SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 14 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Post by Nabsie Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:37 am

I saw that. He is friends with the promoter at LIV. And there was a bikini fashion show but I'm sure he behaved. He probably was just with his cousin and friends. I saw a girl tagged him in a pic on twitter and her next tweet said "Juan Pablo has a man purse." Hehehe

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 14 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Post by Guest Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:04 am

Isabel123 wrote:
Glow worm wrote:
Isabel123 wrote:

I'm sad i cannot view the vid here in Canada. Access is restricted  :bigsigh: .

Isabel, if you download an extension called "hola better internet" I believe you will be able to watch. I live in Sweden and to watch this video I had to turn on my extension. (I use chrome)

Thanks everyone for the pictures and the translations. Great to see the happy couple! I can't understand why they still have to face so much negativity. Cheers to love! cheerstoyou 

Glow Worm thanks a lot for the suggestion. Was able to view the vid as well the other sites which are restricted in my location.
 thanks! 

Glad to be able to help out!. It was another member of this forum, Emila23_12, who shared this "secret" with me high five I can finally watch whatever I want. (It works almost every time)

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:25 am

chinita wrote:JPG still celebrating his Bday.  This time at the club he often goes LIV.  It's too bad Nikki couldn't continue to celebrate with him.  It's unbelievable the tons of people he knows.  I could not imagine his  wedding!!

A surprise bday party by his friends. He is with a friend from Venezuela.

Britsio ‏@Britsio 6h
Awesome time at @LIVmiami all thanks to @purplemiami celebrating @JuanPaGalavis birthday

Juan Pablo Galavis™ @JuanPaGalavis  ·  8h
Good SURPRISE bichito @purplemiami at @LIVmiami... #Gracias

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 14 BuqAFeBIgAAlrcI

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:17 pm

JPG is well connected in his personal life and his business life. It's amazing the people that are congratulating him, and having parties for him for his 33rd birthday. These parties are organized and held for him because that's how much he is respected in his circle of friends and family.

This is a testament of who JPG really is and not one that The Bachelor franchise made him out to be.

Nikki looks gorgeous in all the pics. She is one happy lady. I wish them many more years of birthday celebrations together.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LMW707 Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:JPG is well connected in his personal life and his business life. It's amazing the people that are congratulating him, and having parties for him for his 33rd birthday. These parties are organized and held for him because that's how much he is respected in his circle of friends and family.

This is a testament of who JPG really is and not one that The Bachelor franchise made him out to be.

Nikki looks gorgeous in all the pics. She is one happy lady. I wish them many more years of birthday celebrations together.

I have always thought ABC totally underestimated him. Nikki looks more gorgeous every picture I see. She is truly in a good place.

OT: not sure how they handle all the flying they do. I get pulled out of line 75% of the time. My husband has high clearance because of his job and I'm like his trashy companion. Today I got wanded and my hands were swiped. As my husband just shakes his head and laughs. 3 different flights in the last 6 months and I was pulled out 4 times. He think it's because my drivers license makes me look kind of wacko.  :crazed 
LMW707
LMW707

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:JPG is well connected in his personal life and his business life. It's amazing the people that are congratulating him, and having parties for him for his 33rd birthday. These parties are organized and held for him because that's how much he is respected in his circle of friends and family.

:yes:  Nikki is indeed a one happy lady.  And JPG is indeed an amazing person that everyone who knows him loves and respects him. I'm sure Nikki is surprised herself of all the tons  of friends he has. I think JPG mentioned in the interview of People that those who know him, know who he is and that's exactly he's proving it with his Bday bashes these days  yes

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:17 pm

Great video, but what in the world was he saying? I'm like Nikki...smile and nod!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:21 pm

Mommyof1. There is a translation of the video by SerenityGirl upthread  Smiley 

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:02 pm

There is a video on twitter JPG is tagged in - also from his birthday and I think he is talking about his cousin Gaby Espino. Maybe someone can translate?

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:17 pm

The latest video is him talking about his cousin Gabby Espino who is a television personality on Univision (spanish language channel).

Here's what he says:

"Gabby's father and my mother are siblings. For many years since we were little we've spent time together and she's my cousin from the heart and I alway support her in whatever, the good and the bad just like she does for me."

https://youtu.be/-_zqLWTNmXA

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:21 pm

Thanks for the translation Smiley Gaby is gorgeous too.

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:21 pm

SerenityGirl wrote:The latest video is him talking about his cousin Gabby Espino who is a television personality on Univision (spanish language channel).

Here's what he says:

"Gabby's father and my mother are siblings. For many years since we were little we've spent time together and she's my cousin from the heart and I alway support her in whatever, the good and the bad just like she does for me."

https://youtu.be/-_zqLWTNmXA

Thanks for the translation. I was wondering who is this gorgeous woman.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

+33
Alanna
gurlbrit
klarson79
livelife
kaydeelove
luvlady345
nutty1
DKWillis
eliza3
umngirl
Linds911