SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 25 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Post by LMW707 Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:47 am

chinita wrote:
see2love wrote:Is it just me or does it seem like JPG and Nikki are more in the news than Andi and Josh? Seems even without TB machine JP and Nikki are doing even better than the new couple

I know right? I  thought the same too.  I guess they can still sell.  Those who are not their fan still love to follow their news  :gotcha: 

I just find that because Andi and Josh got engaged soc media people treat them better which I DONT UNDERSTAND. JP and Nikki seem to have a "normal" relationship(minus the living far apart) like the rest of us "normal" people. I appreciate and respect it more. Call me crazy but it feels much more realistic. Not sure why people can't accept that.  hmmm 
LMW707
LMW707

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 25 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Post by chinita Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:29 pm

Even thought this is a reality (not so real) show, there are people who are still consider this type of show as a soap opera, therefore they are expecting a fairy tale ending.

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Litsa Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:54 pm

Anyone watch the Bachelor AU?? is it worth watching?

Litsa

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:45 pm

Litsa wrote:Anyone watch the Bachelor AU?? is it worth watching?

There is a category with a lot of information on Bachelor AU.

Bachelor Australia
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:49 pm

Isabel123 wrote:For sure there will be a lot of drama for the other couples. Looking forward to see Nikki and JPG's dynamics as a couple.

Yikes. Lots of drama. Is that really JP and Nikki walking down the driveway? The woman has on a funky pair of shoes. Nikki and JP seem so tame compared to some of the couples. It should be interesting to say the least.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:43 pm

retweeted by JPG one from Giovani Bernard an NFL player whom he met when they attended the Moet tennis challenge in Miami few days after the AFR.

Juan Pablo Galavis™️ @JuanPaGalavis  ·  8s
Hey hey hey, Im WAITING for YA!!! RT @G_Bernard25: Wonder if @JuanPaGalavis still wants  this rematch in tennis laugh out loud

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 25 BvCciUjCAAEPOfa

Juan Pablo Galavis™️ @JuanPaGalavis  ·  8h
Gracias a @ssalga1 @tdandrades #QueBien  y el EQUIPO de @PrimerImpacto por la NOTA... http://1.uni.vi/04uma  pic.twitter.com/yYQzSjQnxj””

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 25 BujlYWrIcAE0lBf

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:51 pm

soccerm3m wrote:If you follow this link to the People magazine article JP tweeted about today.  Scroll down to bottom and there is another video "The Bachelor's Jusn Pablo Takes it Off".  It shoes a People magazine photoshoot maybe after season finished filming and maybe started airing. JP describes why he is a good boyfriend....helps show why he and Nikki are a good match.

http://www.people.com/article/juan-pablo-galavis-nikki-ferrell-birthday

:yes: both like to watch concerts and sports events.

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:56 pm

Nikki Ferrell @Nikki_Ferrell · 11h
"Makes you wanna build a ten percent down white picket fence house on this dirt.You know you came from it and someday you’ll return to this"

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:27 pm

What does Nikki's quote mean?

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:04 pm

chinita wrote:What does Nikki's quote mean?

I googled and it is lyrics to a song by Florida Georgia line. I never heard of them. Someone asked Nikki of she went to their concert. I am assuming they were recently in KC.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by LMW707 Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:08 pm

soccerm3m wrote:

I googled and it is lyrics to a song by Florida Georgia line.  I never heard of them.  Someone asked Nikki of she went to their concert.  I am assuming they were recently in KC.

One their biggest songs is "This is how we roll" with her favorite Luke Bryan.
LMW707
LMW707

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:09 pm

soccerm3m wrote:

I googled and it is lyrics to a song by Florida Georgia line.  I never heard of them.  Someone asked Nikki of she went to their concert.  I am assuming they were recently in KC.

They are probably the hottest duo in country music right now.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

+33
Alanna
gurlbrit
klarson79
livelife
kaydeelove
luvlady345
nutty1
DKWillis
eliza3
umngirl
Linds911