SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by atem Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:12 pm

I don't even know if I want to bother watching it. But, it seems like my dream is closer than I think!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:13 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Linds911 wrote:^ Yes agree with you there. They aren't going to any romantic countries? Deadwood? New Mexico? Not even allowing the girls to have that fantasy time with Chris but instead just right into reality "This is what your future with Chris will be like". :shocked!:

I feel completely opposite.  The travel and the countries, that is not real life.  They are actually trying to see who might fit into Chris's life.  I like that.  Most couples have said you really start the relationship and fall deeply in love in real life after the show.

I think he might actually want a wife and not just a fameho girlfriend, good for him.
i agree

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:55 am

I have copied a ton of s/caps from the Non Spoiled side, that Litta was gracious enough to grab from the promo. They are all in the No discussion thread.

If you want to bring over a s/cap, right click on a s/cap, click "copy image url" go to your reply box, click "insert image" paste in the URL box, click insert. Type your comments above or below the link.

If you don't have the options "copy image url" when your right click, pm me, or post in the help thread, what your options are and I'll give you further instructions!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:10 am

Thank you very much! This can save us a lot of work! :yes:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:30 am

I don't think that the travel itinerary of this season reflects on Chris's intentions in any way. This was clearly the production's decision, no matter how they all spin it. They'd film an entire season at the Motel 6 in Long Beach if they thought they could get away with it.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:25 am

tigertiz wrote:I don't think that the travel itinerary of this season reflects on Chris's intentions in any way. This was clearly the production's decision, no matter how they all spin it. They'd film an entire season at the Motel 6 in Long Beach if they thought they could get away with it.

I totally agree! The show is cheap!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:45 am

tigertiz wrote:I don't think that the travel itinerary of this season reflects on Chris's intentions in any way. This was clearly the production's decision, no matter how they all spin it. They'd film an entire season at the Motel 6 in Long Beach if they thought they could get away with it.

Agreed. This is production and not Chris.
The only thing I could possibly assign to Chris/family is the MTP. Perhaps the parents said "no" on the traveling.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:43 pm

atem wrote:

I totally agree!  The show is cheap!

Aren't most of the travel/hotel accommodations freebies though, for the publicity?

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:46 pm

Pretty much, yes. But flights and perhaps other incidentals are not.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:59 pm

Last edited by sophienette on Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:11 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:54 pm

Looking at the screencaps Litta123 posted

This will sound downright silly, but they usually... I say... *cough cough*... usually... sneak in the Bachelor or 'ette smooching F1, especially when there are three or more kissing shots in the promo. This won't be the case if there aren't any... or only one (with a dumpee, of course).

Anybody we recognize here?

His "I really do believe" gal...

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 5 D384c394-4e41-43d1-8be8-0167ec82e741

His "quest" gal...

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 5 5d3289d5-c1bc-40ae-8bcc-5f235759b967

His "find that special someone" gal...

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 5 E867ee51-8f0f-4943-9081-75392ebac7bb

His "we're one" (or whatever that female blurb is) gal...

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 5 522e687a-4476-48a0-81ca-6fd0589746c0
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:14 pm

Now... let us suppose ONE of the top four IS "Zee Wun".

Not that we know for certain! 

Ha ha!

My pick, based on the promo edit, would be the very top one because...
a.) HE is talking, not HER. When she is talking, she is THINKING she's the one... which may or may not be the case. Clare Bear fooled me a lot in Juan's season by always saying "husband" over Juan Pablooooo. That didn't mean HE was thinking the same as her.
b.) He is certain in his statement. He is not still "searching"...

I have the feeling this will be another Migraine Season... either a Desiree "Fooled y'all! It ain't Brooks!" or a Juan "We almost fooled you but the spoilers are still correct". Uh bruthah... here we go again.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+77
Lucas15
Iowa_hawk_fan
Longhornfan
asim
ElonM
notarose
RizBiz
b
gurlbrit
luvstx
Jolena