SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:09 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
Diana wrote:Is the F3 rs in Iowa? Maybe she was there before the RC just a thought.

as per RS, the F3 RC was in Bali where Kaitlyn had eliminated

Plus, even if he's wrong ( Praying ) there's the pesky temperature difference. I don't know how she ended up running down the streets of Arlington.. maybe McKenzie's aliens transported her (and programmed her to love the place), but she's there, so the date info is wrong in some way. I do think it's her playing hockey though.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:58 am

I am going to post the weather that I found from the ACCU weather site.

http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/arlington-ia/50606/school-day-october-weather/2203983?monyr=10/1/2014

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 47 Oct110
Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 47 Oct210

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 47 Nov110
Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 47 Nov210

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:40 am

Could they all have been in Arlington and then Jade went on a date with Chris after being picked up from the group like Nick in Italy? Could have easily been 65 on that Friday.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:08 am

lurker11 wrote:Could they all have been in Arlington and then Jade went on a date with Chris after being picked up from the group like Nick in Italy? Could have easily been 65 on that Friday.

I was also thinking maybe they took all the F4 girls to Arlington to visit without Chris while he was on HTDs? The temp could be Monday and don't they keep the girls at one location, Iowa in this case and fly them in and out right at the time of the HTD?

I could see wanting to make sure they saw how very small Arlington was before the HTD rose especially with Britt leaving. They don't want them to break up too soon because of something like that.

From what I have heard Des Moines is like NYC compared to Arlington.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:37 am

re: the bridge picture……are you guys saying whoever that was was definitely on the group date? Because I am pretty certain it is Britt…..the hair is a dead give away, to me anyway.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:46 am

nutty1 wrote:re: the bridge picture……are you guys saying whoever that was was definitely on the group date? Because I am pretty certain it is Britt…..the hair is a dead give away, to me anyway.

That's what I think too. I also think we have caps showing Kaitlin at west end salvage and Chris was spotted there the same day as the bridge. That just means Kaitlyn was on the group date and Becca had the one on one. IMo.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:00 pm

nutty1 wrote:re: the bridge picture……are you guys saying whoever that was was definitely on the group date? Because I am pretty certain it is Britt…..the hair is a dead give away, to me anyway.
We've basically figured out that Carly and Britt were on the group date but the question remains of whether it was Becca which I think it was or Kaitlyn. Now the one running by the library in Arlington has shorter and darker hair than Becca does. The one in the rink seems to have lighter hair tones and could very well be Becca. The idea of all of them being in Arlington is interesting, but IMO, the one running seems to have lighter and shorter hair than say Jade and since that is the only "dark" brunette at that point, IMO, it is really looking like it's Kaitlyn in Arlington. All IMO.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:08 pm

lurker11 wrote:

That's what I think too. I also think we have caps showing Kaitlin at west end salvage and Chris was spotted there the same day as the bridge. That just means Kaitlyn was on the group date and Becca had the one on one. IMo.
How again do we know that the salvage place happened on the same date as the group date? If that's the case, how do we account for Kaitlyn being in Arlington?

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:10 pm

lurker11 wrote:

I think that's Kaitlyn at the hockey date too.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:10 pm

^^Aunties, did you see the post by julychild? She used the article lurker11 linked to and matched up days and dates. I thought it was a good analysis of how week 7 might break down. I'm inclined to believe it. Here it is in case you missed it.

julychild wrote:Thanks for the article, Lurker. I think it really does explain the dates, from what I can piece together, RS' spoiler about the episode might be correct.

I copied parts of the article:

JADE'S DATE: "On Friday, Soules had a one-on-one date to his hometown to see the Starmont football game."

WHITNEY'S DATE: "On Saturday, my phone blew up with alerts of Soules and a blonde woman galavanting all over downtown. They were seen at the Downtown Farmers’ Market, Des Moines Social Club, on the riverwalk, at Mickey’s downtown and in the East Village.
Later that night, I was told Van Holmgren was spray-painting a mural on the side of new downtown restaurant RoCA and Soules had something to do with it."

KAITLYN (after winning GD rose): "On Sunday, Soules and another woman were spotted at West End Architectural Salvage and Soules was also seen on the ped bridge." Britt was seen on the bridge with Chris, same day as Kaitlyn at the salvage place. Since it was the same day, the must have been on the same date, at some point

BECCA'S DATE: "On Monday, ...but instead got word that Soules was in the East Village with a date, visiting the Continental, Kitchen Collage and other Locust Street spots."

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 47 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:13 pm

Auntie, you mean you're trying to figure out who got the 1:1?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:16 pm

So, are we now saying that it is Jade in the Cargo pants running through the streets of Arlington in front of the library?
Litta123 wrote:^^Aunties, did you see the post by julychild? She used the article lurker11 linked to and matched up days and dates. I thought it was a good analysis of how week 7 might break down. I'm inclined to believe it. Here it is in case you missed it.

julychild wrote:Thanks for the article, Lurker. I think it really does explain the dates, from what I can piece together, RS' spoiler about the episode might be correct.

I copied parts of the article:

JADE'S DATE: "On Friday, Soules had a one-on-one date to his hometown to see the Starmont football game."

WHITNEY'S DATE: "On Saturday, my phone blew up with alerts of Soules and a blonde woman galavanting all over downtown. They were seen at the Downtown Farmers’ Market, Des Moines Social Club, on the riverwalk, at Mickey’s downtown and in the East Village.
Later that night, I was told Van Holmgren was spray-painting a mural on the side of new downtown restaurant RoCA and Soules had something to do with it."

KAITLYN (after winning GD rose): "On Sunday, Soules and another woman were spotted at West End Architectural Salvage and Soules was also seen on the ped bridge." Britt was seen on the bridge with Chris, same day as Kaitlyn at the salvage place. Since it was the same day, the must have been on the same date, at some point

BECCA'S DATE: "On Monday, ...but instead got word that Soules was in the East Village with a date, visiting the Continental, Kitchen Collage and other Locust Street spots."

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+77
Lucas15
Iowa_hawk_fan
Longhornfan
asim
ElonM
notarose
RizBiz
b
gurlbrit
luvstx
Jolena