SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 29 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Post by Isabel123 Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:54 pm

soccerm3m wrote:JP posted a cute video of himself and Camila about a movie she watched on the Disney Channel.  The video is on his Facebook page and it is linked to Twitter.

Camilla's lucky to get a tweet from Marshall Williams and what a cute father and daughter bonding moment.

Marshall Williams ‏@itsmarshallw 2h
@JuanPaGalavis haha that's super cute. Tell Camila I say hi and thanks for the video!

Marshall Williams ‏@itsmarshallw  5h
@JuanPaGalavis tell Camila, thanks for being on team Albert

Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏@JuanPaGalavis  4h
@itsmarshallw here is for YOU and @kelliberglund... She doesnt STOP talking about you jejeje https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=266876823505277 …

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 29 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Post by Isabel123 Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:00 pm

These photos was taken yesterday at MArlins Park.

Bernardo Guinand A. ‏@bguinand 40m
Camila, Nando y Ale en @MarlinsPark con bate de Miguel Montero obsequiado a @JuanPaGalavis para @MuseodeBeisbol pic.twitter.com/UkjlHtI3ij

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 29 BvMV8szIAAAb_ph

Juan Pablo Galavis™ @JuanPaGalavis · 35m
He is a CABALLETE!!! RT @Dbacks: The Rookie and The Bachelor.

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 29 BvMR49LCMAAae5o

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina2020 Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:11 pm

chinita wrote:Pander3575: She said this week was going to be her last week working night shift

I agree.
Nikki posted that after living with little brother Eric for 6 mos she was going to miss him when he left for college.
Nikki posted that she was happy that this week was going to be her last week working night shift and she would start days next week.
She is apparently off between shift changes and out probably celebrating both events for her and Eric then jokingly posted
"Ewick come baaacckkk." giggling 
Carolina2020
Carolina2020

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:17 pm

Trat's a cute video!! Father and daughter always are having fun together.

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:39 pm

This is what I do not get.  Someone commented on JP's Instagram photo of his helpers at the game today that Camila is not that cute...if you look at her profile....she has a religious passage.  Really?!? And to make it worse....she looks old enough to know better.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:41 pm

soccerm3m wrote:This is what I do not get.  Someone commented on JP's Instagram photo of his helpers at the game today that Camila is not that cute...if you look at her profile....she has a religious passage.  Really?!? And to make it worse....she looks old enough to know better.  

I checked the IG comments and found out the woman you mentioned set her account in private now. :yes: i agree with your observations that the people who usually posted rude comments are either teenagers or those in the bolded. That's why i don't understand the negativity coming from adult married women with children towards JPG and Nikki just because of a mere reality tv show. And to criticize a child is below the belt. These people must be sick.

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:44 pm

Elizabeth Suarez ‏@its_elisuarez  2h
So @JuanPaGalavis is sitting next to me at a #Marlins game #thebachelor

Elizabeth Suarez ‏@its_elisuarez  53m
So this just happened... juanpagalavis  #thebachelor #cutestdaughter #hesactuallyreallynice #eeesokay http://instagram.com/p/ryBOOlk-zq/

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:10 am

So it looks like he's at the game today too

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:50 pm

I wonder if JPG is going to NASCAR race in Bristol this coming weekend. If I remember correctly, I saw a tweet about it a while ago.

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:16 pm

JP accepted the ice bucket challenge and challenged Greiveis, Chad Johnson, and Nikki. Andi also challenged Nikki. I saw Nikki respond to Andi with game on but have not seen her post anything. He linked his ice bucket challenge on Facebook. His abs are incredible. yikes.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:27 pm

I bought Life & Style when I was at the bookstore today.  A they had a boyfriend report card for Brad Pitt, cash Warren, and Juan Pablo.  They gave Brad an A, Cash a B and JP a C-.  It said during a recent event...JP did not interact with Nikki - he was chatting on cellphone more than hanging out with Nikki who was by his side.  These magazines hate JP except for People.  He seemed very attentive in videos of bday bash.  

**Edited** Please discuss BIP Spoilers in the BIP Spoiler threads only. TY

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:08 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Clarification)

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:59 pm

The only magazine i find credible is the People Magazine. The photos and videos we saw showed a very attentive JPG. And it's funny that Life & Style would rate JPG with Brad Pitt. It's nonsense.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

+33
Alanna
gurlbrit
klarson79
livelife
kaydeelove
luvlady345
nutty1
DKWillis
eliza3
umngirl
Linds911