SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by mtnlvr55 Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:50 am

I'm thinking that somehow they were in Arlington after hometown dates to give all the girls a taste of the "big city." Since the rose ceremony was in Dubuque it was only an hour away.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1420

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by mtnlvr55 Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:53 am

I'm thinking that somehow they were in Arlington after hometown dates to give all the girls a taste of the "big city." Since the rose ceremony was in Dubuque it was only an hour away.

Unless this is really Jade.
Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 45 Sp93
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:53 am

For what it's worth: Chris spotted out and about in Des Moines on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday the week of filming. I kinda think this eliminates another date in Arlington (Jade's was Friday night in Arlington)

http://dmjuice.com/heres-where-the-bachelor-chris-soules-went-in-des-moines/
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:57 am

mtnlvr55 wrote:I'm thinking that somehow they were in Arlington after hometown dates to give all the girls a taste of the "big city." Since the rose ceremony was in Dubuque it was only an hour away.

Unless this is really Jade.
Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 45 Sp93

Quite possible. But do you think there really was available time slot for that? question

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:58 am

Litta123 wrote:One more hopefully not too annoying question and then I'll be done for the night. I promise! Were these caps ever identified to a location?

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 45 1db881f2-2ac9-47b9-bae4-317f3ce06e3c

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 45 Cd4ae06b-95f5-40d2-b159-8a9b55ae86d1

Sorry to double post! but the article I just posted said that Chris was seen at West End Architectural Salvage. I don't have exact pictures of those spots, but it's super funky and packed and has stuff like this, could this be the location?......Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 45 Bilde?Site=D2&Date=20130214&Category=NEWS&ArtNo=302140095&Ref=V3&MaxW=300&Border=0&-West-End-Salvage-debut-HGTV

I think Kaitlyn did have the Solo time after hockey in Des Moines. And those caps show them at Architectural Salvage
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:03 am

Thanks, lurker. I think it could be a possibility, for sure. I see big letters in both caps.

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 45 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:14 am

Well, that makes sense because I'm pretty sure that I read that Kaitlyn gets 2 more group date roses. That would be river rafting and Des Moines hockey.
I would think that had to make all the girls upset: most notably Britt and possibly Whitney.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:19 am

great find on the article, Lurker!

quoting part of of it :

On Sunday, Soules and another woman were spotted at West End Architectural Salvage and Soules was also seen on the ped bridge. But I had to take a day off from Bachelor Watch 2014.

On Monday, show host Chris Harrison arrived in Des Moines for an interview with WOI-TV. Last week, I had heard a group date would be taped on a farm near Des Moines, but instead got word that Soules was in the East Village with a date, visiting the Continental, Kitchen Collage and other Locust Street spots.

---------------------------
Maybe its just me, but im thinking Kaitlyn was the one got the 1on1 date for the whole Sunday. Maybe they headed up to Arlington after the Salvage?..

as for Becca, the info above fits with the Yellow Jacket Girl spotted in Locust Street (we had the SCs IDd) so it makes more sense that she got the GDR and SQT with Chris after that group Hockey Date. All done on Monday.

maybe im wandering around in circles too?.. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:23 am

Thanks for the article, Lurker. I think it really does explain the dates, from what I can piece together, RS' spoiler about the episode might be correct.

I copied parts of the article:

JADE'S DATE: "On Friday, Soules had a one-on-one date to his hometown to see the Starmont football game."

WHITNEY'S DATE: "On Saturday, my phone blew up with alerts of Soules and a blonde woman galavanting all over downtown. They were seen at the Downtown Farmers’ Market, Des Moines Social Club, on the riverwalk, at Mickey’s downtown and in the East Village.
Later that night, I was told Van Holmgren was spray-painting a mural on the side of new downtown restaurant RoCA and Soules had something to do with it."

KAITLYN (after winning GD rose): "On Sunday, Soules and another woman were spotted at West End Architectural Salvage and Soules was also seen on the ped bridge." Britt was seen on the bridge with Chris, same day as Kaitlyn at the salvage place. Since it was the same day, the must have been on the same date, at some point

BECCA'S DATE: "On Monday, ...but instead got word that Soules was in the East Village with a date, visiting the Continental, Kitchen Collage and other Locust Street spots."

Last edited by julychild on Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:45 am; edited 2 times in total

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:31 am

Thanks July!

i didnt know about Britt and the bridge. Good find! so i guess its safe to say Kaitlyn was on the GD.

still, the Kaitlyn Cap in Arlington is unexplainable, huh? scratch

maybe on Sunday's GD they did visit Chris farm in Arlington instead of a farm near Des Moines, hence we had the 'Kaitlyn running in front of AR Library'cap above...no idea
" Last week, I had heard a group date would be taped on a farm near Des Moines, but instead got word that Soules............."

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:35 am

The girl posted this on Sunday at 3:30 p.m..... It would be impossible, I think, for this to happen, a 3 hour drive to Arlington, a date in Arlington, a 3 hour drive to Des Moines and then have them get ready and have the night portion at West End Salvage in Des Moines

(I couldn't figure out how to move this picture from Screen Caps no discussion, page four so I screen shotted and posted.)

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 45 Screen11
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:41 am

hmm..i believe it its what July refer to Britt and Chris on the bridge..(?)

thanks lurker. i guess im smacking my head already :crazed . Got to call it a wrap for now. I may need to just wait and see the episode unfold..laugh out loud, leaving the mystery of Kaitlyn cap behind Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 45 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+77
Lucas15
Iowa_hawk_fan
Longhornfan
asim
ElonM
notarose
RizBiz
b
gurlbrit
luvstx
Jolena