SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:20 pm

I don't think so. If you watch it as it happens, it looks like Kaitlyn.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by lurker11 Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:22 pm

No I don't think its jade in the cargo pants cap. That's why I was guessing other times they were in Arlington. Either at the start or end of the Des Moines week as a group? Maybe Chris thought they should see it before they agreed to take him to their hometown.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:28 pm

The fact that we don't see this girl (I believe Kaitlyn) wearing these clothes on any of our IA date caps from the show or the ones taken by fans inclines me to believe these were filmed at another time. Not only that, but there's no Chris to be seen in the cap as well.

It does make sense for the girls to see where they could potentially be living. They need to have all the facts before they say yes to Chris. Or, it might just be a "Hello Iowa" filming of the girls arriving.

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 48 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:32 pm

Ok, thanks everyone. Now should we entertain the idea that there may be 3 coming back to Arlington to meet up with his family and seeing his hometown....probably unlikely considering the temps at that time though...

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:33 pm

I think julychild is right and Kaitlyn wins the GD rose and get to that art place.

As for the Kaitlyn (yeah, I think that's her) running down the street, I doubt the show will even put it on air.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:35 pm

I think it's Kaitlyn in the CAMEO pants because it was sleuth that she had them on in the mansion...
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:36 pm

grace8136 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
Diana wrote:Is the F3 rs in Iowa? Maybe she was there before the RC just a thought.

as per RS, the F3 RC was in Bali where Kaitlyn had eliminated

Plus, even if he's wrong ( Praying ) there's the pesky temperature difference. I don't know how she ended up running down the streets of Arlington.. maybe McKenzie's aliens transported her (and programmed her to love the place), but she's there, so the date info is wrong in some way. I do think it's her playing hockey though.

scratch scratch :headbanging :headbanging no idea no idea My head is spinning trying to follow these clues and the mystery of how and when the girl believed to be Kaitlyn was running down the street in Arlington. The alien transportation seems the most "logical" giggling so I am going to go with that theory.

Otherwise, I am just going to sit back and watch how it plays out in the episodes. Can someone please pass the popcorn?

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:40 pm

atem wrote:I think julychild is right and Kaitlyn wins the GD rose and get to that art place.

As for the Kaitlyn (yeah, I think that's her) running down the street, I doubt the show will even put it on air.

sadly, i kinda have the same doubt too... :crazed

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:43 pm

Well, maybe the heli idea isn't that far fetched right now.  What if the group date started mid to late morning, they did the rink stuff, then a heli picked up Kait and Chris and took them to the farm for a bit, then back to Des Moines where they got cleaned up and went to the salvage place for a later evening portion?  I am losing track right now, but could she be wearing the camo pants to the rink?  I am trying to remember the type of pants that she had on while on the ice.

ETA: to add:

Usually in a season the F1 is highlighted with the lead in each episode, well this time around it seems like Whitney and Kaitlyn both have been. Until now, Becca not so much. We know that Becca had a LCD as there is a filming tweet/pic for it, but as of right now, we have no confirmation of A) Whitney getting a LCD or B)The dates when Whitney or Kaitlyn went home. Could we be looking at a finale of Becca and Kaitlyn?? Could RS's comment(proof) about Whitney being the F1 from the wedding date in epi 3 when one of the wedding guests gave him the final verdict? Just throwing out some wild ideas to see what sticks right now.

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:46 pm

So I have seen where you all figured out what dates Jade, Kaitlyn, Britt, Whitney & Becca had but where was Carly during this time? I thought she was still there and eliminated at rose ceremony.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:46 pm

No, she wasn't wearing those camo pants at the hockey date.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:46 pm

Luvstruck wrote:So I have seen where you all figured out what dates Jade, Kaitlyn, Britt, Whitney & Becca had but where was Carly during this time? I thought she was still there and eliminated at rose ceremony.

She was part of the hockey date.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+77
Lucas15
Iowa_hawk_fan
Longhornfan
asim
ElonM
notarose
RizBiz
b
gurlbrit
luvstx
Jolena