SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 22 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Post by Isabel123 Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:19 pm

For sure there will be a lot of drama for the other couples. Looking forward to see Nikki and JPG's dynamics as a couple.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 22 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Post by chinita Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:26 pm

Nabsie wrote:@Nikki_Ferrell
Shopping for my upcoming vacation and I want to buy EVERYTHING off the @ShowMeYourMumu website. #Addicted

Wonder where she is going and with who...

Of course with her babe, who else?  giggling Maybe they are going Spain.

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:32 pm

Carolina2020 wrote:GREAT article about JPs birthday and he and Nikki's celebrating together. Good pics and video. Very positive!

Juan Pablo Galavis™ @JuanPaGalavis  ·  15m  

THANKS to you @stevehelling and @peoplemag for this ARTICLE... http://www.people.com/article/juan-pablo-galavis-nikki-ferrell-birthday …

Steve Helling ‏@stevehelling ·1h
Thanks to @JuanPaGalavis for sharing his birthday bash with @peoplemag! You and @Nikki_Ferrell were awesome! http://www.people.com/article/juan-pablo-galavis-nikki-ferrell-birthday …

http://www.people.com/article/juan-pablo-galavis-nikki-ferrell-birthday

Love the article and the video. There are new photos and a clearer one of them dancing. I will copy and paste to make it easier for others to read.
I agree with those who mentioned that Nikki and JPG are lucky to meet Steve Helling and no wonder they trusted him to share the bday bash.

Inside Juan Pablo Galavis's Birthday Bash – See the Photos and Video!

BY STEVE HELLING @stevehelling 08/13/2014 01:55PM

It was the first birthday they spent together.

Sometimes holding hands, sometimes kissing on the dance floor, Bachelor Juan Pablo Galavis and girlfriend Nikki Ferrell were all smiles as they celebrated Galavis's 33rd birthday on Thursday at the Flamingo Theater Bar in Miami.

There was plenty of PDA as the couple – who ended up together (but not engaged) on Season 18 of the reality show – mingled with guests, including Galavis's father, Saul, and sister, Anna. Sipping on scotch, Galavis introduced Ferrell to many of his friends whom she had never before met.

"I had an amazing time with his family," Ferrell tells PEOPLE, "and I also got to meet so many of his friends."

Shortly after midnight, Galavis was presented with a four-tiered cake that was adorned with a soccer ball and photos of his life and family, including 5-year-old daughter Camila. (The baker, Beatriz Otero from Elite Cake Creations, is well-known in Miami for her "Divorce Cakes," but Galavis assures PEOPLE that's just a coincidence.)

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 22 Juan-pablo-4-600

And then the dancing started. Galavis and Ferrell stood near the stage and swayed to the music as Miami-based singers Periko and Jessi Leon performed, followed by a set by the Julca Brothers.

For Galavis and Ferrell, who weathered breakup rumors last month, the celebration was somewhat of a milestone.

"I'm very happy and blessed to spend the first of many birthdays with Nikki," Galavis tells PEOPLE. "She's a wonderful woman – smart, caring, who treats my daughter amazingly well. She's the one who has to deal with this Latin guy, with a culture that she sometimes doesn't understand. She's been able to handle it well!"

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 22 Juan-pablo-3-600

Ferrell seemed equally as grateful to be there. "To think back to a year ago when he was announced as The Bachelor, and then to be here a year later with him; it all seems so surreal," Ferrell tells PEOPLE. "I was really excited to be able to spend Juan's birthday with him here in Miami."

Her favorite part of the night? When Grammy-winning salsa singer Obie Bermúdez serenaded the couple with their song, "Adventures in Loving You."

"That was definitely my favorite part of the night, as that song brings back a lot of fun memories," says Ferrell. "The only thing missing was maybe a little country music, like Luke Bryan or Jake Owen!"

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:39 pm

SerenityGirl wrote:Here's the translation of the video in Spanish.

Hi friends we find ourselves here at the party for Juan Pablo Galavis one you cannot miss here on Tobi en la Tele…

Interviewer: Juan Pablo how are you? Happy Birthday.
JPG: Many thanks.
Interviewer: The first time we met was when you were producing a music video for Obie Bermudez.
JPG: Correct
Interview: **Can’t make out what she is saying here.  Her voice trails off. But Juan Pablo says Correct.

Interviewer: I love where you are now. Congratulations with everything on the Bachelor. How is your life now? What has been your experience since the Bachelor?
JPG: It’s been a little difficult. The part with the media and the negativity but at the end of the day they have a show to sell and they have to sell news. For me I’m still the same guy you see here with Obie working and now in a normal couple relationship like any other.

Interviewer:  Did you expect the fame that you have had from the Bachelor?
JPG: Honestly I didn’t expect it and I didn’t know the magnitude.  Thank God I live in Miami. I live a peaceful life and enjoy some of the things but like to use it to help people and attend charitable events. Last weekend we were in Orlando for the an event Give the Kids World Village and it was an event that was very nice. We signed up for next year. We’re going next year too.

The next part is in English with Nikki.

The interviewer asked Nikki how she was, how is Juan as a boyfriend, how’s her Spanish coming along and what was the first Spanish word Juan taught her.

JPG said besitos and Catira were the first words and that he had her phone number on his phone listed under La Catira during the 4 months they were in hiding so that it didn’t show up as Nikki.

Thanks Serenity for the translation. We usually learn something new like the bolded in his interviews in Spanish. He's more open and talkative.

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:47 pm

Another interview in Spanish. JPG's part starting at 9:20 mark. Serenity and Chinita we need you to translate. TY

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:57 pm

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the article and the video!!! I think Steve Helling got know the kind of person JPG is and the way he treats Nikki. I'm glad JPG got to meet him. These lovebirds have nothing but all LOVE for each other.  blowkiss 

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:02 pm

Isabel123 wrote:Another interview in Spanish. JPG's part starting at 9:20 mark. Serenity and Chinita we need you to translate. TY

I will do it later if SerenityGirl hasn't done it yet

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:05 pm

Nikki Ferrell ‏@Nikki_Ferrell 16m
My last week on nights! I ain't even mad about it. #hellodayshift #nurselife

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:13 pm

soccerm3m wrote:
Nabsie wrote:@Nikki_Ferrell
Shopping for my upcoming vacation and I want to buy EVERYTHING off the @ShowMeYourMumu website. #Addicted

Wonder where she is going and with who...

I wondered the same thing when I saw her tweet.

Me three. Nikki must be working long shifts to be able to have remaining vacation despite taking several days off.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:17 pm

Isabel123 wrote:
soccerm3m wrote:JP's comment to someone that commented on his Ricky Martin retweet:

I tried to attach a screenshot from phone but not working.

Love the quote....

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 22 10611198_760659293999264_1833286001_n

Here was the comment someone posted to the above:

@maryannliebert: @JuanPaGalavis . Have come to think you are right to take your time and make a real relationship. Both of you should be praised for that

Here was JP's comment back:

@JuanPaGalavis: @maryannliebert THANKS... Life is THIS way and there is NO point on rushing or doing THINGS just for a show...

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:06 pm

Zak tweeted this IG photo. Not sure if the guy is JPG or he just tagged JPG. If its JPG then he could be in TX right now. Ben from Des season is also tagged in the tweet and IG.

Zak Waddell ‏@RealZakWaddell 21m
Ice water challenge @benscotttx juanpagalavis #photocred mateogiraldo_ @ Preston Meadow Park http://instagram.com/p/rqLJX8Q1Cl/
Plano, TX

Zak Waddell ‏@RealZakWaddell 5m
Did we do it right? @BenScottTX I challenge @JuanPaGalavis pic.twitter.com/jQEpvurzMa

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:22 pm

Zak and Ben (standing behind him) took the ALS ice bucket challenge. Zak challenged Juan Pablo. Juan Pablo now needs to accept the challenge (dumping ice water on himself and donating $10) or if he doesn't accept he has to donate $100. Two of brothers just did the challenge. It's gone viral!

Saw on twitter that Andi did the challenge (Josh challenged her). She in turn challenged all of Bachelor Nation and called out Kelly and Nikki. We'll see if JPG and Nikki do it. Smiley

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

+33
Alanna
gurlbrit
klarson79
livelife
kaydeelove
luvlady345
nutty1
DKWillis
eliza3
umngirl
Linds911