SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 51 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Post by SerenityGirl Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:53 pm

soccerm3m wrote:
Nabsie wrote:Gotta say now I can't wait to see them on Couples Therapy. I think it's going to show a really soft side to JP and also how strong their relationship really is. I hope Smiley

Me too.  He is very sensitive and shed tears on The Bachelor so I am sure he will shed tears on Couples Therapy.  There were some tweets between JP and EvelDick a while back and I think EvelDick said he made JP cry.  Not sure if he was joking or not.  

Me 3! It'll be great just to see them on TV again. 10 more days! Smiley

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 51 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Post by soccerm3m Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:55 pm

EvelDick also likes to throw around....I have a ring in
My pocket and I am going to keep it there and I like you a lot, a lot. I have seen him tweet it a couple of times.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:12 pm

chinita wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:We need a translator. Someone is going to Paris tomorrow to play..?

hecelent
@juanpagalavis salgo para París mañana con @mlo22 cuando llegue vamos y jugamos pana
Leaving to Paris tomorrow with @mlo22 when arrive and we play buddy

Note: he didn't specify who arrive -- I (hecelent) arrive or you (JPG) arrive but "cuando league" it could means, when (hecelent) goes back to Miami and also JPG arriving to Paris

Do I make sense?  Am I confusing you? laugh out loud maybe SerenityGirl can explain better

When I first read it I thought he meant when he arrived to Paris they would go play. But he doesn't really say who's arriving where so he could mean back in Miami.

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by LMW707 Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:39 pm

soccerm3m wrote:EvelDick also likes to throw around....I have a ring in
My pocket and I am going to keep it there and I like you a lot, a lot.  I have seen him tweet it a couple of times.

I think EvelDick has a very special relationship with both JP and Nikki. He has been very vocal about his support of both of them. Expressing his love for them, coming from a very rough and tough manly man shows me how much Juan Pablo was truly misrepresented by The Bachelor. His producers/handlers are still very vocal about their positive feelings towards him.
LMW707
LMW707

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:01 pm

LMW707 wrote:
My pocket and I am going to keep it there and I like you a lot, a lot.  I have seen him tweet it a couple of times.

I think EvelDick has a very special relationship with both JP and Nikki. He has been very vocal about his support of both of them. Expressing his love for them, coming from a very rough and tough manly man shows me how much Juan Pablo was truly misrepresented by The Bachelor. His producers/handlers are still very vocal about their positive feelings towards him.

I agree. I will be interested to see how it all plays out.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:30 pm

soccerm3m wrote:
LMW707 wrote:

I agree.  I will be interested to see how it all plays out.

Ditto. I can't believe the friendship they develop with Evel Dick. And i think he's privy to some of Nikki and JPG's plan. He knows before hand that the couple is going for a vacation in Bali. Looking forward for Couples Therapy too.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:34 pm

Sweet caption, just shows the love they have for each other.

juanpagalavis
Proud of emoji for WAKING up at 5:45 to COME with me emoji️... emoji / Orgulloso de emoji por LEVANTARSE a las 5:45 para ACOMPAÑARME emoji️... emoji #Bali

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 51 10598620_513089228826522_2060281374_n

Uluwatu Temple.

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 51 10665476_813058688746863_1015283378_n

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:38 pm

I blew up that golf picture and I think Nikki is sitting in the middle golf cart.  I was so hoping they would come back engaged.  I guess it is still possible.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:32 am

Oh Wow!! two days in a row?? Nikki must still have a jet lag to get up so early to go with him giggling

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:13 am

People.com is reporting that they're on Couples Therapy with a promo video from the show. I'm excited to see them on TV but am worried that they have opened themselves up to alot of hate again. JPG is coming off non committal and said they have communication issues and Nikki says he hasn't said I love you yet but she knows he does.

People will not realize this was filmed 3 months ago and it's not what's going on in their relationship today. So much has happened since then. They just took a romantic vacation in Bali! Smiley

Here's the link:

http://www.people.com/article/juan-pablo-galavis-nikki-ferrell-couples-therapy

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:34 am

I really don't like the promo. People are going to bash JP even more now. And he even said he loves her on twitter so they going to be showing old news. I'm a little worried about how they are going to be portrayed now.

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:49 am

Nabsie wrote:I really don't like the promo. People are going to bash JP even more now. And he even said he loves her on twitter so they going to be showing old news. I'm a little worried about how they are going to be portrayed now.

I don't like it at all! This promo makes it look like nothing has changed since the Bachelor finale. I read a couple of the comments already posted and yeah he's getting bashed and she's being criticized for staying with him.

Editting will play a big role in this too. Hopefully they are nicer to him than the Bachelor.

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

+33
Alanna
gurlbrit
klarson79
livelife
kaydeelove
luvlady345
nutty1
DKWillis
eliza3
umngirl
Linds911