SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Diana Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:35 am

I still don't think they are from a LCD. I bet they are from next week.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:40 am

thanks Litta. to me its already resolved days ago.. ie Becca definitely. TY for the confirmation.

the curio left for me is whether its from the coming epi 7 or LCD. JC brought up a great point that LCD is usually held at the contender's place, not the lead (while the rooftop sleuthed to be Chris's loft at DM).

but if its from the coming epis, how come we can see the snow? do they photohopped it?..was there any anomaly on the weather ? questions..questions...

well, we'll soon find out!

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:42 am

IMO, it has to be in the next two episodes. Like every other preview was and why would they just randomly stick something from the LCD there? no idea
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:48 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
Litta123 wrote:Here's a close up. I'm still seeing Becca on that roof top.

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 64 190c1d16-7804-493f-9753-ec67ca6975d2

How this for a conspiracy theory...could it be that TPTB took a sunset photo in Iowa and ALSO in Bali? I see what mura is saying the the girl's hair looks wet...and she has weird ridges around her back...like a layered towel? Do the clouds match up? Are the sun angles (height in the sky...horizon line) the same in the pictures below?

FWIW, I'm fine if Whitney's F1. I really don't care...my interest is in figuring out this puzzle. The pieces don't add up for Whitney, imo...so I'm trying to make sense out of Becca's chances/story.

Bali???? The pic below might possibly be Whitney...hmmm. Those don't look like the same setting/girl all of a sudden. No bluff in the background...interesting, yes?

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 64 B3bbf286-f8d9-4edf-a2cf-7cd290de3f91

Iowa??? To me, the caps below are definitely Becca.

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 64 6d3acf8d-ef38-489a-bd84-0f380f995618

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 64 96ec29f5-fe3c-48cc-89aa-7f5fe8cf0d7d

still scratch on this one. julychild has great point : the LCD is usually at the contender's place, not the lead's. But If its from the coming episode 7, how can we explain the snow then? scratch .Oh well, we'll find out soon enough!....
I've studied these pictures more than I care to admit. They are all in the same place. I feel really sure about it. I wish I knew how to draw circles around the pics to make my point but if you look at the picture from far out there is a railing to their left. There is a metal "tower" container to their right. The edge of the railing is in all of the pictures. The tower/container has ridges that go around the circumference of the tower.  This ridge shows up as a "bump" on the right side of the picture(on the side closest to them).
The hair changes for each of them: Chris has a cowlick in one, Becca's hair is blown around. Some of her hair is under a blanket I think(she has a blanket wrapped around her) but if you look on the front her hair goes down her chest to the breast area. It isn't as visible in these pictures as it is in either the video or another picture not shown above. Whitney's hair would not go down that far. 
Above all her chin is distinctive (just like Whitney's voice.)
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1420

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:57 am

murasaki1393 wrote:thanks Litta. to me its already resolved days ago.. ie Becca definitely. TY for the confirmation.

the curio left for me is whether its from the coming epi 7 or LCD. JC brought up a great point that LCD is usually held at the contender's place, not the lead (while the rooftop sleuthed to be Chris's loft at DM).

but if its from the coming epis, how come we can see the snow? do they photohopped it?..was there any anomaly on the weather ?  questions..questions...

Re: bolded - The color of the loft building roof (below) is white with some black marking which does resemble melting snow.  They are standing to the far left at the end of the wooden walkway in the sunset shot.   Smiley

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 64 Roof3_zps0628647b
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:14 am

MiniDiva wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:thanks Litta. to me its already resolved days ago.. ie Becca definitely. TY for the confirmation.

but if its from the coming epis, how come we can see the snow? do they photohopped it?..was there any anomaly on the weather ?  questions..questions...

Re: bolded - The color of the loft building roof (below) is white with some black marking which does resemble melting snow.  They are standing to the far left at the end of the wooden walkway in the sunset shot.   Smiley

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 64 Roof3_zps0628647b

wow! rock MD!... tyvm

so this piece of puzzle is solved now. Next!... giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:33 am

Wow good job!!
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:48 am

lurker11 wrote:I still feel like the hair and chin look different [first pic vs. second/third]

But his hair, in front, looks the same in all pictures

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:54 am

I also see the same two people from different angle. The first picture shown above the camera is below the horizon to the right, so it results that we don't see the distinctive chin of the girl, while for the other two pics the camera is almost at the level of their shoulders, so their heads are in different position and thus the hair don't look the same ... can I just laugh at my own description.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:59 am

mtnlvr55 wrote:

I've studied these pictures more than I care to admit. They are all in the same place. I feel really sure about it. I wish I knew how to draw circles around the pics to make my point but if you look at the picture from far out there is a railing to their left. There is a metal "tower" container to their right. The edge of the railing is in all of the pictures. The tower/container has ridges that go around the circumference of the tower.  This ridge shows up as a "bump" on the right side of the picture(on the side closest to them).
The hair changes for each of them: Chris has a cowlick in one, Becca's hair is blown around. Some of her hair is under a blanket I think(she has a blanket wrapped around her) but if you look on the front her hair goes down her chest to the breast area. It isn't as visible in these pictures as it is in either the video or another picture not shown above. Whitney's hair would not go down that far. 
Above all her chin is distinctive (just like Whitney's voice.)

Miyala wrote:

But his hair, in front, looks the same in all pictures

IA with both of these posts. I studied them in detail as well the other day. The blanket, the hair, Chris' hair, the landscape in the background, it's all in the same place with Becca. IMO
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:23 am

Great sleuthing all!  goteam  

So do we agree this sunset cap is "on the roof" like in James Taylor's song?  Hope Chris doesn't sing this to Becca.   :winkie:

". . . . Let's go up on the roof
And at night the stars they put on a show for free
And, darling, you can share it all with me
That's what I said, keep on telling you
That right smack dab in the middle of town
I found a paradise that's trouble proof
And if this old world starts a getting you down
There's room enough for two, up on the roof
Up on the roof, up on a roof . . ."
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:25 am

I love that song! :yes:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+77
Lucas15
Iowa_hawk_fan
Longhornfan
asim
ElonM
notarose
RizBiz
b
gurlbrit
luvstx
Jolena