SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by jcrbil Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:42 am

I disagree about Becca, at 27, being too young for him... Whit's only 2 years older....

But.... as to Kaitlyn being in Arlington- I wouldn't put it past tptb to drive all the girls into Arlington for the "grand tour" and have each of them run down the street yelling "Hello, Arlington".

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:47 am

jcrbil wrote:I disagree about Becca, at 27, being too young for him... Whit's only 2 years older....

But.... as to Kaitlyn being in Arlington- I wouldn't put it past tptb to drive all the girls into Arlington for the "grand tour" and have each of them run down the street yelling "Hello, Arlington".  

I had heard Becca is 26, and she seems young to me.  Not an insult.  Just youngish for her age, but then again it could be whiplash from all the stories of tragedy and her having none that made her seem young to me.

Whitney is 29 right.  Just in my life at least, I was in a very different place at 29 than I was at 26.  

Again, I think they are both to good for him and I am beginning to like the idea of Josh and Becca meeting more and more. So no insult to either of these women.

Oh and I love that they would take the girls to Arlington. I am actually impressed that they spent time in Iowa. It is different and since Britt, Jade, Kaitlyn and even Carly seem into entertainment type stuff to me, it is good that the women saw where they would have to be to be with him.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:09 am

For what it is worth, I think that is Britt also.

The difference between 26/27 and 29 isn't much. I know some 30 yr olds who are way more immature than some 21 yr olds!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:10 am

Just my 2 cents, I don't think it's a matter of age so much of a match up to Chris as where you are in life, maturity.
Nothing wrong with being a waitress and we have been told she is doing this to help get by while she tries to make it into an acting career. So Britt is still trying to reach her dream.
Whereas, Britt is established in her career. When you are settled in one area of your life it makes it a bit easier to make a transition to another area.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:10 am

Yes, that is definitely Britt, wearing the same clothes as on the rink. It must be during his alone time with her, on that date (they were probably outside the arena) . We also saw his alone time with Carly in the previews, they were sitting in the stands.

This further confirms that she was on the group date and didn't get a 1-on-1. kaitlyn did!

Yay for SC's!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:59 am

julychild wrote:Yes, that is definitely Britt, wearing the same clothes as on the rink. It must be during his alone time with her, on that date (they were probably outside the arena) . We also saw his alone time with Carly in the previews, they were sitting in the stands.

This further confirms that she was on the group date and didn't get a 1-on-1. kaitlyn did!

Yay for SC's!

Are we sure its not Becca? That cap looks like Kaitlyn, to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:39 pm

I think these pics from Iowa are Becca. They have on different clothes from the GD but RS claims she got the GDR so it could just be SQT and they changed clothes for it. Is the brunette with the black pants for sure Becca?

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 30 Jaxct5

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 30 Ry%3D480
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:02 pm

I agree with stuck that RS spoilers seem suspicious.

I take his spoilers with a grain of salt anyway, but he is really off his usual game this season with not having the episode by episode break down of dates and eliminations.

Wouldn't surprise me if the nefarious Fleiss lets him go a couple seasons getting it right, then periodically has a season where he makes sure RS gets wrong spoiler.

Fleiss wouldn't give Des\Chris TV wedding but recycled the script from their season - show us him totally into Britt, if she leaves voluntarily (because she has to start the training to be next 'ette ) and Chris is heartbroken, but has an epiphany that what he needs is a mature women who would really settle down on the farm, not wannabe actresses, models etc.

Question is: with him saying he would do DWTS and is open to opportunities, is Chris willing to return to life on the farm?
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:12 pm

Thanks blu for bringing these over.

I think the yellow jacket girl was sleuthed to be Becca IIRC. Maybe someone else can refresh my memory.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:24 pm

No problem, GA. I thought I remembered that too. I dug up the pics from the South Dakota GD and I don't spot Becca anywhere in them but I do see Kaitlyn, Whitney, Britt, Carly, Jade and a blonde. So Becca probably got a 1-on-1 in South Dakota and Kaitlyn in Iowa.

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 30 SDGroupDate3

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 30 B0VpeXgIQAEybXg

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 30 SDGroupDate4

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 30 B0V3AIFIIAAP57d
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by newfiegirl Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:28 pm

I think this is Kelsey lying on the floor needing medical assistance. She is wearing same black sleeveless top with the satin trim and hair is up. She is wearing earrings as you can see the wire but the blue danglie is behind her ear as she is lying on the floor.

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 30 C5ce6e69-4614-41fd-91e6-b23831adc2e3

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 30 C2ef20f4-c226-4ce4-a68a-07bd5e61288e
newfiegirl
newfiegirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:05 pm

New spoiler out with Chris and Jade.  The photos of Chris and Jade were in his bed.    Tell me where we should post this if this is not the right spot.  I posted it in the Jade thread as well.

It' Jade in Chris' Bed!  But we knew that, plus the big black smudge isn't there now.    giggling
See attached video!  
Jade In Chris' Bed

Last edited by MiniDiva on Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+77
Lucas15
Iowa_hawk_fan
Longhornfan
asim
ElonM
notarose
RizBiz
b
gurlbrit
luvstx
Jolena