SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 65 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:40 pm

Nabsie wrote:Couples therapy tweeted this:

@CouplesTherapy5:
Take it from us, you should definitely tune in for @BachParadise tonight + 8/7C on @ABCNetwork. #JuanPabloReturns ;) http://t.co/KUoHuHlDOX

Anyone know what this is about, or are the talking about CT but that's only on the 10th. Confused.

Nice find Nabsie. I don't recall JPG and Nikki being in Mexico during filming of BIP?
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 65 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Post by Nabsie Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:43 pm

Yeah me neither. Maybe they are talking about CT but don't know why ABC would be involved.

Also, there's another sneak peek video on vh1s website under shows-couples therapy. It shows a snippet of JP and Nikki's first closed therapy session and they just talk about what their issues are a little bit.

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:20 pm

OT

SerenityGirl:  it looks like JPG met Chayanne at the golf course

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:42 pm

chinita wrote:OT

I just saw his tweet! Hope a picture of the 2 of them together shows up! Smiley

Also saw on instagram that Juan Pablo's cousin Nelly Guinand (same name as his mom) had her jewerly showcased in one of the fashion shows for New York Fashion Week. That's a big deal. What a talented family! Her instagram is nellygui

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:48 pm

Nabsie wrote:Yeah me neither. Maybe they are talking about CT but don't know why ABC would be involved.

Also, there's another sneak peek video on vh1s website under shows-couples therapy. It shows a snippet of JP and Nikki's first closed therapy session and they just talk about what their issues are a little bit.

Here's another (I think) tweet. Sounds like they are going to show a clip of CT during BIP. But why? Are VH1 and ABC under the same umbrella? Is ABC trying to get more people to watch BIP? I hope it's not to make fun of them. So weird!

Definitely tuning in for @BachParadise tonight + 8/7C on @ABCNetwork for a never before seen look at #CouplesTherapy! #JuanPabloReturns

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:51 pm

SerenityGirl wrote:
chinita wrote:OT

I just saw his tweet! Hope a picture of the 2 of them together shows up! Smiley

Also saw on instagram that Juan Pablo's cousin Nelly Guinand (same name as his mom) had her jewerly showcased in one of the fashion shows for New York Fashion Week. That's a big deal. What a talented family! Her instagram is nellygui

Wow! That's a big deal!

I thought JPG was in NY but I guess not since he met Chayanne at the golf course today. I don't think they took any pics, otherwise JPG would have posted it along with the tweet

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:59 pm

SerenityGirl wrote:
Nabsie wrote:Yeah me neither. Maybe they are talking about CT but don't know why ABC would be involved.

Here's another (I think) tweet. Sounds like they are going to show a clip of CT during BIP. But why? Are VH1 and ABC under the same umbrella? Is ABC trying to get more people to watch BIP? I hope it's not to make fun of them. So weird!

Definitely tuning in for @BachParadise tonight + 8/7C on @ABCNetwork for a never before seen look at #CouplesTherapy! #JuanPabloReturns

As far as I know, VHS is under CBS. :yes: it's weird indeed scratch I've never watched BIP but I'm going to watch it tonight for that segment. One thing for sure, I will be totally lost and not even know who those people are laugh out loud

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:02 pm

chinita wrote:
SerenityGirl wrote:

As far as I know, VHS is under CBS.  :yes: it's weird indeed scratch  I've never watched BIP but I'm going to watch it tonight for that segment.  One thing for sure, I will be totally lost and not even know who those people are  laugh out loud

That's weird, why tag JPG's name with CT and BIP. And for other Bach alumnus rude comments, all i can say is those are the same people who also joins other reality show. So i don't know why they dislike JPG and Nikki when they don't know them personally.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:03 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Nabsie wrote:Couples therapy tweeted this:

@CouplesTherapy5:
Take it from us, you should definitely tune in for @BachParadise tonight + 8/7C on @ABCNetwork. #JuanPabloReturns ;) http://t.co/KUoHuHlDOX

Anyone know what this is about, or are the talking about CT but that's only on the 10th. Confused.

Nice find Nabsie. I don't recall JPG and Nikki being in Mexico during filming of BIP?

I like the photo.....

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 65 BxCKlTQIcAAA5Kw
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:04 pm

nikki_ferrellNikki Ferrell
The best Sunday with the best of friends. (The Chiefs loss was a minor irritating detail) #sundayfunday

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 65 10608037_514122975389228_303019692_n

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:19 pm

Anyone watching the BIP and saw the CT clip of JPG and Nikki? scratch

VH1 ‏@VH1 37m
Raise your hand if you saw @JuanPaGalavis + @Nikki_Ferrell in a #CouplesTherapy promo during @BachParadise! #JuanPabloReturns

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:35 pm

Isabel123 wrote:Anyone watching the BIP and saw the CT clip of JPG and Nikki?  scratch

VH1 ‏@VH1  37m
Raise your hand if you saw @JuanPaGalavis + @Nikki_Ferrell in a #CouplesTherapy promo during @BachParadise! #JuanPabloReturns

I'm watching and haven't seen anything yet. I think they might have sent that tweet out premature maybe.

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

+33
Alanna
gurlbrit
klarson79
livelife
kaydeelove
luvlady345
nutty1
DKWillis
eliza3
umngirl
Linds911