SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:14 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Hey I bought that T-Shirt!  peace

Chris doesn't have a shirt on, so I am guessing they are pool-side.  I think editing is having a little fun with us because it at first glance it looks like Chris doesn't have any clothes on.  He needs a T-Shirt!  LOL!

Well I want that T shirt too but between travelling to and from France and being sick since (just a crappy cold), I have had issues getting my site ready so letting you all superstars sleuth it all out!
:claphands

I'll be back Smiley

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:11 pm

JBF wrote: snipped

What? You expect every season to be cut and dry? ... with Yee Spoiler King giving us the "goods" and we all watch it unfold according to the screenplay he provides online? Of course, Desie's season didn't follow the script as planned. We keep waiting for a Desie repeat... ha ha! Some day... some day...

I live for those seasons. Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 20 2498057887

Sophie! Get well, I've been there, throughout the holidays. Not fun!

Does anyone know from the top of their heads where I can find the s/caps from Chris's date with Whitney and the murals?

I'm wondering if who ever posted them, moved/deleted them. If anyone has them, can you please post them in the No Discussion thread. TY!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:48 am

JBF wrote:Oh... just sit tight, hold on to your bloomers and wait to see which direction the wind blows!

What? You expect every season to be cut and dry? ... with Yee Spoiler King giving us the "goods" and we all watch it unfold according to the screenplay he provides online? Of course, Desie's season didn't follow the script as planned. We keep waiting for a Desie repeat... ha ha! Some day... some day...

I am not sold on the "goods" RS has given us regarding the F1. I think he may have gotten it wrong again. Also, what is with that gross orange self tanner all over Whitney's knees YUCK ? No wonder Chris didn't want to snuggle up to her, he was afraid of getting smeared with that stuff and looking like an oompa loompa LOL
hehehe

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:03 pm

The only "problem" that I have with her... and I agree that ONE screencap can be deceptive in its body language... is that she is the most "exposed" of his top three ladies with many "leaked" photos of her WITH him. This reminds of the Andi/Frank, Emily/Arie and Des/Brooks situations of the past, even though Bachelorettes often differ from Bachelors pre-show.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:06 pm

JBF wrote:The only "problem" that I have with her... and I agree that ONE screencap can be deceptive in its body language... is that she is the most "exposed" of his top three ladies with many "leaked" photos of her WITH him. This reminds of the Andi/Frank, Emily/Arie and Des/Brooks situations of the past, even though Bachelorettes often differ from Bachelors pre-show.

Good Point. It does seem the edit reversed from the norm with Becca being hidden and Whitney so Out there.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:44 pm

Is there any possibility that he chose Kaitlyn? What evidence do we have regarding her return?
We have a photo of Becca on a LCD. Do we have a photo of Whitney with a LCD?
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1420

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:01 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:Is there any possibility that he chose Kaitlyn? What evidence do we have regarding her return?

No im pretty sure we sleuthed out that Kaitlyn had some sort of social media activity before the frc and lcd's

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:10 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:Is there any possibility that he chose Kaitlyn? What evidence do we have regarding her return?

I think Kasha posted a s/cap of Whitney's LCD on the boat? I could be wrong and have no idea what that date was.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:36 pm

That was FD. Remember they went back exotic Iowa for the MTP and LCD's and FRC.

I think a good route to take for sleuthers would be too look at the area where the FRC took place and see if there might have been any SM leaks with staff working at said place, etc. Another great route would be looking at where Chris is going on weekends and where the F3 are spending their time. 
Unfortunately, up to this point there has been little reported or perhaps interest.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:50 pm

Kashathediva wrote:That was FD. Remember they went back exotic Iowa for the MTP and LCD's and FRC.

I think a good route to take for sleuthers would be too look at the area where the FRC took place and see if there might have been any SM leaks with staff working at said place, etc. Another great route would be looking at where Chris is going on weekends and where the F3 are spending their time. 
Unfortunately, up to this point there has been little reported or perhaps interest.

I'd rather sleuth who the next Bachelorette is. No reason to sleuth the obvious with the mural being done in Iowa with Witney and her being in the F2.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:59 pm

OK---sounds good. Keep us informed! Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:00 pm

Kashathediva wrote:OK---sounds good. Keep us informed! Smiley

I would! Too bad I not great at it! giggling

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+77
Lucas15
Iowa_hawk_fan
Longhornfan
asim
ElonM
notarose
RizBiz
b
gurlbrit
luvstx
Jolena