SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:57 pm

So Whitney at least if not Chris were both in on the set up. Color me unshocked. I expected to like Whitney more, but she seemed to be trying so hard to show Chris that she was spontaneous and fun.

I don't like him, so I have no problem with them ending up together, but this will not be a couple that I care about at all.

Oh and why does CH lie? I think for him it is like breathing.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:11 am

stuckinsc wrote:So Whitney at least if not Chris were both in on the set up.  Color me unshocked.  I expected to like Whitney more, but she seemed to be trying so hard to show Chris that she was spontaneous and fun.

I don't like him, so I have no problem with them ending up together, but this will not be a couple that I care about at all.

Oh and why does CH lie?  I think for him it is like breathing.
ITA. You posted my very thoughts! I posted a long time ago a side-by-side photo of Chris and Whitney and how they look alike and mentioned that they seem to have similar expressions/BL and perhaps personalities too. This was before the season started and thus far, this seems to be about right. They remind me a lot of each other in that they seem to 'try hard'. Her M&G out of the limo was very much try-hard, imo. I think they suit each other best considering what has been seen thus far regarding the two of them and the rest of the girls. It is early days yet, but I can say that I highly doubt I will care too much about this couple as they are not (individually or together) my cup of tea but I can see why they are together. She is definitely getting a good edit but compared to the other crazy/drama girls, it is not that difficult for her to look 'normal'. 2cents
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:12 am

Same girl or not?? Who is it in each picture???

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 33 5024dc4c-2088-45f0-a85e-7d69eb56f700

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 33 385fbcd6-9b0a-4cc8-b5bd-301593fed605

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:15 am

Could be the lighting but the hair color looks very different in the two pics. The first one has streaks and the color looks lighter in the second pic

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:16 am

nutty1 wrote:Same girl or not?? Who is it in each picture???

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 33 5024dc4c-2088-45f0-a85e-7d69eb56f700

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 33 385fbcd6-9b0a-4cc8-b5bd-301593fed605

The first one looks like Juelia at the M&G to me. Second nose looks like Whitney to me.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:17 am

I think these are episode 4 screen caps, correct?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:19 am

nutty1 wrote:I think these are episode 4 screen caps, correct?

I need to pay more attention. Opps!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:22 am

The first pic does look the streaked hair Juelia has

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:26 am

stuckinsc wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I think these are episode 4 screen caps, correct?

I need to pay more attention. Opps!

These are episode 4 preview caps, but stuck, I think you are correct in that the first one is Juelia. I think the second one is Whitney. Those are my guesses, at least.

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 33 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:29 am

I really think the second one is Whitney.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:43 am

stuckinsc wrote:So Whitney at least if not Chris were both in on the set up.  Color me unshocked.  I expected to like Whitney more, but she seemed to be trying so hard to show Chris that she was spontaneous and fun.

Oh and why does CH lie?  I think for him it is like breathing.

Yeah, color me shocked, too. It's trite at this point in the show's history. no
And CH lies, because that is his job. Every single time he opens his mouth I expect nothing less than being a walking talking billboard for the show. Pro show all the time. So it's going to be pure 100% bullshoot as soon as he opens his mouth.
Whitney going on along with TPTB is showing Chris, in a sense, she can be spontaneous. If she is smart and did her homework, she probably realized before going on the show, it's better to go along with than against TPTB.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:57 am

Well, I came over to the dark side too. I didn't watch Andi and JP's seasons, so it's been awhile.

Chris and Whitney seem well suited... both boring and generic. I think I'll be more of a snark viewer..... and I'm pretty sure I won't be the only one Hugesmile

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+77
Lucas15
Iowa_hawk_fan
Longhornfan
asim
ElonM
notarose
RizBiz
b
gurlbrit
luvstx
Jolena