SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 26 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Post by chinita Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:17 pm

I think they should host two different weddings: one Latin style and one country style laugh out loud

chinita

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 26 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Post by Isabel123 Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:31 pm

chinita wrote:I think they should host two different weddings: one Latin style and one country style laugh out loud

And with all the friends they have it will be a whole day event  giggling .
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:35 pm

LMW707 wrote:
soccerm3m wrote:
chinita wrote:What does Nikki's quote mean?

I googled and it is lyrics to a song by Florida Georgia line.  I never heard of them.  Someone asked Nikki of she went to their concert.  I am assuming they were recently in KC.

One their biggest songs is "This is how we roll" with her favorite Luke Bryan.

I was curious and look up their you tube videos. They are good. Here's the songs both mentioned by Nikki and LMW.

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:37 pm

JPG's grandma....

juanpagalavis
23 minutes ago
WISHED I would of MET you grandma... #Repost from @nellyguinand #tbt 40 years ago she left us, we miss you./

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:10 am

Thanks Isabel! And  :yes: the songs are not bad

JPG's Grandma must be from his Mom side. He resembles his Grandma

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by LMW707 Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:19 am

Isabel123 wrote:JPG's grandma....

juanpagalavis
23 minutes ago
WISHED I would of MET you grandma...  #Repost from @nellyguinand #tbt 40 years ago she left us, we miss you./

This has nothing to do with the previous comments but it reminded me of this... This week I got a reminder to buy my mother a bday gift. Today would have been her 75th birthday. She passed away almost 6 years ago. I thought it was odd that I got it.
LMW707
LMW707

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:56 am

Litsa wrote:https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/t1.0-9/p403x403/10550823_265818243611135_1061670971655470160_n.jpg "Tan BELLAS Mis Catiras." From his facebook page

I wonder if Nikki did Camila's hair to look like hers. They both even look similar fro the back. Camila must love this Step-Mom  giggling 

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:08 am

That's such a cute pic. I also thought Nikki did Camila's hair the same as hers. I feel like Nikki has everything JPG needs and I think the most important thing for him is her relationship with Camila which looks great. So happy for them Smiley I don't think any of the other Bachelor girls would have fulfilled everything like Nikki does

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:46 am

Yup I agree Nabsie Nikki just fits perfectly to be Camila's step Mom  Smiley

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by LMW707 Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:50 am

chinita wrote:Yup I agree Nabsie Nikki just fits perfectly to be Camila's step Mom  Smiley

There is something about seeing the two of them together that warms my heart. It looks so sweet. CHINTA you're right Nikki does fit perfectly in this family.
LMW707
LMW707

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:47 pm

I wonder if Nikki's upcoming vacation is with her friends not with JPG. She tweeted about having a hangover with her best friend from last night and another friend asked if they were celebrating and something happening in 3 more days. Wouldn't surprise me. She's very close to her friends and enjoys doing things with them. They all like to drink (based on the pictures I've seen) so I wonder how JPG fits into her circle since he doesn't drink. Hopefully they start doing things with her friends since they mean so much to her. So far from what I've seen it's been her meeting and hanging out with his friends. She even follows most of them on social media whereas JPG only follows her brother and 1 of her friends/coworkers on twitter.

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:42 pm

SerenityGirl wrote:I wonder if Nikki's upcoming vacation is with her friends not with JPG. She tweeted about having a hangover with her best friend from last night and another friend asked if they were celebrating and something happening in 3 more days. Wouldn't surprise me. She's very close to her friends and enjoys doing things with them. They all like to drink (based on the pictures I've seen) so I wonder how JPG fits into her circle since he doesn't drink. Hopefully they start doing things with her friends since they mean so much to her. So far from what I've seen it's been her meeting and hanging out with his friends. She even follows most of them on social media whereas JPG only follows her brother and 1 of her friends/coworkers on twitter.

I have wondered the same thing. I think he has met some of her friends because I have seen pictures on twitter or Instagram. I think the pictures have been at restaurants or bars not concerts where they have met up with them. The dynamics would be interesting. I think I saw a twitter asking Andi if she was coming to KC on 8/22. I saw those tweets above too. It seems like JP has been hanging in Miami for over a month without traveling much.

Maybe they were celebrating the end of night shift work for Nikki.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

+33
Alanna
gurlbrit
klarson79
livelife
kaydeelove
luvlady345
nutty1
DKWillis
eliza3
umngirl
Linds911