SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by atem Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:32 pm

Is there any way to tell from the abcmedianet pics sequence who wins?

It said on the press release, the winner gets sqt with him.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:47 pm

atem wrote:Is there any way to tell from the abcmedianet pics sequence who wins?  

It said on the press release, the winner gets sqt with him.
I took a look and there are none of the winner of the race.  Now I took another look at the dresses.  I don't think they are exactly the same dress.  The one on the lady in San Fran is more of a white on black pattern(more white than black) but the one on Jade is more of a black on white(more black than white).  Also on Jades, I don't see as much of the piping as I see the material being folded over and unending as the piping would do.

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 36 Close10

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 36 Close110

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:48 pm

^^^ Great observation

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:03 pm

atem wrote:^^^ Great observation
Thanks Atem... I am now looking for pics of Nikki and Jillian from the back...not counting of course Jillian's weight lifting ones. LOL.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:12 pm

Good catch AL. I'm convinced now too also because Jade's dress looks more like an alter style. It looks like the top part goes around her neck, and the part behind her arm goes straight across her back.

From upthread.
Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 36 B70291b0-c8cb-49f3-9a12-58a6edbc5b0f

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:14 pm

I agree about the piping being missing...so not the same dress after all. Good catch...

Here's an interesting thing to note. Towards the end of the episode 4 preview, we get the cap below...separate from the balcony caps with the girl. To me, it's a good indication that the girl is sent home. Again, just my guess.

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 36 5d6c4493-9553-47c7-9236-10982c1e0767

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 36 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:23 pm

Litta123 wrote:I agree about the piping being missing...so not the same dress after all. Good catch...

Here's an interesting thing to note. Towards the end of the episode 4 preview, we get the cap below...separate from the balcony caps with the girl. To me, it's a good indication that the girl is sent home. Again, just my guess.

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 36 5d6c4493-9553-47c7-9236-10982c1e0767
Thanks GA and Litta. That would also count for why we don't have any caps of Nikki past this point but we do I think of Jillian. I think I see Jillian on the raft sc.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:25 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Litta123 wrote:I agree about the piping being missing...so not the same dress after all. Good catch...

Thanks GA and Litta.  That would also count for why we don't have any caps of Nikki past this point but we do I think of Jillian.  I think I see Jillian on the raft sc.

So sent home during the date? Is Nikki one of them that RS said leaves on her own?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:26 pm

Was it Jillian in the white dress at the group date after party this past episode?   I didn't take a SC because I refused to take a SC of each girl he kissed.  It was a pretty straight on view of the back of whoever was wearing the white dress, I just can't remember who it was, without looking back and the SC thread is loading really slowly for me at the moment.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:36 pm

nutty1 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

Thanks GA and Litta.  That would also count for why we don't have any caps of Nikki past this point but we do I think of Jillian.  I think I see Jillian on the raft sc.

So sent home during the date? Is Nikki one of them that RS said leaves on her own?

No. RS says Ashley S. leaves next week before RC. In future epis, Britt and Meagan leave on their own.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:39 pm

At this point in the season, often someone is sent home from a date... not the rose ceremony. Wouldn't be surprised if the one who "won" sqt is sent home.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:41 pm

Jillian from the Group date (Epi 3)

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 36 2b7abddc762ec3463edc4d8f7d722bea_zpsc51dc9cc

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 36 08efd19b3b3985315f877c7dd2d3f92f_zpsb64b8aaf
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+77
Lucas15
Iowa_hawk_fan
Longhornfan
asim
ElonM
notarose
RizBiz
b
gurlbrit
luvstx
Jolena