SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 18 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Post by LMW707 Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:51 am

chinita wrote:
Nabsie wrote:Elise was so unbelievably rude about Nikki on Their season. She said she would never want her child around Nikki etc. Nikki can tweet whatever she wants but people jump down her throat every single time. Glad she blocks them. Kelly Travis says very similar things and everyone says it's funny but not with Nikki.

Yea..I noticed when Kelly makes a nasty comment, everyone likes it and agree with her but not Nikki.  

I think the reason why Kelly "gets away" with the comments is that there is nothing to attack her with. They constantly bring up the same stuff like "ess ok" or "has he told you he loves you yet?" With whatever Nikki says.
LMW707
LMW707

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 18 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Post by chinita Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:59 am

I think Nikki can't win either way. If she had said the opposite about Elise, still people (those who are not fans) would not say nice things to her. I'm sure they will say something like "she's not as dumb as you for staying with JPG"

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:09 am

soccerm3m wrote:Here is Nikki's response:

@Nikki_Ferrell: @TeaKap I'm one to talk? You forget I have a nursing degree. Last time I checked they don't hand those out to any random idiot.

Got to hand it to Nikki for calling out Elise. Still, Elise is a teacher so she can't be totally stupid either, although she sure did a good imitation of it tonight. I can't imagine any school possibly hiring her.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:15 am

Sprite wrote:
soccerm3m wrote:Here is Nikki's response:

@Nikki_Ferrell: @TeaKap I'm one to talk? You forget I have a nursing degree. Last time I checked they don't hand those out to any random idiot.

Got to hand it to Nikki for calling out Elise. Still, Elise is a teacher so she can't be totally stupid either, although she sure did a good imitation of it tonight. I can't imagine any school possibly hiring her.

Im curious, what did she do?

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina2020 Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:31 am

I work in the school system. I was also employed in the hospital setting for years. Neither system is easy to navigate. Degrees are not what is important in what is causing the problems usually but rather peoples lack of common sense, good character and  the use of wisdom. Elise did not use any of those things in last nights BIP. Sometime people refuse to see even when being shown or to listen even when they've been told. That is what Nikki was referring to regarding Elise. Dylan told her point blank that he was not interested in her and not to give him a rose and she did it anyway and then gave a speech afterward about sticking with people through thick and thin. Actually, the situation was just a mess and drama and who knows what the editing and producers were saying to say and do. It was obvious that the other members of the cast were thrown off by Elise's actions as well. Nikki is entitled to express her opinions just like anyone else but she is a constant target by foolish people and especially some young people who enjoy the drama. I enjoy reading Nikki's, Sharleen's, and Kelly's post and applaud Nikki that she just hasn't given up and gone underground from the assaults that have been leveled at her over these past months.
Carolina2020
Carolina2020

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:20 am

I think that was in Response to "you are one to talk" to @teacap as opposed to arguing that a nursing degree is better than a teaching degree.

Last edited by see2love on Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spell check)

Back to top Go down

Post by LMW707 Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:31 am

see2love wrote:I think that was in Response to "you are one to talk" to @teacap as opposed to arguing that a nursing degree is better than a teaching degree.

I have a feeling that most of the responses came from people who didn't watch the whole episode last night. Therefore responded based on their feelings and/or reaction to JP season. One had nothing to do with the other. I think Nikki has been right on with her assessment of the people and the show. There is so much that we don't see that she experienced. So her view point would be different from random people commenting.
LMW707
LMW707

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:53 am

see2love wrote:I think that was in Response to "you are one to talk" to @teacap as opposed to arguing that a nursing degree is better than a teaching degree.

@teacap went on to say, if I recall correctly, that everyone and there mother including herself had a nursing degree.

I later @teacap commented that some people are sensitive so that is why they block people and JP and Nikki need to grow up. Good grief. It is so easy to hide behind a computer screen.

I know I never in good conscience could make these mean comments that people make. I do not know what is wrong with them.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:01 am

I saw Elan, one of the producers commented on Nikki's Instagram pic so obviously they know what went down and if he isn't offended by the things Nikki says, everyone else should rather keep quiet. And in any case the only people who tweet at Nikki are negative so the rest of us aren't and I think she knows that.

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:20 am

Nikki posted Instagram pictures of some cool bracelets she made last night.

I will have to go read Elan's post. I did not watch BIP but based on what I have read I think Nikki's post was more that Elise can not see the obvious when someone is just not interested. Some people just do not get it. She was not the only one that her comment could have been written about....you could tell who JP was attracted to and who he was not.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:51 am

soccerm3m wrote:Nikki posted Instagram pictures of some cool bracelets she made last night.

I will have to go read Elan's post.  I did not watch BIP but based on what I have read I think Nikki's post was more that Elise can not see the obvious when someone is just not interested.  Some people just do not get it.  She was not the only one that her comment could have been written about....you could tell who JP was attracted to and who he was not.

nikki_ferrell
9 hours ago
Was feeling crafty tonight. These things usually turn out as a disaster but I stuck to something easy this time. #artsandcrafts #armparty

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 18 10547237_1460382287553055_1114518804_n
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:19 pm

JP had not traveled to any "offices" since the baseball all-star game in early July. I wonder when and where he will show up next. It is like "where's Waldo?"

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

+33
Alanna
gurlbrit
klarson79
livelife
kaydeelove
luvlady345
nutty1
DKWillis
eliza3
umngirl
Linds911