SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by happygolucky Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:45 am

OMG Grace - good eye!
Actually that just proves how "amazing" TPTB team is with all the editing and the manipulation.
When did they come up with that date?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by luvstx Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:19 am

Grace, can you explain how you found that photo? And have we seen it before?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:30 am

luvstx wrote:Grace, can you explain how you found that photo?  And have we seen it before?

im not Grace. but im pretty sure it was from their epi 7 date, selfie shots scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:54 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
luvstx wrote:Grace, can you explain how you found that photo?  And have we seen it before?

im not Grace. but im pretty sure it was from their epi 7 date, selfie shots scene.

Thanks Mura. I confuse easily giggling

Not sure what it means. Guessing just a mistake
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:30 am

The camera settings were probably just off. My camera has had the wrong date for over a year and I was just too lazy to change. I doubt they would purposely pick a random date in January.

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 70 87b72b10 Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 70 86669110 Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 70 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:00 am

umngirl wrote:The camera settings were probably just off. My camera has had the wrong date for over a year and I was just too lazy to change. I doubt they would purposely pick a random date in January.

My camera when it sets up says 1/1/1990 so it seems odd that it would show 1/22/15. Anyone know what the weather was like 1/22/15 in Des Moines.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 70 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3842

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:05 am

FWIW, I've analyzed these in PMs and took a bunch of other captures. There were 4 different photos in all with these time stamps. All are clearly Whitney and Chris. All are in Des Moines...you can see the capital building. I highly doubt they were able to wear that clothing in January to redo the shots. I think it's a camera setting issue.

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 70 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:16 am

I said it was probably an error, but posted it in case anyone has anything else to add.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:15 pm

Thanks grace. Anything new that we can analyze and learn from is always a good thing. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by b Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:40 pm

Can a camera even have a post date? (if it was taken last Fall)

b

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:42 pm

b wrote:Can a camera even have a post date?  (if it was taken last Fall)

I was wondering the same thing? I could see an old previous date, but not a post date

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:27 am

Max64 wrote:
b wrote:Can a camera even have a post date?  (if it was taken last Fall)

I was wondering the same thing?  I could see an old previous date, but not a post date
Me too. It's strange all right.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15494

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+77
Lucas15
Iowa_hawk_fan
Longhornfan
asim
ElonM
notarose
RizBiz
b
gurlbrit
luvstx
Jolena