SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by lurker11 Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:07 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
lurker11 wrote:I'm 99% sure that is des moines. If that's the building I think it is, the whitish building in the distance is my parking ramp

That building has been identified as Brown-Camp Lofts on Market Street, Des Moines.  It has been posted that Chris stayed here during their filming in Des Moines.  

Does that place sound familiar to you?  Looks like an interesting area.  Smiley

Really nice apartments - my former neighbors just moved in there. All the locations of the dates in Des Moines are within five minutes of there. Super fun area of town.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by MiniDiva Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I think the sunset pics all go together. He wouldn't be wearing what looks like a jean shirt in Bali and in the close up sunset it looks like she has the blanket wrapped around her body since you can't make out her shoulders.

IA, they are all in Des Moines.

GA, normally they use the sunset shots for the F1 in the past don't they?  Makes me curious about this sunset shot.  :winkie:
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:37 pm

We always figured it was Becca in the sunset picture. So why all of a sudden are people thinking this points to Becca as F1? I know I asked before, but I am just confused. (forgive me, I have had the flu for 4 days and my mind is very foggy!).

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:42 pm

It's interesting to me because I assumed it was from a FD. LCD, on the day before the FRC and still looking so close with each other could be a sign of F1,IMO. Usually a lead is pulling back from F2 on the LCD (even if only subconsciously).

I remember a cap with Brad and Chantal that seemed more distant than all the others and it turned out to be her LCD, which was telling. This could be the reverse, if Becca and Chris' most intimate cap is on the Last LDC, it could be telling in a different way.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:45 pm

relaxing wrote:It's interesting to me because I assumed it was from a FD.  LCD, on the day before the FRC and still looking so close with each other could be a sign of F1,IMO.  Usually a lead is pulling back from F2 on the LCD (even if only subconsciously).

I remember a cap with Brad and Chantal that seemed more distant than all the others and it turned out to be her LCD, which was telling.  This could be the reverse, if Becca and Chris' most intimate cap is on the Last LDC, it could be telling in a different way.

Thanks! I could see that way of thinking.

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:48 pm

For me, I thought the silo pic and the Britt pic were one in the same until I paid closer attention and zoomed in. That might have already been sleuthed, so I aplogize but while doing that I looked at the sunset pic and felt they were the same date.

As MD and others posted up thread, the sunset shot is usually saved for the F1, and with previous speculation of it perhaps being in Bali, I didn't think that was the case.

Therefore based on the pics posted, IMO the two sunset pics are the same day considering Chris has what looks like a jean shirt on, which he wouldn't wear in Bali, and Becca appears to be wrapped in a blanket in both the silo/loft pic and sunset pic.

Not sure if that's F1 proof but for me, it's proof the sunset pic isn't in Bali. You can also see the bluffs or whatever that is appears the same in the silo pic and the sunset pic.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:53 pm

My gut still tells me RS has some definitive proof this season. I know that means nothing…… and I reserve the right to change my mind tomorrow. :gotcha:

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:56 pm

I'm trying to remember, but I'm fairly certain not all F1 get sunset shots. If I had the time I'd go back and look through all the archives to prove my point but alas real life calls.

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 61 87b72b10 Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 61 86669110 Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 61 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:07 pm

I thought the sunset shot, if any, was normally the F1 "money shot".  Seeing the initial sunset caps of Chris/Becca, I would have thought they were in an exotic location, i.e, Bali on their FD/LCD dates.  They have thrown the typical date pattern off this season and the fact that they were able to capture this "money shot" on top of an apartment/loft building in Iowa was just unexpected for me, IMO.  That said, it was a very romantic embrace for Chris/Becca during sunset.  

Becca could be the dark horse this season and is suddenly getting a lot of romantic attention from Chris where much of his attention has been towards Britt, and now Whitney has some catching up to do. IMO.  
:tinfoil
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:41 pm

nutty1 wrote:My gut still tells me RS has some definitive proof this season. I know that means nothing…… and I reserve the right to change my mind tomorrow. :gotcha:
He does have definitive proof. My sources came through again.
They tell me he is definitively an idiot. 
You still have a right to change your mind, but I doubt you will disagree.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:59 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
nutty1 wrote:My gut still tells me RS has some definitive proof this season. I know that means nothing…… and I reserve the right to change my mind tomorrow. :gotcha:

Aw Kasha, tell me something I don't already know!!!!

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:56 am

nutty1 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

Aw Kasha, tell me something I don't already know!!!!

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 61 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+77
Lucas15
Iowa_hawk_fan
Longhornfan
asim
ElonM
notarose
RizBiz
b
gurlbrit
luvstx
Jolena