SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 57 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:01 pm

Isabel123 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Great photo's Isabel! Thanks for finding them! I was able to watch the vid, and I'm in Ontario. Maybe try a different browser? I watched it on chrome.

Thanks for the info GA.. I need to reset the settings of my chrome browser to view the vid.

OT - This worked for me.

Enter "Chrome://flags" in the address bar.
Find an entry that says “Disable hardware-accelerated video decode.” - read carefully there are a lot of entries
Click "Enable".

That's it, the vids should work.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 57 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Post by Carolina2020 Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:03 pm

I'm running behind some of you but I just watched the CT video. It breaks my heart already.
I hope that there is some redemption in this show. They obviously have moved passed some things. Seeing Nikki in that kind of pain was hard.
Plus knowing all she has been through with so many criticizing her as she has followed her heart. I hope there are some really good lines in there between all of the bad stuff the video showed

Last edited by Carolina2020 on Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Carolina2020
Carolina2020

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:05 pm

Laura Kellar
‏@lauraekellar
@Nikki_Ferrell is this you? Circle C Christian camp. I think we stayed in the same room.

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 57 BwejwasCcAAxb3z

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:02 pm

FYI - Petros goes on the Kevin and Bean morning show.. KROQ (106.7)..and provides a funny recap on the Bachelor/ette each week during the season. Wonder if he will go on the radio and comment on his meeting with JP this week.
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:25 pm

I noticed while scrolling through Instagram this morning that Zak Waddell commented on Nikki's latest picture with "Congrats guys". Any idea why?

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:29 pm

klarson79 wrote:I noticed while scrolling through Instagram this morning that Zak Waddell commented on Nikki's latest picture with "Congrats guys". Any idea why?

And the plot thickens!!! Nice catch klarson!

nikki_ferrell
13 hours ago
Because this is just absolutely, completely, and undeniably perfect. ❤️
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 57 914488_686283594774355_1650943269_n

realzakwaddell
Congrats guys

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:38 pm

Congrats? Did it happen? High clap

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:37 pm

They probably can't announce anything until after CT. Stupid editing time for tv! Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 57 2292733854
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:38 pm

stuckinsc wrote:They probably can't announce anything until after CT.  Stupid editing time for tv! Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 57 2292733854

I was thinking that too. Can't say anything until after CT is all said and done. :cutesmile!:

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 57 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3842

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:01 pm

stuckinsc wrote:They probably can't announce anything until after CT.  Stupid editing time for tv! Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 57 2292733854
Which would be in November I guess.

This show wouldn’t necessary be affected by spoilers. It could actually be good for ratings if people started to wonder how on earth this happened. On the other hand, lots of people seem to think that it hasn’t even been recorded yet, so if they announced it now, there would be some serious confusion.

And if “it” happened, the next step would be for Nikki to move. That is something they could never keep a secret.

Anyway, we only have a few indications so far.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:00 pm

klarson79 wrote:I noticed while scrolling through Instagram this morning that Zak Waddell commented on Nikki's latest picture with "Congrats guys". Any idea why?

I saw it too but I didn't care much because I didn't know it was from Zac but :Woah-hoo: if it DID happen

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:03 pm

I don't get it, how can they go from JPG judging if she's on the "right" track for his love or however he phrased it, to getting engaged within a few months and never even living together?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

+33
Alanna
gurlbrit
klarson79
livelife
kaydeelove
luvlady345
nutty1
DKWillis
eliza3
umngirl
Linds911