SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 12 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Post by Litsa Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:58 am

Thank you Isabel for the shot out. And thanks to who put up the youtube video. I'm overseas in Cyprus so I too had restrictions.

Litsa

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 12 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Post by Isabel123 Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:46 am

chinita wrote:That's too bad you can't watch the video Isabel and Nasbie.  You would love to see their interaction.  They were kissing

Btw Isa, I love your avatar

Thank you can't resist the new pics so i changed my Avi. Just watched the vid, thanks to Glow Worm suggestion to install Hola Better Internet.

All i can say is  wow . They surely are in love with each other. Both are glowing and gorgeous. The vid showed how they interact with each other. So they call each other babe  :sweetheart: kisses .
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:48 am

Glow worm wrote:
Isabel123 wrote:
soccerm3m wrote:Chinita is right......you all find lots of good stuff.

The interview is worth watching even though mostly in Spanish.  JP is very attentive of Nikki.  They are in love.  They look so happy together.

I'm sad i cannot view the vid here in Canada. Access is restricted  :bigsigh: .

Isabel, if you download an extension called "hola better internet" I believe you will be able to watch. I live in Sweden and to watch this video I had to turn on my extension. (I use chrome)

Thanks everyone for the pictures and the translations. Great to see the happy couple! I can't understand why they still have to face so much negativity. Cheers to love! cheerstoyou 

Glow Worm thanks a lot for the suggestion. Was able to view the vid as well the other sites which are restricted in my location.
 thanks! 
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:50 am

Nabsie wrote:Isabel, I found the video from JPGs birthday on YouTube and was able to watch it from here. Hopefully it will work for you, here's the link: https://youtu.be/o3YIWX3_7Ys

Thanks for the link. Here's the video.

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:57 am

Thanks for the youtube! Looks like it was a fabulous party!!! 33 is a big deal in Italian culture as well, the year of Christ.

They look fantastic!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:59 am

The guy with JPG is a DJ and a producer from Venezuela. He must be showing Miami or arranging a gig for his friend. Meanwhile Nikki is back in KC with her adorable dog.

Juan Pablo Galavis™ @JuanPaGalavis · 8h
.@Britsio Killing IT in Miami... #Sabroooooso
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 12 BuktZkBIMAAlGmv

Nikki Ferrell ‏@Nikki_Ferrell 11h
Was trying to make up for being gone by giving my pup extra treats today. Then she barfed in my shoes. #fail
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:02 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks for the youtube! Looks like it was a fabulous party!!! 33 is a big deal in Italian culture as well, the year of Christ.

They look fantastic!

So that's why he tweeted this:

Juan Pablo Galavis™ @JuanPaGalavis · Aug 5
La EDAD de Cristo...

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by LMW707 Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:15 pm

Isabel123 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks for the youtube! Looks like it was a fabulous party!!! 33 is a big deal in Italian culture as well, the year of Christ.

They look fantastic!

Juan Pablo Galavis™️ @JuanPaGalavis  ·  Aug 5
La EDAD de Cristo...

I am sure that a lot of people didn't understand the significance. My Italian mother  Praying would be proud that I got it.
LMW707
LMW707

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:21 pm

Interesting comments on the IG photo posted by Nikki. Nikki replied back to Sara but i could no longer find her original comment.

rgray385 about 20 hours ago
@nikki_ferrell do you think being on the bachelor effected your job at all? I am a nurse and considering auditioning for it but scared to because of my job.

taylorrwilhelm about 19 hours ago
Nikki is my nurse and none of it was fake. she was my nurse before the show & after. @sarah__pac

nikki_ferrell about 19 hours ago
@sarah__pac No not true. Most girls have to quit their jobs. And it is not fake. Edited, but not fake. And @rgray385 I'd just stay right where you are if I were you....

imchippie about 19 hours ago
Yes. @nikki_ferrell it's great to see you defend yourself. Not that you have to but it's amazing how many rude comments. Get off the page then people! While I can't say I frequent the show, I'm happy to see you both move at your own pace.

imchippie about 19 hours ago
@newperfect82 I wonder if the same people are so critical of the couples that after publicly professing their love (after a few dates) they break up a few months later?

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:22 pm

Isabel123 wrote:

They look fantastic!

Juan Pablo Galavis™ @JuanPaGalavis  ·  Aug 5
La EDAD de Cristo...

Oh yes! It's a big deal for Catholics. The party is bigger than the North American 30 yrs of age. That is the response when someone says Happy Birthday, the response is l'anno di Dio in Italian.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina2020 Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:38 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Isabel123 wrote:

They look fantastic!

Juan Pablo Galavis™ @JuanPaGalavis  ·  Aug 5
La EDAD de Cristo...

Oh yes! It's a big deal for Catholics. The party is bigger than the North American 30 yrs of age. That is the response when someone says Happy Birthday, the response is l'anno di Dio in Italian.

Thanks for the info about the 33rd birthday! I thought it interesting that it was significant to JPG personally but did not know that it is significant religiously and across cultures. I like it. I learned something today! Thanks!
Carolina2020
Carolina2020

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:59 pm

I have watched the video again. I noticed JPG when they were interviewed by Tony, there's a part at 1:49 when JPG was talking, Nikki let her hand go and JPG immediately put his arm around her waist. He's SO attentive even when he's busy.  cloud nine 

I wondered what were the people saying to them when Nikki hugged him from his back. It looked like she was shy  giggling 

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

+33
Alanna
gurlbrit
klarson79
livelife
kaydeelove
luvlady345
nutty1
DKWillis
eliza3
umngirl
Linds911