SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 33 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Post by LMW707 Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:48 pm

chinita wrote:Translation to the video:

Basically, the guy started saying we're celebrating JPG' Bday, the Latin bachelor who didn't get married, got paid and went home. The host asked the red dress woman: I don't know about gossips.  Who's important in here? The girl said me, then she said The main one, she asked him who's the main.   Then the host introduced JPG as the guy who made his money by kissing women.  His interview with the guy in blue/gray shirt.  He said he's Carlos' brother.  He told him how wonderful it is, you meet 20 something women, get paid and become famous.  What a great example for the young who are in college. Why study? Just go and make a TV show.  Then the gray/blue shirt guy said, each needs to learn his/her way and make your own future

Interview witb JPG and Nikki:  good show.  I identified myself with you, especially the time when you have to decide, its complicated to get married in a TV show.  JPG said, well honestly, the TV show gave me the opportunity to meet her.  I don't know if I'm Latin and not to get engaged but our relationship is spectacular.  The host said, it's more fun with 20 women than with one, isn't it? You disappointed a bit now I'm seeing you holding hands with one.  JPG, said, not really.  You have a gf right? Imagine with one, imagine with 20.  Between u and me, how much did u get for the show.  JPG: no more than you.

Thanks for the translation. I knew he was be very sarcastic I just couldn't understand all of it. It started when he was making fun of the red carpet. I'm surprised they let him go that far with his questions.
LMW707
LMW707

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 33 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Post by soccerm3m Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:51 pm

Bali....how romantic. No wonder JP is working out. He wants to look good for his Catira. A proposal would be an incredible way to end the vacation.

Nikki needs to pray to St. Anthony. He is the patron saint of lost things. I hope she finds her passport and her iPad.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:58 pm

No problem LMW707. Yea.. He's kind of sarcastic. He's from Spain. And you were right, he was talking really fast

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:09 am

Last part...

So they said they talk about wedding, kids. JPG said,  Nikki wants 4 kids and he already has one.  Imagine I have to work really hard. Host: but you're in beisbol. JPG: I wish I'm a beisbol player then it'll fine.  The host said, now you are famous you should go back to play soccer.  JPG said, the machine is not working anymore.  The rest is in English

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:51 pm

Nikki applied for a new passport. Most likely she did not find her old one. For sure she has to pay extra charges to expedite the processing.

nikki_ferrell
Looking kinda like a criminal in my new passport photos. Yes, I know I need my roots done thank you. #balibound #vacationmode
6.55 pm 8/19/2014

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 33 10608143_1469485459968970_1156103167_n

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:04 pm

I think it's about $80 extra. So she's going to Bali, Indonesia. Its very beautiful there. I have a strong feeling JPG will propose. Next month, they have technically met for one year. The Bachelor started to film in Sept, right?

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by LMW707 Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:36 pm

chinita wrote:I think it's about $80 extra.  So she's going to Bali, Indonesia.  Its very beautiful there. I have a strong feeling JPG will propose.  Next month, they have technically met for one year.   The Bachelor started to film in Sept, right?

We all take bad pictures but that is not a bad picture of Nikki.

I think after his contract is up this month things may change and he may very well propose. At least I hope so.  yes 
LMW707
LMW707

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:51 pm

JP must be in Tampa. He went into the women's restroom by accident. Evel Dick is adding to the amusement of the twitter feed.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:13 am

Wow. Lots of people calling out this one hater on her Instagram feed with Passport photos. Not sure how the those who are not fans live with themselves when they are so rude on social media.

Nikki looks a lot like Lucy Hale from Pretty Little Liars. She looks great with and without makeup....a natural beauty.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:30 am

Those people love to hate her... they must be jealous because things are going well with her

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:18 am

Nikki followed this engagement ring designer on Instagram so maybe she is looking for one Smiley

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:58 am

Hmm... And she already like one. It's a good sign  thumbsup

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

+33
Alanna
gurlbrit
klarson79
livelife
kaydeelove
luvlady345
nutty1
DKWillis
eliza3
umngirl
Linds911