SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by mtnlvr55 Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:51 pm

sophienette wrote:
Nonina430 wrote:Sophie, je suis charlie. One of my favorite cities in the world.
Prayers to families of the victims.

We lost 17 people, gained 17 heroes, and showed again that we wont back down. Thank you all for all the nice words.
Very, very sad. So sorry for the friends and families involved.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1420

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by scorekeeper Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:43 pm

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 28 Des_moines_fargo2
GuardianAngel wrote:That's doesn't look like the Staples Centre in LA nor does it look like an NHL arena, it looks too small. There is a Canadian flag hanging in the rafters so it may or may not be NHL.

I will snoop around and try to find the location later. If anyone else wants to try, l would match up the board in the middle of the ice on the ceiling as they are different in every arena.  

It is the Wells Fargo Arena in Des Moines, Iowa

scorekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:57 pm

I am thinking that Chris and Whit get some alone time next week be it on a group date or individual one. We have tweets and a date at the costco. We have this pic of Chris...note the pink/purple shirt.

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 28 Vannuy12

I think that it matches up to this one that was shown in an early preview of the season with Whitney and Chris in the limo kissing.

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 28 2015-019

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:16 pm

Is that Katilyn in the red plaid shirt next to him in the first sc?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:42 pm

Hotmomma wrote:Is that Katilyn in the red plaid shirt next to him in the first sc?
hard to tell from this angle. He does have a piece of paper in his hands like he's reading something or maybe signing an autograph??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:52 pm

Hotmomma wrote:Is that Katilyn in the red plaid shirt next to him in the first sc?

I think so. I believe they are shopping for the dinner party for Kimmel.

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 28 11r7x8m
kaitlynbristowe

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 28 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:35 pm

Britt, Carly(?), and Whitney at the Deadwood Mountain Grand.

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 28 20581vq

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 28 2yzke8z

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 28 Zvvjwy

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 28 34o67hu

http://www.deadwoodmountaingrand.com/

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 28 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:03 pm

Cinderella date is at the Park Plaza Hotel LA.

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 28 309n8ch
Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 28 2meo4cx
Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 28 9u8c2q
Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 28 Zvpsav

http://parkplazala.com/filming-production/overview/index.php

momoftrips
momoftrips

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:09 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 28 2015-019
Is this Whitney? I thought it was Megan
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:18 pm

Looks like Megan to me.

As for Jade's dress.... no A thumbs down for me. I think it's pretty plain.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by newfiegirl Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:21 pm

Kashathediva wrote:This is Kelsey.
Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 28 E7c06a78-6b5c-41a6-8d2f-c7818fcedaff
Here she did manage to pull her hair back.
Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 28 C2ef20f4-c226-4ce4-a68a-07bd5e61288e
This is a closer image of Cinderella date. Still appears to me to have hair loosely pulled in up do.
Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 28 B4fac495-c594-44e4-bb9c-511ffda5aa8e

The centre photo with her hair pulled back and with the black sleeveless top looks a match to the woman on the floor with the paramedics putting a breathing mask on her face. The top matches and the hair matches; it looks so much like Kelsey. I don't know how to bring that photo over to compare with.
newfiegirl
newfiegirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:05 pm

First half of Episode 2 SC are up. I'll bring over the second half as soon as Litta posts them in the non-spoiler side.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+77
Lucas15
Iowa_hawk_fan
Longhornfan
asim
ElonM
notarose
RizBiz
b
gurlbrit
luvstx
Jolena