SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 52 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:04 am

I think JP's words would annoy even me a supporter of his. Dont like the way he seem to think Nikki is auditioning for a role as his wife still. They are both in the relationship because they chose each other and i'd bet he doesnt epitomise everything Nikki wants in a man. His comments about her being on the right track rubs me the wrong way

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 52 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Post by Nabsie Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:55 am

I really like both of them but I also did not like the things he says in the preview. I think their relationship has grown a lot since then and this is like going backwards. Feel like they should rather not have done it because they are going to get so much more negativity even just from the promo

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:45 am

I have to agree that his choice of words was off. Even if he said it in Spanish, it still would have come off as weird. I think if he had said "WE are on the right track" and "there are things that she does AND I do that each of us doesn't like ...", it would have sounded better. They will have to stay strong together to endure the public scrutiny again.

I'm still excited to see them on the show and am hopeful we'll hear a public declaration of love from Juan Pablo.

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:32 am

SerenityGirl wrote:
Nabsie wrote:I really don't like the promo. People are going to bash JP even more now. And he even said he loves her on twitter so they going to be showing old news. I'm a little worried about how they are going to be portrayed now.

I don't like it at all! This promo makes it look like nothing has changed since the Bachelor finale. I read a couple of the comments already posted and yeah he's getting bashed and she's being criticized for staying with him.  

Editting will play a big role in this too. Hopefully they are nicer to him than the Bachelor.

In his commitment to honesty, he sure can put his foot in his mouth!  Although I agree that editing exacerbates how he comes across.  In his defense, I remember while Couples was filming that JP tweeted comments such as being grateful for what he was learning on a daily basis.  So hopefully as the show unfolds we will see some shifts in him.  It certainly appears to me that he now realizes how fortunate he is to have Nikki in his life.

Last edited by docnash14 on Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by LMW707 Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:01 am

docnash14 wrote:
SerenityGirl wrote:
Nabsie wrote:I really don't like the promo. People are going to bash JP even more now. And he even said he loves her on twitter so they going to be showing old news. I'm a little worried about how they are going to be portrayed now.

I don't like it at all! This promo makes it look like nothing has changed since the Bachelor finale. I read a couple of the comments already posted and yeah he's getting bashed and she's being criticized for staying with him.  

Editting will play a big role in this too. Hopefully they are nicer to him than the Bachelor.

In his commitment to honesty, he sure can put his foot in his mouth!  Although I agree, that editing exacerbates how he comes across.  In his defense, I remember while Couples was filming that JP tweeted comments such as being grateful for what he was learning on a daily basis.  So hopefully as the show unfolds we will see some shifts in him.  It certainly appears to me that he now realizes how fortunate he is to have Nikki in his life.

This must be their initial interview After watching the show they always have this in order to create the positive result at the end. JP sounds like a scared little boy. It sounds to me that he must have been burned in a past relationship. As far as things that bother him about her. Oh boy I have a list of things my husband does that I don't like. It's called a REAL relationship. Remember when Nikki said to his cousin something about without conflict there is no passion.
LMW707
LMW707

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:04 am

How long ago was that show filmed? And how long ago was that preview filmed? Just curious.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:06 am

Yikes...the comments are brutal.  I have never watched CP but will be interested to see how it all plays out.  They obviously had a positive outcome otherwise I doubt they would be spending so much time together of late.  He definitely could express himself a little better.  I think that is why he gets bashed.  I do not think people realize that was filmed in May.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by LMW707 Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:06 am

nutty1 wrote:How long ago was that show filmed? And how long ago was that preview filmed? Just curious.

I believe it was filmed in June.
LMW707
LMW707

Back to top Go down

Post by LMW707 Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:11 am

LMW707 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:How long ago was that show filmed? And how long ago was that preview filmed? Just curious.

I believe it was filmed in June.

Sorry for the multiple post. At my vacation house and For $160 a month you would think the internet would work better
LMW707
LMW707

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:12 am

They started filming on May 25th. The preview part was probably also filmed then. It's probably the roughest part of what he says because they need to use it to draw viewers and it'll get better once the show starts. If you look at the People magazine article from his bday and how he talks about Nikki, and how amazing she is and then the stuff he says in that preview, it's worlds apart. Obviously a lot has changed since then. Maybe they needed to do that to get on the right track because to me they seem so happy and comfortable now. I'm still anxious to watch it. Yikes

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:24 am

Here's the tweet I referenced earlier that was made while Couples was still filming:

Juan Pablo Galavis™ @JuanPaGalavis · Jun 5
Learning EVERY day... #Blessed

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by LMW707 Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:32 am

docnash14 wrote:Here's the tweet I referenced earlier that was made while Couples was still filming:

Juan Pablo Galavis™ @JuanPaGalavis  ·  Jun 5
Learning EVERY day... #Blessed

I believe it will all turn out ok. I like them together. I think his friends and family like them together, also. Unfortunately the those who are not fans are going to hate them more.
LMW707
LMW707

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

+33
Alanna
gurlbrit
klarson79
livelife
kaydeelove
luvlady345
nutty1
DKWillis
eliza3
umngirl
Linds911