SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:40 pm

Is this where we are to be discussing this??
I think it has something to do with Britt.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by atem Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:41 pm

nutty1 wrote:Is this where we are to be discussing this??

I don't see why not. What do you think it has to do with Britt?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:44 pm

I wouldn't be surprised at all if RS's "secret" has something to do with Britt. My speculation is that Britt returns before the FRC to ask Chris for another chance. The reason I'm guessing this is due to this sc from last night's preview. This is Britt in a sweater we don't see in any other cap (so cold weather like the FRC time frame). It looks to be in a hotel hallway.

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 56 B88d2acb-913e-4683-957c-8aecd5af0c6a

ETA: Don't forget this has been the season of girls asking for a second chance.

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 56 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:49 pm

Sorry for the double post, but I forgot to add this. If Britt comes back it also clears up the confusion for the viewer that Whitney (or Becca  :stirthepot  :uptonogood ) is a default pick. It shows that Chris is completely over Britt and has moved on by the time of the FRC.

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 56 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:03 pm

Becca's date (leading up to her getting the rose, editing kissing SC now) and the GD date card are posted.  I grabbed just a few SC of the GD, none of the 2:1.  I'm editing the rest of the SC, including the preview now.  It maybe in the morning before I get to post them, not sure.  But plenty of Becca, with a few (a few more to come) Whitney, Carly and Kaitlyn thrown in for anyone wanting new avies.

ETA: For those that asked, I will post Charlie SC in the celeb fan thread, sometime soon as well! giggling Hugesmile

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:09 pm

^^Thanks, Ladybug, for doing the "heavy lifting" this week. Much appreciated!

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:12 pm

Litta123 wrote:^^Thanks, Ladybug, for doing the "heavy lifting" this week. Much appreciated!

No problem!  bestbud!

I think we're on the same page (as usual, it seems) with regards to the Britt cap.  It jumped out at me and I thought something along the same lines.  2nd chances...
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:15 pm

Litta123 wrote:

I wouldn't be surprised at all if RS's "secret" has something to do with Britt. My speculation is that Britt returns before the FRC to ask Chris for another chance. The reason I'm guessing this is due to this sc from last night's preview. This is Britt in a sweater we don't see in any other cap (so cold weather like the FRC time frame). It looks to be in a hotel hallway.

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 56 B88d2acb-913e-4683-957c-8aecd5af0c6a

I don't think that is something RS would hide. Actually, that would boost the credibility of his spoiler. I think it may have to do with Britt - but I was more thinking that he wanted to quit or something, after she left. But again, ABC would certainly show us that too. scratch

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:21 pm

This is the hotel they stay at in Des Moines: http://www.mygola.com/renaissance-des-moines-savery-hotel-p266474

Can't really find anything that matches that picture of Brit in black crying.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:25 pm

Litta123 wrote:

Whoa Litta, wouldn't that be something! We just have to wait until Monday and if we don't see that scene then your findings would be confirmed!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:44 pm

I actually think it might be that hotel. There are several youtubes you can view of the hotel and the common areas have a similar golden subtle striped wallpaper and I saw similar double wall sconce lighting in some common areas. 
lights: unfortunately neither photo or sc are clear enough to compare. source--Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 56 Hot2
walls
Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 56 Hot1

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:04 am

I was trying to match the light fixture, but it isn't really clear in the SC either
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+77
Lucas15
Iowa_hawk_fan
Longhornfan
asim
ElonM
notarose
RizBiz
b
gurlbrit
luvstx
Jolena