SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 56 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Post by Isabel123 Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:26 pm

soccerm3m wrote:
whit90 wrote:
chinita wrote:Ok-- The CT is supposed to tackle issues that a couple are having.  JPG and Nikki's issue is that he doesn't say ILY to her and that seems to be the ONLY issue they're having.  I think they don't have much issue but they got invited to this show and they had to come up with something so they can have a show going on --this is just my opinion Smiley

OT:  I have been in couple therapy when I was married for three years. The first thing the therapy asked me was to write down a list of things that I could not tolerate about my husband and the same with him.  I came up  with tons of things that he didn't even realize and same with me.  So yeah, the therapy did help us overcome our own flaws.  We've been married for 15 years now and still going strong but we're not perfect

I agree with you. I was just able to watch the video because it did not play on my i pad.  I think their only issue was Juan not saying ILY. We have to remember that he has a daughter to think of and a career that has a lot of traveling to do. He might of not said it at first due to these circumstances to be fair to Nikki that she was willing to be part of his lifestyle. Which many woman would not be able to handle. I think he has shown her in so many ways that he does love her. I think by now he has said it to her and to the public in his own way. Then I went to her Instagram and looked at all the pictures . He would not involve Camilla in the first place if he did not love Nikki and see a future with her. They just went on a wonderful romantic vacation and also just before that spent two weeks together. I think Nikki would not waste her time and energy if he had not told her by now that he is in love with her.  I truly hope this relationship works out for them and selfishly for their fans. They are my favorite couple that has come out of this silly show we watch. We also have to remember when Nikki thanked Juan for being patient with her. I think it is gong to be hard on her to leave her job that she loves, her family , and friends. I think when the time is right they will move forward together not everyone is in a rush to get married. JMO

I completely agree with you.  It will be interesting to watch.  The hardest part for them will be reading the postings from the those who are not fans.

I have not watch the video since it's restricted in Canada. But i read the comments here. IMO i already expected them to have issues hence the reason they joined Couples Therapy. What i'm excited to see is how these issues were presented and its resolution.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 56 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Post by Isabel123 Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:28 pm

kaydeelove wrote:Nikki and JP look too good and clean for couples therapy, out of all those crazies they look so normal and out of place.

I really hope they found what they where looking for on the show, cause i really like both of them and i want them to make it.

:yes: I agree with you Kaydeelove. At least they're not the most controversial in their batch giggling .
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:30 pm

SerenityGirl wrote:
Isabel123 wrote:

juanpagalavisJuan Pablo Galavis
Back to REALITY unfortunately emojiemojiemoji... My days at @TheMuliaBali were UNFORGETTABLE... Gonna miss emoji TANGAS... Lol / De vuelta a la REALIDAD... Mis dias en #TheMuliaBali fueron INOLVIDABLES... Extrañare las TANGAS de

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 56 10611086_1509640492606343_814619113_n

What a beautiful shot! His caption is funny. Tangas=thongs. giggling

Thanks for the translation. I was wondering what Tangas mean :cutesmile!: .
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:48 pm

Great photo's Isabel! Thanks for finding them! I was able to watch the vid, and I'm in Ontario. Maybe try a different browser? I watched it on chrome.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LMW707 Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:27 pm

Isabel123 wrote:
SerenityGirl wrote:
Isabel123 wrote:

What a beautiful shot! His caption is funny. Tangas=thongs. giggling

Thanks for the translation. I was wondering what Tangas mean :cutesmile!: .

I thought that was so funny when I read that he was going to miss her thongs. rotfl
LMW707
LMW707

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:43 pm

Nikki's in tanga laugh out loud

Look like they're in LA. I saw a comment in Spanish. JPG asking someone if he (mayba a beisbol player) was in LA and said he was going to be at the stadium later

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Great photo's Isabel! Thanks for finding them! I was able to watch the vid, and I'm in Ontario. Maybe try a different browser? I watched it on chrome.

Thanks for the info GA.. I need to reset the settings of my chrome browser to view the vid.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:48 pm

chinita wrote:Nikki's in tanga laugh out loud  

Look like they're in LA.  I saw a comment in Spanish.   JPG asking someone if he (mayba a beisbol player) was in LA and said he was going to be at the stadium later

Here's the photo. They were travelling yesterday per his reply to a fan.

Clarence Pryor ‏@IcedCOfNewYork 3h
@JuanPaGalavis Hey Juan! It's Clarence. How's your Labor Day yesterday, amigo? Smiley

Juan Pablo Galavis™️ ‏@JuanPaGalavis 3h
@IcedCOfNewYork on a PLANE jejeje. Hope yours was GREAT!

PetrosAndMoneyShow ‏@PetrosAndMoney 28m
Juan Pablo (@JuanPaGalavis) at the @Dodgers game. talking with @PetrosAndMoney on @AM570RADIO #TheBachelor #itsokay pic.twitter.com/IZvCwy37UL

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 56 BwkVFEBIEAA39bZ

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:50 pm

PetrosAndMoneyShow ‏@PetrosAndMoney 13m
Its Matt, P and @JuanPaGalavis from #TheBachelor after he came us and joined us LIVE at Dodger Stadium pic.twitter.com/LE73ADzBk5

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 56 BwkY69aCYAAPxXb

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:55 pm

Screen shot from CT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 56 Bwjyj52CEAAcrZm

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:58 pm

For those interested to know the whereabouts and present status of other Bach couples aside from Nikki and JPG. Just click this link from CNN Entertainment: http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/01/showbiz/tv/juan-pablo-galavis-nikki-ferrell-bachelor-couples-therapy/index.html?sr=sharebar_twitter

'The Bachelor's' Juan Pablo and Nikki head to 'Couples Therapy'
By Lisa Respers France, CNN
updated 12:07 PM EDT, Mon September 1, 2014

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 56 140901111045-juan-pablo-galavis-nikki-ferrell-april-2014-horizontal-gallery
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:00 pm

Eddie Galvan ‏@Eltrojan05 1h
Live at Dodger stadium with @PetrosAndMoney Juan Pablo!! pic.twitter.com/wh7pWqi3IO

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 56 BwkOaq2CYAA0Rrw

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

+33
Alanna
gurlbrit
klarson79
livelife
kaydeelove
luvlady345
nutty1
DKWillis
eliza3
umngirl
Linds911