SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Diana Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:05 pm

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 26 7cd9efee-c9ca-4b15-898e-47e0827293fb
who is this with him?
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:34 pm

Yes, thoughts and prayers are with you Sophie.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:39 pm

Sending prayers and hugs to you Sophie and friends/families of the victims too.  PINKHEART
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:23 pm

Diana wrote:Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 26 7cd9efee-c9ca-4b15-898e-47e0827293fb
who is this with him?

In my opinion this looks like Britt, but no way to really know for sure.

Prayers to you Sophie and all of the victims!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:03 am

Been a busy week, finally got a chance to post the Ashley I. preview caps in the SC only thread.  Are there any other previews that I may have missed?  Or anything else we need capped for next weeks epi?
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:41 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Been a busy week, finally got a chance to post the Ashley I. preview caps in the SC only thread.  Are there any other previews that I may have missed?  Or anything else we need capped for next weeks epi?

Great job on all the SC's Ladybug!

Love your Charlie avi too!  Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:23 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Been a busy week, finally got a chance to post the Ashley I. preview caps in the SC only thread.  Are there any other previews that I may have missed?  Or anything else we need capped for next weeks epi?

Nothing that I can think of offhand. Huge thanks to you and Litta. Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:27 pm

We all appreciate the work Ladybug and the tag team work with Litta! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:20 pm

Happy to be able to help and contribute to the board!   Smiley

MiniDiva, thanks!  I'm not sure Charlie can take a bad pic!  I have a few favorites I want to use as avi's.  So I'll be switching pics and rotating between them all.  Yall won't mind, will you?  Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:22 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Happy to be able to help and contribute to the board!   Smiley

MiniDiva, thanks!  I'm not sure Charlie can take a bad pic!  I have a few favorites I want to use as avi's.  So I'll be switching pics and rotating between them all.  Yall won't mind, will you?  Hugesmile

Nope I love the Charlie avi's too. Can we get one from Pacific Rim?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:30 pm

stuckinsc wrote:

Nope I love the Charlie avi's too.  Can we get one from Pacific Rim?

Charlie and SOA fan here!  Love more Charlie avi's - bring them on.   Maybe we need a fan thread just for him!   :fanningfan
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:39 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Nope I love the Charlie avi's too.  Can we get one from Pacific Rim?

Charlie and SOA fan here!  Love more Charlie avi's - bring them on.   Maybe we need a fan thread just for him!   :fanningfan

ITA....Charlie is :fanningfan and a TV boyfriend for sure... I would even share! bestbud!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+77
Lucas15
Iowa_hawk_fan
Longhornfan
asim
ElonM
notarose
RizBiz
b
gurlbrit
luvstx
Jolena