SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 28 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:44 pm

SerenityGirl wrote:It's giving me an error when I try to bring the pic over but here's the tweet.

Oh look who I just met!!!

Twitter or IG? and what is the user's name?
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 28 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Post by soccerm3m Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:04 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
SerenityGirl wrote:It's giving me an error when I try to bring the pic over but here's the tweet.

Twitter - Stephanie@baseballfan87

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:07 am

soccerm3m wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Twitter - Stephanie@baseballfan87

Here you go:

Stephanie ‏@baseballfan87 6h
Oh look who I just met!!! @JuanPaGalavis pic.twitter.com/XhzxBIM64y

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 28 BvG8dR_CMAAyns1

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:08 am

Nikki Ferrell ‏@Nikki_Ferrell 11h
Sitting in bed with my best friend eating Cheetos and watching Netflix because we are so hungover. #tooold #canthang
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:16 am

I came across an old InTouch magazine when I was cleaning and there was an article in it about JP. The date of the magazine was 2/3/2013.

The article said that JP is a good dad which we all already know. It says that sometimes girls like him and they are not as interested in Camila as they let on. I am sure that is one of reasons for no proposal amongst the more obvious reasons.

It listed the front runners as - Sharleen, Nikki, Renee, and Andi. It said Sharleen was not ready to be a stepmom. Nikki is sweeter than shown on TV and will make a great mom. Renee was like the house mom with the girls. Andi not right for JP.

I thought it was interesting to read after the show has been over for months.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:25 am

soccerm3m wrote:I came across an old InTouch magazine when I was cleaning and there was an article in it about JP.  The date of the magazine was 2/3/2013.

The article said that JP is a good dad which we all already know.  It says that sometimes girls like him and they are not as interested in Camila as they let on.  I am sure that is one of reasons for no proposal amongst the more obvious reasons.

It listed the front runners as - Sharleen, Nikki, Renee, and Andi.  It said Sharleen was not ready to be a stepmom.  Nikki is sweeter than shown on TV and will make a great mom.  Renee was like the house mom with the girls.  Andi not right for JP.

Seems like they had it right.  I also think that Nikki's dad asking JPG not to propose until he really sure contributed as well.  JPG as a dad was very respectful to all the fathers, even Hy, who I thought was kind of jerky to him.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:58 am

In the recent Spanish program, the host asked him why didn't he propose, JPG said it was a respect to Nikki's father.  Nikki's Dad asked him to be 100% sure.  JPG said he wasn't, therefore he didn't propose but I didn't want to let her gi. The audience applauded.  Then the host said, so she ended up with nothing.  JPG said, I gave a rose.

Last edited by chinita on Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:02 am

I don't know why people can't just respect that since they are in a good relationship anyway and it's not anyone's business whether he proposed or not. I guess all that matters is that they are happy and their families understand why he didn't propose. I'm sure Nikki's dad respected the decision very much.

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:56 am

Better no proposal than proposing to several different people in a short period of time or several broken engagements. At least he is taking it seriously. I give him kudos for that...particularly as there is a child involved.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by LMW707 Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:53 am

:WAVEY: 
stuckinsc wrote:
soccerm3m wrote:I came across an old InTouch magazine when I was cleaning and there was an article in it about JP.  The date of the magazine was 2/3/2013.

The article said that JP is a good dad which we all already know.  It says that sometimes girls like him and they are not as interested in Camila as they let on.  I am sure that is one of reasons for no proposal amongst the more obvious reasons.

It listed the front runners as - Sharleen, Nikki, Renee, and Andi.  It said Sharleen was not ready to be a stepmom.  Nikki is sweeter than shown on TV and will make a great mom.  Renee was like the house mom with the girls.  Andi not right for JP.

Seems like they had it right.  I also think that Nikki's dad asking JPG not to propose until he really sure contributed as well.  JPG as a dad was very respectful to all the fathers, even Hy, who I thought was kind of jerky to him.

I find it interesting that Clare's name never comes up in a lot if these types of articles. When he was on jimmy Fallon he gave his final names and Clare wasn't on that list either. JP's respect for family especially a father is very admirable and common in many cultures. I would love for them to get engaged and eventually married but I think JP is being very careful because of Camilla. It's completely different when there is a child involved. But the fact that his whole family including Carla are supporting their relationship "speaks louder than words". Well done JP and Nikki.  clapping! 
LMW707
LMW707

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:08 pm

JP posted a cute video of himself and Camila about a movie she watched on the Disney Channel. The video is on his Facebook page and it is linked to Twitter.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:11 pm

Sprite wrote:Better no proposal than proposing to several different people in a short period of time or several broken engagements. At least he is taking it seriously. I give him kudos for that...particularly as there is a child involved.

Jason was the best with this. His groomsmen even made fun of him for it. Of course they did note that he saved the best for last.  cantstopl 
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

+33
Alanna
gurlbrit
klarson79
livelife
kaydeelove
luvlady345
nutty1
DKWillis
eliza3
umngirl
Linds911