SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:49 pm

AL brought this up above from a montage of Kaitlyn. She gets a rose. They are still in LA for this ceremony.
Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 25 A2628d0a-7a31-4d23-8a7b-4942f4578d2a
This is an RC in the mansion. The tiling is the same.  source: link
Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 25 Photo10

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by atem Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:46 pm

Great job guys! I thought RS said Jade got the Cinderella date?

For some reason, it's weird seeing Carly kiss Chris S.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:57 pm

The discussion about this was up a few pages, but Kimberly is seen on the group date next week so he does keep her.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:21 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
sara11 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Great stuff AL! Thanks for all that!!!

Question: We have Kimberly leaving, which she did, but she tries to come back. Did we sleuth whether she gets to stay another week?

According to ABCs press release there are 22 girls next week, and Chris only gave roses to 21 girls this week, so yes she does come back.
Actually he did hand out 22 roses including the first impression rose and that didn't include Kimberly and since the press release says 22 girls remaining, who knows for sure.

She is part of the 6 on the first group date (see pic posted on episode thread)

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:25 pm

Thanks San and sophie!

(ps #JeSuisCharlie for sophie bestbud! )

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:54 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks San and sophie!

(ps #JeSuisCharlie for sophie bestbud! )

Thanks GA, tough week...

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:45 am

Hugs to you Sophie. Horrible times. Prayers for the victims families.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:46 am

^ Ditto. Very sad.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:13 am

Hey Everyone!!!

So happy to "see" some of you guys again! I haven't watched a full episode since Emily's season and thought I would start up again. My friend told me to watch this season because she liked Chris and he seemed sincere. I really love Whitney so far!

handwave

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:47 am

Hey jello, welcome back! handwave

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:45 am

jello1592 wrote:Hey Everyone!!!

So happy to "see" some of you guys again! I haven't watched a full episode since Emily's season and thought I would start up again.  My friend told me to watch this season because she liked Chris and he seemed sincere.  I really love Whitney so far!

handwave

welcomeback jello1592! We're glad you joined us!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm

Sophie, je suis charlie. One of my favorite cities in the world.
Prayers to families of the victims.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+77
Lucas15
Iowa_hawk_fan
Longhornfan
asim
ElonM
notarose
RizBiz
b
gurlbrit
luvstx
Jolena