SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 50 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:48 pm

Juan Pablo Galavis™@JuanPaGalavis · 6h

FANTASTIC bro!!! This place is HERMOSO... Se te QUIERE! RT @EvelDick: @JuanPaGalavis Heard you had a nice trip... love you my friend

Juan Pablo Galavis™@JuanPaGalavis · 11h

PISSED off cause I golfed this MORNING and on my TRIP to Bali someone from @AmericanAir or @cathaypacificUS STOLE my 4 iron...

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 50 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:52 pm

I've had items stolen from my suitcase years ago. It was awful knowing someone went through my personal things. Now anything that I purchased goes in the bottom zipped up, and all my dirty clothes get thrown on top. laugh out loud

I just watched a special on 20/20 the other night on this topic.

I feel for him, that is the most frustrating thing, because you can't do anything about it.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:56 pm

soccerm3m wrote:One of Nikki's comments on her Instagram photos today said her parents also have a house on Beaver Lake.

Beaver Lake is in Arkansas? No wonder her mom post a lot of photos taken both at Beaver Lake and Pagosa Spring.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:08 pm

Isabel123 wrote:
soccerm3m wrote:One of Nikki's comments on her Instagram photos today said her parents also have a house on Beaver Lake.

Beaver Lake is in Arkansas? No wonder her mom post a lot of photos taken both at Beaver Lake and Pagosa Spring.

Yes. It was Arkansas because she was commenting in response to someone that was in Arkansas.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:13 pm

Nikki posted the pic and it's Aug. 31. That means they'll back to tomorrow Sept 1 unless they are spending few days in Hong Kong

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:22 pm

We need a translator. Someone is going to Paris tomorrow to play..?

hecelent
@juanpagalavis salgo para París mañana con @mlo22 cuando llegue vamos y jugamos pana

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:26 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:We need a translator. Someone is going to Paris tomorrow to play..?

hecelent
@juanpagalavis salgo para París mañana con @mlo22 cuando llegue vamos y jugamos pana

googles translation is...juanpagalavis leave for Paris tomorrow with @ mlo22 when you get going and play pana

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:40 pm

That was a reply to Nikki's IG pic of JPG taking a swing, golfing. The person is meaning for his comments to be direct to JPG. I just wondered if they may be stopping in Paris on the way home. I thought perhaps @hecelent was inviting JPG to play golf in Paris. I could be totally off base.

I rarely read comments when I grab IG pics, but Paris caught my eye.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:We need a translator. Someone is going to Paris tomorrow to play..?

hecelent
Leaving to Paris tomorrow with @mlo22 when arrive and we play buddy

Note: he didn't specify who arrive -- I (hecelent) arrive or you (JPG) arrive but "cuando league" it could means, when (hecelent) goes back to Miami and also JPG arriving to Paris

Do I make sense?  Am I confusing you? laugh out loud maybe SerenityGirl can explain better

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:57 pm

Later in that same string of comments @mlo22 says that helecent wants to play in Paris. Helecent had mlo22 in his comment.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:54 pm

Gotta say now I can't wait to see them on Couples Therapy. I think it's going to show a really soft side to JP and also how strong their relationship really is. I hope Smiley

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:19 pm

Nabsie wrote:Gotta say now I can't wait to see them on Couples Therapy. I think it's going to show a really soft side to JP and also how strong their relationship really is. I hope Smiley

Me too. He is very sensitive and shed tears on The Bachelor so I am sure he will shed tears on Couples Therapy. There were some tweets between JP and EvelDick a while back and I think EvelDick said he made JP cry. Not sure if he was joking or not.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

+33
Alanna
gurlbrit
klarson79
livelife
kaydeelove
luvlady345
nutty1
DKWillis
eliza3
umngirl
Linds911