SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by atem Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:18 pm

Who is the first picture, Nikki?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:23 pm

I'll give it a try...

JBF wrote:
Anybody we recognize here?

1) His "I really do believe" gal...

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 D384c394-4e41-43d1-8be8-0167ec82e741

2) His "quest" gal...

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 5d3289d5-c1bc-40ae-8bcc-5f235759b967

3) His "find that special someone" gal...

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 E867ee51-8f0f-4943-9081-75392ebac7bb

4) His "we're one" (or whatever that female blurb is) gal...

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 522e687a-4476-48a0-81ca-6fd0589746c0

1) Nikki
2) Jade
3) hard one... Michelle or Kaitlyn?
4) ver blond... Whitney or Tandra?

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:23 pm

Well of the four kiss pictures above only the last one has him reaching out with his hand to caress her. That we can see anyway. I'll never forget his hand on Andi's bottom when they were kissing on the wall !!!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:24 pm

When does Nikki hightail out? Maybe she's the one who got away... LOL!

For comparison...

No smooches with Andi. No Josh. Humorous that Andi is introduced as The Mean One from last season... "It is NOT OK."

Not one smooch do the guys get with Desie here. Therefore Christopher Siegfried is MIA. No competition on screen yet, so why bother showing him?

No smooches with Juan Pablooo either, making Chris Soules the kissing bandit so far. Clare Bear gets an "Oh Gawd" though. Like Chris' promo, pregnancy is on our minds.

No smooches... and no pregnancy with "born again virgin" Sean, but Lindsay is still ready to "go all the way"... with a wedding dress! My question here: Why is Emily the only one he is shown kissing? Is he not over her yet?

Speaking of Emily... despite their post-show split, Jefie still pops in a smooch with her here. So I guess if the Bachelor or 'ette is smooching, F1 must be included.

Can't find Benny Boy's, Ashley's or Brad's off hand, but there is one humorous pattern I recall...
Brad's F2 Chantal is shown slapping him out of the limo
Benny Boy's F2 Lindzi arrives on her horse
Sean's F2 Lindsay is in her bridal dress
Juan's F2 Clare Bear is "expecting"

However, I can't remember if any of the F1 gals... OR guys... were shown coming out of the limo.
Drew, Brooks and shirtless Zak all pop out in Desie's above, but not Chris.
Marcus, Chris and Nick emerge from Andi's limo, but not Josh.
Don't see any F1 gals emerging up there from the limo cocoon unless somebody with Eagle Eyes can catch it.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:32 pm

Nikki (Juan's season) was shown coming out of the limo in the early preview.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:35 pm

I remember on episode #1 or the show directly preceding it ("Countdown to Juan" or whatever), showed him checking her heart. Is she hidden in the one above though? You know me and my silly little "patterns" I like to look for.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:37 pm

JBF wrote:I remember on episode #1 or the show directly preceding it ("Countdown to Juan" or whatever), showed him checking her heart. Is she hidden in the one above though? You know me and my silly little "patterns" I like to look for.

It's really quick and barely noticeable, but at 17 seconds they show a very quick shot of her coming out of the limo. I love reading what you have to say JBF. Keep it coming! It's all so interesting. The things we all remember from this show. :cutesmile!:
sanlee088
sanlee088

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:39 pm

By jove, you are right! She is really a Peek-a-boo shot there.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:45 pm

JBF wrote:By jove, you are right! She is really a Peek-a-boo shot there.

Exactly! You have to hit pause, play, pause and play just to catch it! Lol
sanlee088
sanlee088

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:28 pm

Two screen caps that I didn't see capped yet from the preview. Sorry if I missed them!

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 Iveq1z
Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 2dv06t5
Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 X4oxsg
sanlee088
sanlee088

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:32 pm

The girl in the white lacy lingerie is attired perfectly for the Meat and Geek. I do think silver platform stilettos would have been a better choice in heels, however.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:36 am

Another from Litta:

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 53978babca928a6573bedd600a343fa5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+77
Lucas15
Iowa_hawk_fan
Longhornfan
asim
ElonM
notarose
RizBiz
b
gurlbrit
luvstx
Jolena