SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 54 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:49 pm

see2love wrote:I think JP's words would annoy even me a supporter of his. Dont like the way he seem to think Nikki is auditioning for a role as his wife still. They are both in the relationship because they chose each other and i'd bet he doesnt epitomise everything Nikki wants in a man. His comments about her being on the right track rubs me the wrong way
wow. very telling that she said she felt like she was still waiting for him to pick her.  Exactly what I said in the bolded. He is starting to do my head in and I  almost think Nikki is too good for him now.
Gosh, I hope he redeems himself on this show ans propose to her already! Right now there is no commitment from him and it never ends well for the woman.

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 54 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Post by whit90 Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:06 pm

see2love wrote:
see2love wrote:I think JP's words would annoy even me a supporter of his. Dont like the way he seem to think Nikki is auditioning for a role as his wife still. They are both in the relationship because they chose each other and i'd bet he doesnt epitomise everything Nikki wants in a man. His comments about her being on the right track rubs me the wrong way
wow. very telling that she said she felt like she was still waiting for him to pick her.  Exactly what I said in the bolded. He is starting to do my head in and I  almost think Nikki is too good for him now.
Gosh, I hope he redeems himself on this show ans propose to her already! Right now there is no commitment from him and it never ends well for the woman.

We have to remember that this is a reality show that was done months ago. I think if Nikki was not happy she would of already left him. I know he says things that can be hurtful but only they know what is really going on. From the pics. that we have seen recently and the comments he has made he seems to be truly in love with her.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:17 pm

whit90 wrote:
see2love wrote:

We have to remember that this is a reality show that was done months ago. I think if Nikki was not happy she would of already left him. I know he says things that can be hurtful but only they know what is really going on. From the pics. that we have seen recently and the comments he has made he seems to be truly in love with her.

I really hope so. i want them to be together and happy but by the same token, its not a good look for a girl to be put through tv with a guy that just seem to want to control everything. just say it already and stop making her look stupid on tv

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:29 pm

Ok-- The CT is supposed to tackle issues that a couple are having. JPG and Nikki's issue is that he doesn't say ILY to her and that seems to be the ONLY issue they're having. I think they don't have much issue but they got invited to this show and they had to come up with something so they can have a show going on --this is just my opinion Smiley

OT: I have been in couple therapy when I was married for three years. The first thing the therapy asked me was to write down a list of things that I could not tolerate about my husband and the same with him. I came up with tons of things that he didn't even realize and same with me. So yeah, the therapy did help us overcome our own flaws. We've been married for 15 years now and still going strong but we're not perfect

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:52 pm

chinita wrote:Ok-- The CT is supposed to tackle issues that a couple are having.  JPG and Nikki's issue is that he doesn't say ILY to her and that seems to be the ONLY issue they're having.  I think they don't have much issue but they got invited to this show and they had to come up with something so they can have a show going on --this is just my opinion Smiley

OT:  I have been in couple therapy when I was married for three years. The first thing the therapy asked me was to write down a list of things that I could not tolerate about my husband and the same with him.  I came up  with tons of things that he didn't even realize and same with me.  So yeah, the therapy did help us overcome our own flaws.  We've been married for 15 years now and still going strong but we're not perfect

I agree with you. I was just able to watch the video because it did not play on my i pad. I think their only issue was Juan not saying ILY. We have to remember that he has a daughter to think of and a career that has a lot of traveling to do. He might of not said it at first due to these circumstances to be fair to Nikki that she was willing to be part of his lifestyle. Which many woman would not be able to handle. I think he has shown her in so many ways that he does love her. I think by now he has said it to her and to the public in his own way. Then I went to her Instagram and looked at all the pictures . He would not involve Camilla in the first place if he did not love Nikki and see a future with her. They just went on a wonderful romantic vacation and also just before that spent two weeks together. I think Nikki would not waste her time and energy if he had not told her by now that he is in love with her. I truly hope this relationship works out for them and selfishly for their fans. They are my favorite couple that has come out of this silly show we watch. We also have to remember when Nikki thanked Juan for being patient with her. I think it is gong to be hard on her to leave her job that she loves, her family , and friends. I think when the time is right they will move forward together not everyone is in a rush to get married. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:53 pm

Wow. That really is intense. I had no idea.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:55 pm

whit90 wrote:
chinita wrote:Ok-- The CT is supposed to tackle issues that a couple are having.  JPG and Nikki's issue is that he doesn't say ILY to her and that seems to be the ONLY issue they're having.  I think they don't have much issue but they got invited to this show and they had to come up with something so they can have a show going on --this is just my opinion Smiley

OT:  I have been in couple therapy when I was married for three years. The first thing the therapy asked me was to write down a list of things that I could not tolerate about my husband and the same with him.  I came up  with tons of things that he didn't even realize and same with me.  So yeah, the therapy did help us overcome our own flaws.  We've been married for 15 years now and still going strong but we're not perfect

I agree with you. I was just able to watch the video because it did not play on my i pad.  I think their only issue was Juan not saying ILY. We have to remember that he has a daughter to think of and a career that has a lot of traveling to do. He might of not said it at first due to these circumstances to be fair to Nikki that she was willing to be part of his lifestyle. Which many woman would not be able to handle. I think he has shown her in so many ways that he does love her. I think by now he has said it to her and to the public in his own way. Then I went to her Instagram and looked at all the pictures . He would not involve Camilla in the first place if he did not love Nikki and see a future with her. They just went on a wonderful romantic vacation and also just before that spent two weeks together. I think Nikki would not waste her time and energy if he had not told her by now that he is in love with her.  I truly hope this relationship works out for them and selfishly for their fans. They are my favorite couple that has come out of this silly show we watch. We also have to remember when Nikki thanked Juan for being patient with her. I think it is gong to be hard on her to leave her job that she loves, her family , and friends. I think when the time is right they will move forward together not everyone is in a rush to get married. JMO

I completely agree with you. It will be interesting to watch. The hardest part for them will be reading the postings from the those who are not fans.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:56 pm

Yes, Couple's Therapy is very, very intense not for the faint at heart.. There will be a lot of tears and fighting so just be prepared, not saying that Juan and Nikki will be fighting among themselves but this show is brutal but the good news is that the majority of the couples remain together after this experience.....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:35 pm

whit90 wrote:

I agree with you. I was just able to watch the video because it did not play on my i pad.  I think their only issue was Juan not saying ILY. We have to remember that he has a daughter to think of and a career that has a lot of traveling to do. He might of not said it at first due to these circumstances to be fair to Nikki that she was willing to be part of his lifestyle. Which many woman would not be able to handle. I think he has shown her in so many ways that he does love her. I think by now he has said it to her and to the public in his own way. Then I went to her Instagram and looked at all the pictures . He would not involve Camilla in the first place if he did not love Nikki and see a future with her. They just went on a wonderful romantic vacation and also just before that spent two weeks together. I think Nikki would not waste her time and energy if he had not told her by now that he is in love with her.  I truly hope this relationship works out for them and selfishly for their fans. They are my favorite couple that has come out of this silly show we watch. We also have to remember when Nikki thanked Juan for being patient with her. I think it is gong to be hard on her to leave her job that she loves, her family , and friends. I think when the time is right they will move forward together not everyone is in a rush to get married. JMO

All you said is right and i completely agree. However his having a daughter should not stop him loving and saying that in public. It is all well that he wasnt forced to propose and i respect him for that. As a woman and being in Nikki's position would not bode well for me. She has given it her all and made public declarations and his keeping mum and making a big deal out of it for this long doesnt make her look good. Its almost like he is waiting for her to misstep so that he may justify holding his love back. I didnt mind the i like you a lot at the finale..but almost a year later and he cant give her that just so she looks okay withh the public is just selfish. And if he isnt there yet i doubt he will get there in the end. He needs to chill and learn to do for his partner and not stubbornly cling to his "truth"

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:04 pm

I will wait to hold judgement. Nikki is a mature woman and I will respect her decision.

I also know that the show has to stir up as much drama as possible to make them interesting and to show them making progress.

If at the end of the show he is still with holding and not saying ILY, then I will be more concerned.

As for proposing, I don't think that we can judge. I could see JPG not wanting to propose until Nikki is sure she is ready to move to Miami.

Has Nikki lived away from home yet? It maybe that she is hesitant to move either.

These are things I hope we see them address on the show.

I also hope this is the last show they do, because in some ways I think they put life on hold. They may have been ready to move and announce an engagement, but may not be able to announce it until after the season ends.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:12 pm

JPs cousin Rodolfo shared the link to the CT preview and is also promoting it. He is always a big supporter of their relationship so I think they want everyone to watch the process because it does have a happy ending. Heavy editing is obviously used in the preview also - They show Evel Dick saying Nikki is spoilt, but they became such good friends from the show so I think it's made to look very dramatic. Think some of the other couples have way more serious issues.

OT: also dying to find out what secret Evel Dick reveals that makes everyone (including JP), sob.

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:04 pm

see2love wrote:
whit90 wrote:

All you said is right and i completely agree. However his having a daughter should not stop him loving and saying that in public. It is all well that he wasnt forced to propose and i respect him for that. As a woman and being in Nikki's position would not bode well for me. She has given it her all and made public declarations and his keeping mum and making a big deal out of it for this long doesnt make her look good. Its almost like he is waiting for her to misstep so that he may justify holding his love back. I didnt mind the i like you a lot at the finale..but almost a year later and he cant give her that just so she looks okay withh the public is just selfish. And if he isnt there yet i doubt he will get there in the end. He needs to chill and learn to do for his partner and not stubbornly cling to his "truth"

There is a quote that it says: "When someone loves you, they don't have to say it.  You can tell by the way they treat you"  In the video, Nikki said she knows JPG loves her.  Why did she say that?  No matter how many times a person tells you "ILY" it doesn't mean anything if you don't show it.    In JPG's case, I think actions have been spoken louder than words.  You can't fake your actions all the time Smiley Nikki is a great woman but that doesn't mean she's perfect.  She probably has a of of flaws herself that she didn't know about them and JPG has been trying to tolerate.  That's why she thanked him for being patient with her.   But of course JPG's reputation from the bachelor, everyone is seeing the bad side of him and not of Nikki, JMO

Last edited by chinita on Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

+33
Alanna
gurlbrit
klarson79
livelife
kaydeelove
luvlady345
nutty1
DKWillis
eliza3
umngirl
Linds911