SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:43 pm

Rolly, I find with tv boyfriends, sharing makes them even more fun. In real life it tends to just end ugly.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Rolly Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:53 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Rolly, I find with tv boyfriends, sharing makes them even more fun. In real life it tends to just end ugly.

ITA.... I can do many many things with my TV boyfriends that I can't do in real life...sharing them is just one of them. Hugesmile
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:56 pm

Tuesday nights won't the same without Jax Tellar and Samcro!  Probably a good thing there isn't  a fan thread, I'd probably never leave!  giggling  

Alright, since everyone is  :fanningfan over Charlie... do I need to make a list of CH fans and then make a bunch of Charlie avi's and pm them to everyone to share and use?   giggling

Stuck, of course one can be from Pacific Rim.  If you have a good one in mind, let me know (just pm it to me), if not I'll see what I can find.

Sorry to sidetrack the SC thread!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:00 pm

Is there a bad pic of him in that movie?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:05 pm

🚋

I am working on some sort of thread for fan favourites other than Reality TV fans.

Please carry on with Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:22 am

Okay, so I just noticed that Bo isn't in the group picture in the banner, anyone know why?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:23 am

Bo is in the back row, third from the left, between Reegan and Tara.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:26 am

Cuppa_Realitea wrote:Bo is in the back row, third from the left, between Reegan and Tara.

Thanks, I thought I only counted 29 and couldn't see her red dress.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:44 pm

Nonina430 wrote:Sophie, je suis charlie. One of my favorite cities in the world.
Prayers to families of the victims.

We lost 17 people, gained 17 heroes, and showed again that we wont back down. Thank you all for all the nice words.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:02 pm

Such a tragic time….hugs and many prayers.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:38 pm

Prayers for you and all in France, Sophie.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:43 pm

sophienette wrote:
Nonina430 wrote:Sophie, je suis charlie. One of my favorite cities in the world.
Prayers to families of the victims.

We lost 17 people, gained 17 heroes, and showed again that we wont back down. Thank you all for all the nice words.

So sorry for this tragedy. Sincerely very sorry. Hugs and Prayers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+77
Lucas15
Iowa_hawk_fan
Longhornfan
asim
ElonM
notarose
RizBiz
b
gurlbrit
luvstx
Jolena