SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by MiniDiva Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:18 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Thank you! Nicely done.
Smiley  Thanks!
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:38 pm

I still think it looks like melting snow behind Chris, over to the left.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:27 pm

I have gone back and forth on this, but I am leaning towards MiniDiva's conclusion that all we are seeing is the roof itself. Though it looks like snow, it might very well be the coating that is used for flat roofs to prevent leakage. Years ago, I had a flat roof over the garage that needed to be resurfaced. The coating was silver and was put over tar. Thus the surface was rough and uneven, including the edges near the roof wall (lip?).

If it were snow, I would expect to see some snow on the grass (I don't) and I would expect to see snow on the other roof immediately to the left (I don't). I'm guessing this shot will be in the next episode...when Chris takes the girls home to Iowa.

Nice job, MiniDiva, in finding the irregularities in the roof from google maps.

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 66 1a0b9785-e91e-433c-b736-a2352e083f2f

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 66 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by RNMom Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:53 pm

I'm new to the posting, but have been lurking for a while. My question is would Becca be wrapped in a blanket on a 75 degree day. She not only has it wrapped around herself, but also Chris, as if he is cold too. This just seems more likely if it is a 50 degree day like it was on there LCD in November. IMO

RNMom

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:02 pm

Becca and Chris' LCD was in Strawberry Point, not Des Moines though. RS has a video of them walking around town.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:37 pm

lurker11 wrote:Becca and Chris' LCD was in Strawberry Point, not Des Moines though. RS has a video of them walking around town.

Here is that video and a photo of the Chris/Becca LCD date and shows how they are dressed on Nov 21, 2014.  There is a bit of snow near Chris' shoe.  They are standing in front of the Country Rose Café/Bowl, Strawberry, IA.    Any idea where Chris/Whitney's LCD was?  

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 66 ChrisBecca1on1-576x1024

MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:40 pm

RNMom wrote:I'm new to the posting, but have been lurking for a while. My question is would Becca be wrapped in a blanket on a 75 degree day. She not only has it wrapped around herself, but also Chris, as if he is cold too. This just seems more likely if it is a 50 degree day like it was on there LCD in November. IMO

Welcome1 Welcome1 RNMom
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:11 pm

RNMom wrote:I'm new to the posting, but have been lurking for a while. My question is would Becca be wrapped in a blanket on a 75 degree day. She not only has it wrapped around herself, but also Chris, as if he is cold too. This just seems more likely if it is a 50 degree day like it was on there LCD in November. IMO
welcomebanner RNMom!  

You make a good point. I live in Texas so much different climate but even here it can cool down a lot as the sun sets. Enough for a blanket?  no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15494

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:37 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Maybe this will help with "snow-gate".  Becca's date was believed to be filmed on Oct 27th and it was up 74 F. degrees that day with no rain/snow.
The loft is located at 100 Market Street, Des Moines with the back of the building on Martin Luther King Jr. Parkway.

1:  Chris/Becca standing on the loft building roof
2:  White gravel parking lot and driveways
3:  Blue building with white roof.

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 66 28f94c2c-50e2-4e6b-a862-e913625705c4_zps77154f95

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 66 5748250b-1bdc-4b88-8e2a-83a73ff96831_marked_zps8151b820
I know I have been pushing this and I am sorry for that but the one that I circled is a tall rectangle one that looks white on the roof. Now, in your pic MiniDiva, it is the one that is to the right of #2. That one is the one that looks like it has a white roof in the one of Becca and Chris yet is black in yours.

I get this idea is probably unlikely but what if: Becca is F1, they went back to Des Moines for their together time after the FRC where they could stay in the loft and it would make flying out the next morning to OK a lot easier to do? I am trying to find a reason for what I can see happening with what you know and I believe I posted regarding the weather in Des Moines and Arlington. In the process of all that, I am probably confusing the heck out of everyone....Sorry for that!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:50 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
lurker11 wrote:Becca and Chris' LCD was in Strawberry Point, not Des Moines though. RS has a video of them walking around town.

Here is that video and a photo of the Chris/Becca LCD date and shows how they are dressed on Nov 21, 2014.  There is a bit of snow near Chris' shoe.  They are standing in front of the Country Rose Café/Bowl, Strawberry, IA.    Any idea where Chris/Whitney's LCD was?  

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 66 ChrisBecca1on1-576x1024

He does have a blue shirt on that day. Is there any reason why he couldn't of had a heli from Strawberry Point to Des Moines or as I said in another post, maybe it is after the FRC and they are spending a night in the loft?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:14 am

^AL, Google Earth didn't zoom in close enough to see the green pillar.  We will get answers tomorrow night.   Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:20 pm

There really aren't a lot of new caps from the preview for tonight. I will be uploading the ones that caught my eye that might be interesting to others as well. Probably not much to discuss, though.

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 66 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+77
Lucas15
Iowa_hawk_fan
Longhornfan
asim
ElonM
notarose
RizBiz
b
gurlbrit
luvstx
Jolena