SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 53 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Post by stuckinsc Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:36 am

see2love wrote:I think JP's words would annoy even me a supporter of his. Dont like the way he seem to think Nikki is auditioning for a role as his wife still. They are both in the relationship because they chose each other and i'd bet he doesnt epitomise everything Nikki wants in a man. His comments about her being on the right track rubs me the wrong way

I think JPG has a tendency to speak without a whole lot of thought. Nikki has seen that side of him and so far hasn't minded. Maybe by the end of the show, he will learn to speak more carefully.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 53 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Post by soccerm3m Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:45 am

Does anyone know how many weeks are in a season of Couples Therapy?

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:49 am

There have been 4 seasons so far. The first season had 8 episodes and season 2-4 had 10 episodes. I'm sure this one will be 10 as well.

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:50 am

LMW707 wrote:
docnash14 wrote:Here's the tweet I referenced earlier that was made while Couples was still filming:

Juan Pablo Galavis™ @JuanPaGalavis  ·  Jun 5
Learning EVERY day... #Blessed

I believe it will all turn out ok. I like them together. I think his friends and family like them together, also.  Unfortunately the those who are not fans are going to hate them more.

Hopefully they were both cognizant of that going into it. And Nikki has demonstrated that she can hold her own in adversity.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:52 am

stuckinsc wrote:
see2love wrote:I think JP's words would annoy even me a supporter of his. Dont like the way he seem to think Nikki is auditioning for a role as his wife still. They are both in the relationship because they chose each other and i'd bet he doesnt epitomise everything Nikki wants in a man. His comments about her being on the right track rubs me the wrong way

I think JPG has a tendency to speak without a whole lot of thought.  Nikki has seen that side of him and so far hasn't minded.  Maybe by the end of the show, he will learn to speak more carefully.

I think you are dead on.  I would conjecture he thinks there's no need to measure his words since he seems to operate under the credo of honesty at all cost (and boy has he paid the price for that)

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by LMW707 Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:17 pm

docnash14 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

I think JPG has a tendency to speak without a whole lot of thought.  Nikki has seen that side of him and so far hasn't minded.  Maybe by the end of the show, he will learn to speak more carefully.

I think you are dead on.  I would conjecture he thinks there's no need to measure his words since he seems to operate under the credo of honesty at all cost (and boy has he paid the price for that)

I believe in the whole honesty thing I really do but sometimes it's wiser to just keep your mouth shut. But as I understand (never been in therapy myself) it doesn't work unless you are brutally honest. I have spoken to our school counselors and psychologist and they say that trying to get the students to be honest is the hardest part and is what makes their process successful or not. Does that make sense?
LMW707
LMW707

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:25 pm

LMW707 wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

I believe in the whole honesty thing I really do but sometimes it's wiser to just keep your mouth shut. But as I understand (never been in therapy myself) it doesn't work unless you are brutally honest. I have spoken to our school counselors and psychologist and they say that trying to get the students to be honest is the hardest part and is what makes their process successful or not. Does that make sense?

As a psychologist in private practice myself, it makes perfect sense.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:35 pm

OT - I apologize to the poster who double/triple posted LMW? I can't recall. I deleted one, then a second one, and was going to leave your apology and the $160/mth post, but it was gone. So now none of your responses are there. sad

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LMW707 Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:OT - I apologize to the poster who double/triple posted LMW? I can't recall. I deleted one, then a second one, and was going to leave your apology and the $160/mth post, but it was gone. So now none of your responses are there. sad

No worried it was just me ranting about the crappy internet service at one of my houses. Off to Starbucks and then home. 👋
LMW707
LMW707

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:57 pm

Okay! Enjoy your Starbucks! Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:13 pm

There's another video on VH1 previewing the entire season with all the cast-mates. I know this was filmed 3 months ago and they are in a great place now but to hear what she was going through in the relationship makes me sad for her. She deserves a happy ending. I hope Juan Pablo gives that to her ... soon! Smiley

.@JuanPaGalavis, @DeenaNicoleMTV + MORE join #CouplesTherapy for an EXPLOSIVE season 5 premiering WED SEPT 10 + 9/8C! http://t.co/rFf9WRaB5d

http://t.co/rFf9WRaB5d

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:20 pm

Oh my gosh that's intense. Can't wait to watch.

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

+33
Alanna
gurlbrit
klarson79
livelife
kaydeelove
luvlady345
nutty1
DKWillis
eliza3
umngirl
Linds911