SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 6 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:47 pm

soccerm3m wrote:I really need to get back to work...working from home since I was away for a few days.

His cousin is so funny.  He posted picture on instagram.  We had a blast.  Here with the lovebirds.

Username:  Rudolfoelchamo

rodolfoelchamo
17 minutes ago
We had a blast... Here with the lovebirds... /// Buena rumbita, aquí con los Tortolitos #Miami
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 6 10576073_1517250398492148_1296716614_n[/quote]
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 6 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Post by soccerm3m Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:52 pm

Nikki returned home. There is a picture from airplane that says Home sweet home. I missed you KC.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:08 pm

Someone posted a comment under that IG picture from cousin in Spanish...I mean are they still together. The cousin commented back Yep. I do not know Spanish but there other comments as well.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:30 pm

Here is a good picture....

http://m.usmagazine.com/hot-pics/miami-s-for-lovers-201488

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:35 pm

soccerm3m wrote:Here is a good picture....

Love this picture, the look of love is starring right at her!

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 6 1407518804_juan-pablo-galavis-nikki-ferrell-560
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:45 pm

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 6 BuifWvPIMAAIBpU
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:22 pm

Awww....cute! I love how close they are in these photos...no gaps between their bodies.  :cutesmile!: 
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
soccerm3m wrote:Here is a good picture....

Love this picture, the look of love is starring right at her!

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 6 1407518804_juan-pablo-galavis-nikki-ferrell-560

:yes:  He's SO into her  heartandarrow Love it!

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:44 pm

Family photo!

Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏@JuanPaGalavis  3m
GREAT night with friends and FAMILY... Thanks to @irenkoAS @fivefourclub @HabResidence for the SUPPORT...

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 6 Buiy_9TCMAA5Qrg
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:50 pm

"Primer Impacto" a Spanish program is going to show the party today.  I can't watch it as I'm at work. SerinityGirl, if you are going to watch it,can you share? I'm sure JPG was interviewed  Smiley

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:44 pm

chinita wrote:"Primer Impacto" a Spanish program is going to show the party today.  I can't watch it as I'm at work. SerinityGirl, if you are going to watch it,can you share? I'm sure JPG was interviewed  Smiley

I'm missing it too. Leaving work now. sad
I'll see if I can find a clip or something online.

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina2020 Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:57 pm

Oh Wow!!! Thanks so much to every everyone involved in the great sleuthing and posting of pics etc.  bowdown These pics are FABULOUS!!! So good to see JP and Nikki together. Love the pics of them taken inpromptu with no posing. So sweet and loving. You can see Nikki is genuinely touched and happy for him and he is loving her! I wish people would leave them alone. I read the short article in People magazine Nikki mentioned on twitter where she said that JP does not usually read the comments that people make but that it is harder for her because she does read them and sometimes she is hurt by them. To me this whole thing has been crazy! The whole thing revolving around ILY is ridiculous especially when if anyone views the final rose, JP can clearly be heard saying, 'te quiero, te quiero. Ay." Is everyone upset because he didn't say it in English? You all probably read on twitter where Nikki wished him a happy birthday and his response was "te quiero mucho mi catira." and in the same thread stupid people will ask "Has he said I love you yet?" Enough already, they love each other. They LOVE. Each. Other. And their family and friends!It is their life. Their business. It's so good to see them together and happy. So sweet. Thanks again for the great posts. Makes me happy!! My rant for the day-blessings all!
Carolina2020
Carolina2020

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

+33
Alanna
gurlbrit
klarson79
livelife
kaydeelove
luvlady345
nutty1
DKWillis
eliza3
umngirl
Linds911