SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 11 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Post by Isabel123 Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:47 pm

nikki_ferrell
7 minutes ago
Reunited w this stinky furball. Up close and personal with Miss Zoey Beans herself. Can you even see? #blackdogproblems #woof #mostphotogenic

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 11 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Post by Isabel123 Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:58 pm

SerenityGirl wrote:Yes and regarding the friends .... a lot of them who have met her have said they love her and how great she is.  yes 

I wonder if he calls her Tortuga (tortoise) because she's slow at getting ready.  Maybe that's why she said he was a patient man.  giggling 

Does anyone know if the ring she wears on her middle finger was a gift from JPG.  He mentioned it like it was more than a generic ring. Some were speculating that it might of been designed by his dad when he posted the picture on instagram of her hand on the soccer player cards.

You could be right about the bolded  cantstopl .

No idea about the ring. Did he mentioned it in the interview?
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:59 pm

I also can't watch the video from here sad

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:02 am

notarose wrote:cheerleader  FABulous party pics!   party time What a great couple.  

As someone posted upthread, wonderful to see them being true to themselves and moving forward at their own pace.   :sprinklehearts

rock  thanks to everyone for posted all the great pics ... especially Isabel  bestbud! 

Notarose  :WAVEY: .
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:11 am

Yes when Tony asked if she had an engagement ring she said no and then Juan Pablo jumped in and said she has different kind of ring and she said yes its on one finger over. I think it's the same ring she's been wearing for a while now. Just wondered if Juan Pablo gave it to her.

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by LMW707 Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:17 am

SerenityGirl wrote:Yes when Tony asked if she had an engagement ring she said no and then Juan Pablo jumped in and said she has different kind of ring and she said yes its on one finger over. I think it's the same ring she's been wearing for a while now. Just wondered if Juan Pablo gave it to her.

Went to dinner and came back to 4 pages of love. Thank you everybody.  clapping! This is great I get to read all of this fun stuff while husband watches more sports. This is why we get along so well I like this kind of stuff and leave him alone to watch any sport that is available.  bestbud! The ring must have been designed by his father and that means a lot to him. Therefore a lot to her. His sister mentioned that about the earrings that they meant more than a ring bought by ABC.
LMW707
LMW707

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:37 am

That's too bad you can't watch the video Isabel and Nasbie. You would love to see their interaction. They were kissing

Btw Isa, I love your avatar

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:55 am

Isabel123 wrote:

Hector Linares ‏@hect0rlinare5  7h
At the lobby of my building last night Lucky man @JuanPaGalavis to have  @Nikki_Ferrell #Jealous  #sweetheart #fan pic.twitter.com/lD5k2go9qe
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 11 Buh8jAZCYAAkTVu

Kara Lederman ‏@MissKaraa  3h
Grt meeting (&interviewing) this lovely couple lastnight for @Life_and_Style HappyBDAY @JuanPaGalavis @Nikki_Ferrell pic.twitter.com/UPlo2Ce2kI

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 11 BuivAgSIAAEPkld

Isa, the bolded. I was like really? laugh out loud

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:18 am

Isabel123 wrote:
soccerm3m wrote:Chinita is right......you all find lots of good stuff.

The interview is worth watching even though mostly in Spanish.  JP is very attentive of Nikki.  They are in love.  They look so happy together.

I'm sad i cannot view the vid here in Canada. Access is restricted  :bigsigh: .

Isabel, if you download an extension called "hola better internet" I believe you will be able to watch. I live in Sweden and to watch this video I had to turn on my extension. (I use chrome)

Thanks everyone for the pictures and the translations. Great to see the happy couple! I can't understand why they still have to face so much negativity. Cheers to love! cheerstoyou 

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:49 am

SerenityGirl wrote:On the facebook page there are pictures of his sister singing.  Wow if this is how his bday party was imagine what their wedding would be like. Live bands, salsa and country line dancing! How fun would that be!

I thought the same thing too. Their wedding will be "grand" and ABC will be dying to televise it  :gotcha: 

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina2020 Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:54 am

SerenityGirl wrote:Primer Impacto interview is up.  

The first minute of the video is banter between Tony Dandrades and the cohost about Tony crashing JPG's party and also about how Tony went to Brazil for World Cup and didn't bring them anything back.

JPG segment starts with him and Nikki walking into the party and the cake being brought out.  Tony says JPG was celebrating with a big party his 33rd bday and with him was his girlfriend winner of show where they met. The couple looked very in love all night but in terms of marriage: nothing yet. Nikki got him some shoes for his birthday and he's wearing them. (Some of this part is in English).

Nikki says the relationship is going good and that she's happy. She doesn't have a ring but has different kind of ring one finger over - middle finger. (Does anyone know if JPG got her that ring?!)

They say they have no rush and the love that was born on TV was real.
JPG says he is still getting to know her, taking things a little bit at a time, that's how Latinos do things. Taking everything with calm. Everything is great and there's been ups and downs like all relationships.  She doesn't live here and he doesn't live in KC so they try to see each other as much as possible.

Tony asked how often they see each other.  Nikki said they try to see each other every 2 weeks. Tony jokes in Spanish the less they see each other the better and Nikki says yes without knowing what he said.  JPG tells her what Tony said and they laugh.

Nikki still doesn't know how to dance Salsa but is coming along in learning Spanish.  Tony asked her if she knows any words in Spanish and she says her favorite word is Tortuga(tortoise). She says it's because she has an app on her phone and that JPG calls her that.

There were other guests there like the actor Jason Canela who was there without his girlfriend Zuleika Rivera (ex Miss Universe from Puerto Rico) and of course one of his best friends Obie Bermudez could not miss out. He who wrote a song for the famous couple.

Tony asked how the song came about and Obie said they were talking and JPG said he has this girl ... JPG interrupts and says that it came about when they were recording and he asked Obie for help.  He gave Obie a bunch of words: love, rose, ect and that he wanted a song with those words. In a few days Obie had a song for him.

Tony says it was a night of happiness and maybe next year JPG will be celebrating double: his birthday and a wedding.

If he gets married he promised Tony the exclusive.

Chinita feel free to fill in anything I missed. Smiley

http://noticias.univision.com/video/492388/2014-08-08/primer-impacto/entretenimiento/el-bachelor-latino-con-mucha-fiesta?ctx_t=collection&ctx_v=3da5c86670399ca1b6633a2a206a0965~9ba9ea034de3a0f16e01aa514b9d97f6&ftloc=channel1513:wcmWidgetUimHulkMini

Thanks for the link! High clap  Loved the video! Great top see them interacting!

Carolina2020
Carolina2020

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:34 am

Isabel, I found the video from JPGs birthday on YouTube and was able to watch it from here. Hopefully it will work for you, here's the link: https://youtu.be/o3YIWX3_7Ys

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

+33
Alanna
gurlbrit
klarson79
livelife
kaydeelove
luvlady345
nutty1
DKWillis
eliza3
umngirl
Linds911