SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 64 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Post by Nabsie Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:25 am

Also have the same prob from here. Use chrome or Firefox and watch it online with the HULA extension and set it to USA. It let's you watch stuff only available to watch in the US. I tried it out and it works for other shows so hopefully will also work for CT.

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 64 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Post by Isabel123 Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:03 pm

Yesterday's tweet and IG photo...

Diogo Custodio ‏@DiogoCustodio 20h
Watching #Brazil vs #Colombia, live from Miami. Tough, awesome game... #brazilvscolombia Are you in the stadium @JuanPaGalavis?

Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏@JuanPaGalavis 18h
@DiogoCustodio yes, I just LEFT!!!

andresbadler
19 hours ago
With @juanpagalavis

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:06 pm

taken at Budare Bistro

mypics0121
Con #thebachelor @juanpagalavis #juanpablo #nofilter #miami #inlove - Gracias por la fotico ;)

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 64 10643970_691742144244909_1902880526_n

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:18 am

Budare Bistro seems to be his home giggling

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:13 pm

I posted in the wrong thread yesterday but it looks like the girl from Jersey Shore and her bf are hosting a Couples Therapy premiere party on Thursday in NYC. I wonder if JP and Nikki will be there .

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:25 pm

juanpagalavis
Its been a WHILE / Que de TIEMPOS...

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 64 927124_1481259452153643_1843126626_n

nikki_ferrellNikki Ferrell
Good morning KC! Tailgating w one of my bestest @lindsayullyot #chiefs #sundayfunday #ilovefootball

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 64 10665296_674517165976944_896615981_n

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:04 am

soccerm3m wrote:I posted in the wrong thread yesterday but it looks like the girl from Jersey Shore and her bf are hosting a Couples Therapy premiere party on Thursday in NYC.  I wonder if JP and Nikki will be there .
I read a Spanish comment in IG and it seems JPG is in NY

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:26 pm

All the rude remarks have started. Saw Arie Jr who was supposed to be the new bachelor, tweeting a sarcastic comment about JP and Nikki on CT and so many people responded. Mostly saying they doing it for fame etc. They are going to get slaughtered in the media over the next few weeks. People just can't be happy for them. Wish they would rather shut up than be so negative. Feel bad for JP and Nikki.

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:51 pm

I don't know this couple well as I did not watch the season.
I am glad to see they have made things work thus far in their relationship post show, however.
I do have to think since they took on this new couple's therapy reality project that they are prepared to handle any angst coming their way. They seem like they will be able to take it in stride, especially since they made it past the boogey man Fleiss/CH.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:16 pm

Nabsie wrote:All the rude remarks have started. Saw Arie Jr who was supposed to be the new bachelor, tweeting a sarcastic comment about JP and Nikki on CT and so many people responded. Mostly saying they doing it for fame etc. They are going to get slaughtered in the media over the next few weeks. People just can't be happy for them. Wish they would rather shut up than be so negative. Feel bad for JP and Nikki.

I saw that tweet and will bite my tongue. Wish the naysayers would do the same and only spread love and positivity. ;)

I'm sure JPG and Nikki knew when they signed up for CT they were opening themselves up to backlash. I'm sure it rolls off their back at this point.

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:30 pm

Couples therapy tweeted this:

@CouplesTherapy5:
Take it from us, you should definitely tune in for @BachParadise tonight + 8/7C on @ABCNetwork. #JuanPabloReturns ;) http://t.co/KUoHuHlDOX

Anyone know what this is about, or are the talking about CT but that's only on the 10th. Confused.

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:42 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I don't know this couple well as I did not watch the season.
I am glad to see they have made things work thus far in their relationship post show, however.
I do have to think since they took on this new couple's therapy reality project that they are prepared to handle any angst coming their way. They seem like they will be able to take it in stride, especially since they made it past the boogey man Fleiss/CH.

I think they are used to people saying bad things about them. I don't think it bothers JPG at all and Nikki is learning to let it slide.

I wasn't excited to have them do CT, but if it really helps their relationship and they move forward why not? They are one of six F1/lead couples still together, since Molly and Jason aren't even that, from a total of almost 30 seasons, I think that isn't bad, they are going on being together for one year, most are broken up by this point, even my original favorite Andrew and Jen.

I am looking forward to watching CT, but I am expecting it to be tough and a little more real life the bachelor.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

+33
Alanna
gurlbrit
klarson79
livelife
kaydeelove
luvlady345
nutty1
DKWillis
eliza3
umngirl
Linds911