SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:28 am

:yes:, looks like the Iowa State Capital to me.  

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 58 Iowa-state-capital

Isn't that Britt with him in the state capital SC?
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Litta123 Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:43 am

GuardianAngel wrote:mura: her hair looks wind blown to me and not wet. Thanks for the link!

I grabbed this from the vid which shows background. Is that Iowa state capital with the gold dome? I'd love to play with this but I cant' right now.

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 58 Chris10

Like Ladybug just posted, I'm very sure this is Britt with Chris. Both outfits match what each wore on the hockey date. There are fan pics of them (C & Britt) kissing on that bridge as well in those outfits.

But, mura, those sunset caps are from the LCD...imo. It doesn't make sense with the snow, otherwise. I suppose we can check the weather to confirm. Auntie Loves posted the weather for the dates in question earlier in this thread. I could resurrect her post if needed.

ETA: Here's her post. Snow was not possible during the episode 6 time frame. The sunset caps only make sense to be Becca's LCD. Did Becca have her LCD on Nov 22? It would fit with Chris having taken off his jacket even with snow. The high was 52°F that day. It also explains the puddles as the snow was melting somewhat. Becca appears to have a coat on.

Aunties_Love wrote:I am going to post the weather that I found from the ACCU weather site.

http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/arlington-ia/50606/school-day-october-weather/2203983?monyr=10/1/2014

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 58 Oct110
Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 58 Oct210

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 58 Nov110
Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 58 Nov210

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 58 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:01 am

yep Litta, i concur that. Most likely from their LCD then. Same goes with the caps from Season Highlight, right?

IA. i believe Becca's LCD was on 22nd . T4 all the caps!

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:02 am

^^^ I agree with this above post. yes

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:16 am

Litta123 wrote:Whoa! Wait a second...is this Becca's LCD with Chris? Is that snow on the roof tops? If so, it's a very intimate pose for someone who is about to be dumped. Duh, duh, duh...

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 58 5748250b-1bdc-4b88-8e2a-83a73ff96831
Becca's last chance date was in Strawberry Point, we have photos taken at the time of the date.
I hadn't noticed the rooftops and it does look like snow, but looking the background I don't see snow on the grass.
I thought the hair looked like Whitney due to its more whispy nature and the length. I wonder if this could be Dubuque. Since it was shown as part of the Des Moines date I was thinking it would be Des Moines but Dubuque is a possibility. Dubuque sits on/next to a bluff (Mississippi River) and the photo does show what looks like a bluff in the background.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1420

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:41 am

murasaki1393 wrote:yep Litta, i concur that. Most likely from their LCD then. Same goes with the caps from Season Highlight, right?

IA. i believe Becca's LCD was on 22nd . T4 all the caps!
FRC was 11/22
Becca's LCD was 11/21
RealitySteve [ltr]@RealitySteve[/ltr]
 · Nov 21
[ltr](SPOILER): Chris currently on his last date in Strawberry Point, IA. They were just seen walking in front of the Franklin Hotel[/ltr]
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1420

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:42 am

This season is about to be very good for Iowa tourism. Not sure that I could ever get my hubby to want to visit, but the capital is beautiful.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:48 am

stuckinsc wrote:This season is about to be very good for Iowa tourism.  Not sure that I could ever get my hubby to want to visit, but the capital is beautiful.

It is beautiful inside and out. I'm so anxious to see how my city is shown!
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:57 am

I used to visit Des Moines on business over 20 years ago. Friendliest people - I never dreaded a trip to Iowa! When I was in grad school, I went to a conference at the University of Iowa and made a side trip to the Amana Colonies which I enjoyed very much. And my treks to Iowa began when I was in college and was selected to attend a seminar at Iowa State and made a side trip to the Iowa State Fair. It was everything I expected a midwestern state fair should have - arcades, loads of animals, horse racing, and exhibits of all kinds of things homemade. What I remember most about that trip though is we were served some type of pork for breakfast, lunch and dinner, along with corn!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5416

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:59 am

mtnlvr55 wrote:
Litta123 wrote:

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 58 5748250b-1bdc-4b88-8e2a-83a73ff96831

To me the left side of the building roof is sloped and has drains to collect water, either from rain or condensation. Because it is a lighter color, it appears like snow but I doubt it is.
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5416

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:01 pm

stuckinsc wrote:This season is about to be very good for Iowa tourism.  Not sure that I could ever get my hubby to want to visit, but the capital is beautiful.

stuck, tell him to take you to the State Fair. You'll get to see the famous butter cow sculpture. (Butter Cows)

My husband and I went there a few years ago for our anniversary. Of course the real reason for the road trip was to see Rascal Flatts and Little Big Town.  :gotcha:  Eli Young Band was a bonus...plus the food!

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 58 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:16 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:
Litta123 wrote:Whoa! Wait a second...is this Becca's LCD with Chris? Is that snow on the roof tops? If so, it's a very intimate pose for someone who is about to be dumped. Duh, duh, duh...

Becca's last chance date was in Strawberry Point, we have photos taken at the time of the date.
I hadn't noticed the rooftops and it does look like snow, but looking the background I don't see snow on the grass.
I thought the hair looked like Whitney due to its more whispy nature and the length. I wonder if this could be Dubuque. Since it was shown as part of the Des Moines date I was thinking it would be Des Moines but Dubuque is a possibility. Dubuque sits on/next to a bluff (Mississippi River) and the photo does show what looks like a bluff in the background.
That is the roof of the Brown-Camp Lofts where Chris stayed in Des Moines. That may just be a water puddle on the nearby roof. I adjusted this sunset picture taken from the same location and the communications tower matches as does the parking garage on the left.

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 58 Iloveg10

Original picture links --
http://websta.me/p/637660417132726573_232755385
http://igviews.com/ilovegreengold/637660417132726573_232755385
http://scontent-a.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t51.2885-15/e15/914583_590579601014385_1854026007_n.jpg

Confirmation Chris stayed at Brown-Camp Lofts --
Iowa Girl ‏@girl_iowagirl20
@kimhornsby Chris isn't technically a "farmer." His father has a farm. Chris and his parents stayed in my neighbor's loft. #BrownCampLofts
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+77
Lucas15
Iowa_hawk_fan
Longhornfan
asim
ElonM
notarose
RizBiz
b
gurlbrit
luvstx
Jolena