SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:51 am

Not sure how I missed they were at West End Salvage at some point during filming. They have a show on DIY, there's a coffee shop in addition to the salvage store that spans several floors. They even have space they rent out for weddings in the building. On the show they take salvage pieces and make new pieces out of them and design/renovate rooms and spaces for individuals homes.

I'd have been more interested in exploring the store than I would have been in spending time on a date with Chris! giggling
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:09 am

Maybe Kaitlyn and Chris went by small plane or helicopter over to Arlington? Aerial view of the farm? Kaitlyn getting all the group date roses is odd, especially in front of Whitney. scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:25 am

grace8136 wrote:Maybe Kaitlyn and Chris went by small plane or helicopter over to Arlington? Aerial view of the farm? Kaitlyn getting all the group date roses is odd, especially in front of Whitney. scratch

I just think with the dates of everyone spotted around Des Moines, it doesn't make much sense for them to stick another activity in for Kaitlyn on Sunday. The outfits for hockey and the bridge match for Britt - Britt and Chris were on the bridge in Des Moines at 3:30 p.m on Sunday and then Chris was seen at Architectural Salvage that day as well. Granted we don't have a time that Chris was spotted at Architectural Salvage - but would a group date girl get a helicopter ride and dinner after a group date? Especially when the one-on-one dates that week were just wandering around Des Moines and going to a football game?

The pictures of Becca in the yellow top are timestamped on twitter as 5:13 p.m. on Monday - Becca couldn't be on the group date on Sunday with Britt and then wandering with Chris on Monday.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:30 am

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 46 Screen11

Maybe this is where Britt tells him she's not feeling and leaves. (after he gave another group date rose to Kaitlyn.)
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1420

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:57 am

The gal in yellow could be Becca or Kaitlyn to me. They are too far to tell.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:05 am

lurker11 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:Maybe Kaitlyn and Chris went by small plane or helicopter over to Arlington? Aerial view of the farm? Kaitlyn getting all the group date roses is odd, especially in front of Whitney. scratch

I just think with the dates of everyone spotted around Des Moines, it doesn't make much sense for them to stick another activity in for Kaitlyn on Sunday. The outfits for hockey and the bridge match for Britt - Britt and Chris were on the bridge in Des Moines at 3:30 p.m on Sunday and then Chris was seen at Architectural Salvage that day as well. Granted we don't have a time that Chris was spotted at Architectural Salvage - but would a group date girl get a helicopter ride and dinner after a group date? Especially when the one-on-one dates that week were just wandering around Des Moines and going to a football game?

The pictures of Becca in the yellow top are timestamped on twitter as 5:13 p.m. on Monday - Becca couldn't be on the group date on Sunday with Britt and then wandering with Chris on Monday.

I agree, but then when is Kaitlyn in Arlington?

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:07 am

That looks like Kaitlyn at the hockey game to me. Becca is taller than her.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:33 am

grace8136 wrote:
lurker11 wrote:

I agree, but then when is Kaitlyn in Arlington?

THIS is clearly a Million Dollar Question Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 46 813908399

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:15 am

^^ lolpanda at your current use of Chris! I like it. I'm borrowing him. Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 46 813908399

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:24 am

grace8136 wrote:^^ lolpanda at your current use of Chris! I like it. I'm borrowing him. Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 46 813908399

courtesy of lovely Litta bestbud! who knows me so well :fanningfan :bigsmile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:42 am

Is the F3 rs in Iowa? Maybe she was there before the RC just a thought.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:48 am

Diana wrote:Is the F3 rs in Iowa? Maybe she was there before the RC just a thought.

as per RS, the F3 RC was in Bali where Kaitlyn had eliminated

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+77
Lucas15
Iowa_hawk_fan
Longhornfan
asim
ElonM
notarose
RizBiz
b
gurlbrit
luvstx
Jolena