SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:46 am

SC of Becca's FD
Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 19 Fd_bal15

There are jeep tours where one of the places they go to are rice terraces:
Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 19 Riceterrace
source tripadvisor
Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 19 F00ed314-a6d0-4160-a7ef-53bbf4598747

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:51 am

omg Kasha!!! thanks for all these caps! It doesn't take much for me to get excited! I love s/caps!!! yes

I will move them in the no discussion thread. Not tonight, but I will. If anyone else wants to go ahead, it makes it easier when we need to look for something.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:02 am

Could be that first photo in the second set did throw me a bit. That particular sc does have a turned up nose like Ashley S. that's what did it for me. But it is close for either Carly/Ashley S.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:13 am

Here is a better rice terrace comparison:
Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 19 Fd_bal15

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 19 Belimbing_balidriver
source: link

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:09 am

sanlee088 wrote:Also, do we think this is Whitney? Very interesting that they put this shot at the end like that... unless it isn't her. Sure looks like her features though.

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 19 WSJQ25
that's cute
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:34 am

Diana wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:Also, do we think this is Whitney? Very interesting that they put this shot at the end like that... unless it isn't her. Sure looks like her features though.

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 19 WSJQ25
that's cute

I thought watching the video that this looked like Becca. Her hair seems longer than Whitney's. Whitney's hair is a problem for me because sometimes it seems really long and sometimes short.
Although I agree that the nose looks like Whitney there was something about the profile that made me think Becca (but mostly when watching the video.)
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1420

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:43 am

I agree it's Becca it goes with the whole montage of scs on her FD.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:59 pm

This is like the story of the Six Men of Hindustan! I looked at the video and thought it was Chris and Megan..largely because of the blue shirt. Could that be another colour, but looks blue because of the filter?

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:15 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Whitney's FD.

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 19 Fd_bal22

Oof! Looks pretty awkward. He's keeping her at a distance with that leg of his.

I am keeping an open mind about all three top ladies, since he does mention the number "three" in his extended promo... hinting that he may have some "unfinished business" with the F3 lady.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:37 pm

JBF wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Whitney's FD.

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 19 Fd_bal22

Oof! Looks pretty awkward. He's keeping her at a distance with that leg of his.

I am keeping an open mind about all three top ladies, since he does mention the number "three" in his extended promo... hinting that he may have some "unfinished business" with the F3 lady.

Yikes! Please, we don't need another season like Bach Aussie. cantstopl I'll have to take a sick leave if that happens. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:56 pm

Oh... just sit tight, hold on to your bloomers and wait to see which direction the wind blows!

What? You expect every season to be cut and dry? ... with Yee Spoiler King giving us the "goods" and we all watch it unfold according to the screenplay he provides online? Of course, Desie's season didn't follow the script as planned. We keep waiting for a Desie repeat... ha ha! Some day... some day...
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:07 pm

Screencaps are great but one cannot read too much simply from a still shot

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+77
Lucas15
Iowa_hawk_fan
Longhornfan
asim
ElonM
notarose
RizBiz
b
gurlbrit
luvstx
Jolena