SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:51 pm

The brunette hockey girl is wearing black legging/pants. Litta the great has posted the pieces on page 43 upthread for all to see yes

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Litta123 Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:00 pm

atem wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:So I have seen where you all figured out what dates Jade, Kaitlyn, Britt, Whitney & Becca had but where was Carly during this time? I thought she was still there and eliminated at rose ceremony.

She was part of the hockey date.

The girls on the hockey date. Britt's outfit matches her outfit in the fan's bridge pic.

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 49 A747361b-5a0f-4818-a5c2-025174268919

Carly's outfit matches the one in this cap...probably time at the stadium. Chris's outfit matches what he has on playing hockey.

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 49 573d172c-ed63-47a9-8487-2388b266c890

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 49 A5662505-310e-4318-9c7f-d46bbf35b485

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 49 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:12 pm

So when did this occur? Obviously at the mansion. Another cut scene with Kaitlyn? I'm assuming it's Kaitlyn, is it? Is there more to their story than TPTB want us to know? I'm guessing she snuck time with Chris after a RC...but who knows? We're past the mansion scenes now. More fodder for JBF's Kaitlyn theory...

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 49 A2628d0a-7a31-4d23-8a7b-4942f4578d2a

mura, Litta, the great?!?! More like Litta, the bored. I hate winter...

Last edited by Litta123 on Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 49 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:28 pm

^^If and I know that's a big IF, he takes just Kaitlyn to Arlington on a separate trip from the date, I'll be wondering if she could be the F1. It would be a little like JP taking Nikki to meet his daughter, in that he needed to see how it would go before picking her. He does like Kaitlyn. I don't think he's put her in the friend category at all. Also, in one interview he said one of the dates was the best of his life, but didn't say which one and in another he said the camping trip was his favorite. Based on Britt's questioning, it sounds like it was all about Kaitlyn. I still can't believe they didn't show what happened. Was it Kaitlyn that said she'd rather swallow hair then lose to her?

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:35 pm

^^I believe it was "swallow glass and wash it down with hair." Yes, there seems to be a keep Kaitlyn "clean" to the average viewer campaign going on...now the question is why.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:42 pm

Litta123 wrote:^^I believe it was "swallow glass and wash it down with hair." Yes, there seems to be a keep Kaitlyn "clean" to the average viewer campaign going on...now the question is why.

hmmmm... And you're sure it was Kaitlyn who said it? In the SC you posted above, have we seen her in that outfit? Which preview was it from? TPTB wouldn't care about her image if she is the F1. She followed RS on like the 20th I think, so unless she had access to her phone or a computer before the FRC, she was out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:59 pm

I'd have to go back and listen to it again to be sure...now that I'm more familiar with their voices. It was in the preview at the end of episode 1...both the cap above and the quote.

To me it's more likely TPTB are keeping their options open for The Bachelorette than for Kaitlyn to be F1. It also keeps Chris's All American Farmer image more intact by leaving the Kaitlyn tent issue out; however, it would mean Chris has some explaining to do to his F1 since neither Becca or Whitney were on that date. They can actually see it with their own eyes in case he minimized it to either of them.

ETA: I'm bringing Maddy's post over from the tweet thread. I believe the dress on Kaitlyn below is the dress above. I also think this was the JK episode (ep 3).

Maddy wrote:Megan Firestone ‏@mfirestone12  · Jan 20  
Few fun moments from the season so far! many more to come with @C_Soules and his ladies #thebachelor #bachelornation

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 49 B71_kA4IMAEeImr

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:18 pm

I was also surprised in the deleted scene to see Chris out on the boat with just Kaitlyn. I think at at least that point, she was a real contender.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:12 pm

grace8136 wrote:^^If and I know that's a big IF, he takes just Kaitlyn to Arlington on a separate trip from the date, I'll be wondering if she could be the F1. It would be a little like JP taking Nikki to meet his daughter, in that he needed to see how it would go before picking her. He does like Kaitlyn. I don't think he's put her in the friend category at all. Also, in one interview he said one of the dates was the best of his life, but didn't say which one and in another he said the camping trip was his favorite. Based on Britt's questioning, it sounds like it was all about Kaitlyn. I still can't believe they didn't show what happened. Was it Kaitlyn that said she'd rather swallow hair then lose to her?

From what date?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:18 pm

Litta123 wrote:^^I believe it was "swallow glass and wash it down with hair." Yes, there seems to be a keep Kaitlyn "clean" to the average viewer campaign going on...now the question is why.

Looking for future Bachelorette. Really she's the girl we all know best at this point - memorable entrance and in promos from night one; second ep date rose, one on one, third ep date rose. And in both her group dates she's been the overwhelming narrator, I'd say because her ITM's are pure gold. She's almost been the star of the season so far, aside from the crazy stuff. So either they're propping her up as leading Bachette contender, or they just know she is making for great tv.

Britt said since night one it's been Kaitlyn, Kaitlyn, Kaitlyn, and some of the girls on the group date were ready to leave because they felt like they were on Chris' and Kaitlyn's date. She was clearly, to me, questioning why Chris was making it seem like her liked Kaitlyn so much when Britt believed (as she said to his sisters) she was the frontrunner. I think there's no doubt Chris really liked Kaitlyn and she was one of his top women throughout filming, from early on.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:20 pm

Oh, brother. I thought Andi would be the worst.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:30 pm

I think Kaitlyn would be funny. But---we all thought Blob would be funny, too.speechless
This show is not your friend.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+77
Lucas15
Iowa_hawk_fan
Longhornfan
asim
ElonM
notarose
RizBiz
b
gurlbrit
luvstx
Jolena