SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Litta123 Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:33 pm

Episode 6 preview caps are now up in the no discussion thread. Frankly, there's not much to learn from any of them, but I posted just in case.

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 52 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:48 pm

What I find odd is that Becca is "supposedly" F2 and she barely gets any screen time. No screencaps. Nada. I remember how hidden Nikki was last season and Clare was front and center. I don't know, something is "off". Whitney posting pics of her and Chris on IG. scratch Since when do TPTB allow that? I can't put my finger on it, but something is off. This season is so bizarre!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:12 pm

Chris had a lot of shots involving Andi up all last season (and he kept his Santa Anita date as his twitter banner all season), but I sometimes suspect that they were "soft-selling" him as the bachelor early on. Considering how both Harrison and Soules praise her, I think the 'ette role is as good as hers if... she... is... not... F1.

By the way, I can not remember seeing this shot past the promo. Did it get snipped locally for me?

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 52 Ee6c1052-38c6-4aad-a247-14dfc856c2b9

Also, when was this?

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 52 38508008-f8a3-4aa7-9039-cf5e4b8dad12
Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 52 E0f0e1da-5969-49bd-a76a-c47977102c93
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:09 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:What I find odd is that Becca is "supposedly" F2 and she barely gets any screen time.  No screencaps.  Nada.  I remember how hidden Nikki was last season and Clare was front and center.  I don't know, something is "off".  Whitney posting pics of her and Chris on IG.  scratch Since when do TPTB allow that?   I can't put my finger on it, but something is off.  This season is so bizarre!

Cat was pretty hidden too. We knew she won, so we knew to look for her more.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:33 pm

Every so often, I look back at the preview caps to see if we've missed anything important. Here are a few caps that have me puzzled. I wonder what episode and where these would be taken. I thought I'd bring my questions forward to see if anyone has any thoughts.

Where is this? Iowa? Did Britt get some extra time with Chris at the West End Architectural Salvage as well as Kaitlyn? Could this be in SD, but her outfit doesn't seem to match her outfit at the Big & Rich concert, so ????

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 52 9bcb1202-58a9-46aa-9511-9bfbf297a27b

For those of you good at sleuthing locations, any idea where this is taking place? I lightened the 2nd cap so people could see the background if that could help. Would that cloth in the background fit a location in Bali? It's a unique location to Whitney as best I can tell. I suppose it could be on her HTD. Anyone remember seeing Whitney wearing that necklace elsewhere?

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 52 Ccf07c0f-4845-4b90-8ecb-a6a1a617ed78

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 52 84aab5d6-0177-476b-90cb-2ac27d2dc819

This cap happens in SD. Carly is wearing this outfit in the previews and Kaitlyn has the same background in one of the previews as well.

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 52 00922974-56b6-4919-8af0-10f9f33d1875

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 52 79256442-9673-4f13-a661-41e9642b8bfd

We have yet to see Chris wear this outfit for a RC. I'm wondering if this occurs at the F4 RC...when he lets go of Jade.

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 52 47b8ed18-c83b-4d03-96aa-7236b3872380

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 52 B829fdc3-95d6-40da-a61d-aba52f82dec9

I think I may have mentioned this on the unspoiled side, but I wonder if this is from Chris and Kaitlyn's FD.

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 52 37e74df2-c2fb-4300-988d-85ec0b972c84

This is the only other sc from the preview that I don't believe has been identified.

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 52 6b601122-62a5-4b84-b6d4-e8fbcc134f76

Frankly, the one I'm most curious about is Whitney's from above. If it occurred on her HTD, tears make sense. But if not, what could be going on?

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 52 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:00 pm

Off the group date in South Dakota Chris surprises them by running off with Britt for special concert and the others are left behind. He just came off a one on one with Britt then chooses her again was her song the best I doubt it. The remaining women on the date think she is the front runner.At this point Britt was still his number 1 girl and they all know it. Carly saw and heard them kissing before their balloon ride then Britt came back and told them they had napped together. For sure they are all jealous and it is the reason for their tears. Poor Whitney she got the group date rose last time after telling him her feelings are real but he didn't choose her for special time on the next group date instead choosing Britt over her.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:11 pm

We know those caps of Whitney crying are from her HTD.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:22 pm

That one of Britt looks to be in Iowa, because that looks like that art place that he and Kaitlyn are at? I am not sure though.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:24 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if the Britt cap is from Architectural Salvage in Des Moines (filmed at a different time than quality time post group date), they film their own reality show there so they might have just used some existing set ups for ITM's.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:48 pm

It is ALSO possible... just tossing the option out there... that something involving Kaitlyn or Jade or Whitney or Becca has Britt fussing "That's not how I want to feel around a man I want to marry." I remember Sean being "caught" by... ooooh, what was her name?... smooching Catherine and giving her the "hush up" rose on that group date.

Britt did make a fuss over what may or may not have happened on the camping date. I am guessing a disgusted-by-bimbos-and-mud-holes Kelsey ratted to Britt about the "Truth or Dare" skinnydip, something which Chris explained was quite innocent on his blog. When confronted by Britt about the "naked" stuff in episode 4, he initially just looked up with a look of "here we go... something wasn't reported correctly and I have to... explain". However he then got all tongue-tied explaining why Kaitlyn kept getting roses each week before ceremony time.

All of this gets interesting when you add the way Britt pretended more happened with Chris behind closed doors (a.k.a. "the nap") than may have. It was as if she was "getting back" for anything that might have been reported on the camping trip. Granted, all we saw IN THE EPISODE (not the promo) was Ashley paying him a visit to his tent.

You are going to laugh at me, Litta. I have Whitney (the expected "winner") and Kaitlyn (as a "gotcha" F1, despite all against her in "social media"... and with the Molly vs. Melissa possibility also on my "back burner") on some sort of... scale. That hulu "extra" with Whitney was pretty impressive, but the other WAS getting more of his attention than even Britt these first five episodes. The key question: did the wedding crash "change things" as many here seem to think... or was it only a Brooks-ish "smokescreen" (like Des and Brooks dressing up for a wedding) to fool us into THINKING it did?

I am also staying open with posts like Murasaki's questioning Becca's chances. The only "issue" I have with Becca... so far... is that she wasn't praised on his blog like the other two during all of the Jordan drama.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:20 pm

But if they were trying to use Whitney as a smokescreen why would they leave two perfectly good interactions in the delete videos? To me that points more to Whitney potentially being the f1. If they had shown them, viewers would have her the frontrunner and I don't think they do right now. 

I think one reason that Becca is fairly hidden is that she's such a low key person. Right now in the show it's mostly about the drama gals. She seems such a classic f3 that I'm wondering if something happens to switch things up?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15494

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+77
Lucas15
Iowa_hawk_fan
Longhornfan
asim
ElonM
notarose
RizBiz
b
gurlbrit
luvstx
Jolena