SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 7 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Post by LMW707 Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:08 pm

Carolina2020 wrote:Oh Wow!!! Thanks so much to every everyone involved in the great sleuthing and posting of pics etc.  bowdown These pics are FABULOUS!!! So good to see JP and Nikki together. Love the pics of them taken inpromptu with no posing. So sweet and loving. You can see Nikki is genuinely touched and happy for him and he is loving her! I wish people would leave them alone. I read the short article in People magazine Nikki mentioned on twitter where she said that JP does not usually read the comments that people make but that it is harder for her because she does read them and sometimes she is hurt by them. To me this whole thing has been crazy! The whole thing revolving around ILY is ridiculous especially when if anyone views the final rose, JP can clearly be heard saying, 'te quiero, te quiero. Ay." Is everyone upset because he didn't say it in English? You all probably read on twitter where Nikki wished him a happy birthday and his response was  "te quiero mucho mi catira." and in the same thread stupid people will ask "Has he said I love you yet?" Enough already, they love each other. They LOVE. Each. Other. And their family and friends!It is their life. Their business. It's so good to see them together and happy. So sweet. Thanks again for the great posts. Makes me happy!! My rant for the day-blessings all!

Rant away thumbsup  I agree 100% I remember hearing him repeat it twice but some people know text book Spanish hearing I "want" not "love" you.  handwave 
LMW707
LMW707

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 7 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Post by stuckinsc Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:13 pm

LMW707 wrote:
Carolina2020 wrote:Oh Wow!!! Thanks so much to every everyone involved in the great sleuthing and posting of pics etc.  bowdown These pics are FABULOUS!!! So good to see JP and Nikki together. Love the pics of them taken inpromptu with no posing. So sweet and loving. You can see Nikki is genuinely touched and happy for him and he is loving her! I wish people would leave them alone. I read the short article in People magazine Nikki mentioned on twitter where she said that JP does not usually read the comments that people make but that it is harder for her because she does read them and sometimes she is hurt by them. To me this whole thing has been crazy! The whole thing revolving around ILY is ridiculous especially when if anyone views the final rose, JP can clearly be heard saying, 'te quiero, te quiero. Ay." Is everyone upset because he didn't say it in English? You all probably read on twitter where Nikki wished him a happy birthday and his response was  "te quiero mucho mi catira." and in the same thread stupid people will ask "Has he said I love you yet?" Enough already, they love each other. They LOVE. Each. Other. And their family and friends!It is their life. Their business. It's so good to see them together and happy. So sweet. Thanks again for the great posts. Makes me happy!! My rant for the day-blessings all!

Rant away thumbsup  I agree 100% I remember hearing him repeat it twice but some people know text book Spanish hearing I "want" not "love" you.  handwave 

I have asked many spanish speakers. To them te queiro is a more immature love, and te amo is a more mature life long love. Again, to me waiting to say te amo or ILY until he is ready is his option and it doesn't bother Nikki, so why does anyone else care? That is what I never understood, Nikki is happy, so why do you care what he says to her?

I personally think he said ILY before the AFTR, but because of the crap TPTB pulled they weren't going to give it to TPTB. I felt that was Nikki and JPG's choice. I am sure if it upset Nikki, then JPG would have said it. I think she was as angry with TPTB as he was.

I think they are saving some big reveal for the the second tv series, almost a screw you to TPTB, which I will love! Go Nikki and JPG. I am growing to love couples that refuse to do it TPTB's way!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:42 pm

Great post Carolina2020 I just think the whole thing of "ILY" is a joke started from CH and people still playing along with it unfortunately no no  but fortunately JPG's actions speak louder than words

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:00 pm

Hector Linares ‏@hect0rlinare5  7h
At the lobby of my building last night Lucky man @JuanPaGalavis to have  @Nikki_Ferrell #Jealous  #sweetheart #fan pic.twitter.com/lD5k2go9qe
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 7 Buh8jAZCYAAkTVu

Kara Lederman ‏@MissKaraa  3h
Grt meeting (&interviewing) this lovely couple lastnight for @Life_and_Style HappyBDAY @JuanPaGalavis @Nikki_Ferrell pic.twitter.com/UPlo2Ce2kI

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 7 BuivAgSIAAEPkld

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:02 pm

Nikki Ferrell ‏@Nikki_Ferrell 1h
After living w my lil bro @eric__ferrell for the past 6 months not gonna lie I'm really sad he's leaving for college. #bigsisproblems

Home sweet home. I missed you KC! #sogreen #kansascity
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 7 926571_639745286140033_1725093206_n

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:04 pm

Rodolfo Soules ‏@rodolfoelchamo 3h
SELFIE with @Britsio @JuanPaGalavis @marquezparis in #Miami (PHOTO) pic.twitter.com/p8FEgFm7UL
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 7 BuizcGfCQAAEISE

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:14 pm

fidobass
4 hours ago · Flamingo Theater Bar
Playing in @juanpagalavis birthday with @julcabrothers @davjulca @johnny_echo @fbndh @vaughnbiggs @tracksion #miami #music #groove #vibe #team #friends

Periko & Jessi Leon
Anoche festejando el cumple de @juanpagalavis cantando lo nuevo de #perikoyjessileon y compartiendo #fuerzamayor con otros grandes @obiebermudez @soto75music @davjulca @fbndh @vaughnbiggs Amazing night! #crazytalentedpeople
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 7 10525516_680098082072723_1073795819_n

Flamingo Theater Bar
‏@flamingotheater
Ayer contamos con la presencia del  "Man of the Hour" como @peoplemag califica al cumpleañero @JuanPaGalavis  http://ow.ly/i/6uYFM

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 7 Proxy

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:17 pm

What a fun night, saw that People and US Mag has picked up the event and post some photos.
There were interviews but most likely in Spanish.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:19 pm

Dream Team Agency ‏@DreamTeamAgency 8m
Fun times at FlamingoTheatre Bar w/ @JuanPaGalavis @obiebermudez @jasoncanela & @Nikki_Ferrell #HappyBdayJuanPablo pic.twitter.com/CYsOFhzyzm

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 7 BujjHvfIIAAGTqS

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:22 pm

http://www.gettyimages.ca/search/2/image?phrase=juan+pablo&family=editorial&Language=en-GB

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:22 pm

I would have loved to have been there!!! I love the Spanish culture, the music the food and the men! If a hunky Spaniard said Te quiero mucho to me, you can bet your bottom loonie, I wouldn't be asking him to say I love you! laugh out loud

Thanks Isabel for more pictures!
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:24 pm

http://www.gettyimages.ca/search/2/image?phrase=juan+pablo&family=editorial&Language=en-GB

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

+33
Alanna
gurlbrit
klarson79
livelife
kaydeelove
luvlady345
nutty1
DKWillis
eliza3
umngirl
Linds911