SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:03 pm

The good thing, is there is a separate thread for sleuthing the next 'ette.

atem, go stalk Britt. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:06 pm

You ask some very good questions at times.
 Don't discount yourself. :yes:
Sometimes the most crazy thing sparks my mind into looking at something or thinking about something that ends up being pure gold.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:08 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The good thing, is there is a separate thread for sleuthing the next 'ette.

atem, go stalk Britt. Smiley

Yuck.  No thanks.

Yes, there is a thread for the next Bachette.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:36 pm

Could it be possible that Becca was F1 but as they were in the US she got to see her family the day after FRC before both her ad Chris flew off somewhere?

(just saying... I know we have SM clues but hey... with them all not being abroad, dont these SM clues leave a bit more leeway?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:40 pm

sophienette wrote:Could it be possible that Becca was F1 but as they were in the US she got to see her family the day after FRC before both her ad Chris flew off somewhere?

(just saying... I know we have SM clues but hey... with them all not being abroad, dont these SM clues leave a bit more leeway?)
Anything is possible..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:53 pm

sophienette wrote:Could it be possible that Becca was F1 but as they were in the US she got to see her family the day after FRC before both her ad Chris flew off somewhere?

Becca seemed to be with her sisters for 2-3 days after the FRC. I think they are very close and were probably there to console her following her heartbreak. Becca then went back to Cali per her sisters IG notes.
There is always room for error or false posts but it doesn't seem likely that they would all be in on it but who knows?
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1420

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:56 pm

Sorry, sophienette, but it's just going to be that flat out boring outcome.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:57 pm

Question...Whitney and Britt have they had any SM since filming?
Thanks
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:00 pm

atem wrote:

I also think that as much as we want RS to be wrong, it makes sense that Chris is with Whitney. Location wise she is very close to iowa and she looks enough like his sisters - that seems to be the in thing these days with this franchise with Josh falling for someone who is the splitting image of his mom.

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:32 pm

atem wrote:

Oh I dunno... Chris may boo-hoo nice and loud over somebody else before finding his "happy ending", much like Desie did over Brooksie Boy, Ash over Bentley, Ali over Frankie and Jason over Molly before temporarily picking Melissa (uh oh!)
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:53 am

I would like to thank Ladybug82.
Very shortly, she will be doing some screencapping for us! So expect to start seeing some screencaps of last night's previews.
Screencapping is very time consuming and it is so essential to sleuthing, so I was very happy when she so kindly and graciously offered.
Screencaps will be found in the sticky Screencap Spoiler, no discussion thread.
link
Thank you so much, Ladybug82!  

If anyone has any specific requests, I guess the easiest and best way to request would be pm.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:48 am

Your welcome!  I just posted a bunch of them and will most more throughout the day when I can.

Couple of quick things I observered, during the girls intro's Kelsey has what looks like an RC dress, not anything she was wearing in her intro on during ITM/PI's.  Kaitlyn and Amanda are very expressive.  giggling  And...there seems to be lots of Britt.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+77
Lucas15
Iowa_hawk_fan
Longhornfan
asim
ElonM
notarose
RizBiz
b
gurlbrit
luvstx
Jolena