SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 5 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:49 am

Oh my! Great pics! They are so adorable together. Nikki looks fabulous, especially with her man by her side.

The cake is unreal, what a great idea! They both look like they are so in love and so in to each other. In some of those pics, you can see the love in JPG's face as he looks fondly at Nikki.

Bumping this because it deserves it.

soccerm3m wrote:
Litsa wrote:http://www.gettyimages.com/search/2/image?phrase=juan+pablo&family=editorial Very nice pics!!

Great find.  Lots of good photos.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 5 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Post by soccerm3m Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:54 am

Love the picture of Nikki hugging JP from behind.  Her expression says it all.

I love this caption on manumisica's Instagram picture:  I realized why he is with u (meaning Nikki).  

I think it is important that his friends like her too especially if she makes the move to Miami.  I think she has tight circle of friends in KC which will make it hard to leave but having welcoming friends in Miami will help.

It must be hard being one of few in group that doesnot speak Spanish.  It would get really frustrating for me if I was in her shoes.  More incentive to learn Spanish.

Last edited by soccerm3m on Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Editing typo)

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:56 am

Nabsie wrote:The Getty images are so cute. They both look good. There's no way that's a fake relationship IMO. They just look so happy and in love Smiley

I agree.

I wonder when she goes back to KC. It must be hard leaving after spending two full weeks together.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:59 am

SerenityGirl wrote:
Nabsie wrote:The Getty images are so cute. They both look good. There's no way that's a fake relationship IMO. They just look so happy and in love Smiley

100% agree! I especially love the ones of them laughing together and her holding him from the back.

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 5 Jpnikk10

This must of been such a great night for Juan Pablo. Celebrating his bday with the things he loves: family, friends, music and his Catira by his side. Hugesmile 

I did not see that you posted this picture. I commented later that I love this picture too. You can see it on their faces....LOVE.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:49 pm

Isabel123 wrote:

Héctor Manuel Castro @HectorManuelCNN  ·  4h
Celebrando el cumple de @JuanPaGalavis @erikaender @Humbertoelgato @Nikki_Ferrell @Nifrala @veronicasegrera
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 5 BufuFxLCIAAFwOl

You guys are GREAT!!! RT @erikaender: Happy birthday @juanpagalavis
We love u
@nikki_ferrell you are a doll
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 5 Buf5JvACUAA7Cug

Erika Ender responded to JP's tweet back with 2 emoji smiley guys blowing kisses. His friends must recognize this is the real deal. I am glad Nikki got to met his friends.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by LMW707 Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:58 pm

soccerm3m wrote:
SerenityGirl wrote:

100% agree! I especially love the ones of them laughing together and her holding him from the back.

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 5 Jpnikk10

This must of been such a great night for Juan Pablo. Celebrating his bday with the things he loves: family, friends, music and his Catira by his side. Hugesmile 

I did not see that you posted this picture.  I commented later that I love this picture too. You can see it on their faces....LOVE.

These pictures are why it baffles me that people don't think what they have is real.  duh  In the picture with Nikki holding him from behind, his face and hands show how absolutely in love he is with her.
LMW707
LMW707

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:08 pm

Love the new pics, they look perfect together.

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 5 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:18 pm

:cutesmile!: 
LMW707 wrote:
soccerm3m wrote:
SerenityGirl wrote:

I did not see that you posted this picture.  I commented later that I love this picture too. You can see it on their faces....LOVE.
These pictures are why it baffles me that people don't think what they have is real.  duh  In the picture with Nikki holding him from behind, his face and hands show how absolutely in love he is with her.

Same with me. I do not think people will believe it until they get engaged. He is doing it on his own terms and I think that is why the those who are not fans don 't think it is for real.

I have not let myself get involved with this show since Travis Stork's season and we all know how that ended. There is just something about JP and Nikki that keeps me interested in their story. I think it is how he has moved forward on his own terms. I have to admit I occasionally begin to doubt them when they go long periods without seeing eAch other but I really think this is the real deal. I think Nikki had the right personality to deal with his work situation. I am not sure if any of the other girls would have been as supportive. Nikki also seems to handle the woman/girl frenzy that follows him and not sure the others would have been as strong. It appears they have a strong, honest relationship that will last - in my opinion any ways.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:25 pm

OMG!!! Those pics are  :hearts love: Thanks Litsa! I'm speechless about their interaction.  I mean, really? fake?  Those people who are saying they are faking must be BLIND. Look at those interlocked hands and like GA said the love in JPG's face as he looks fondly at Nikki. There is no way you can fake that!!  It's SO REAL  :claphands 

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:31 pm

I never had any doubt about JPG's feelings for Nikki. I understood and agreed with him on where he was coming from and the way he wanted to continue the relationship. He was being realistic in his plans to move slowly post show.

It's not easy being in a long distance relationship, but these two are making it work. That only happens successfully when you're in love, and when you have complete trust in each other. The kind of trust where it isn't even a question in your mind.

They have more than proven their commitment to each other even though they could care less on proving anything to anyone. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:37 pm

I wonder if any of these photos will make magazines next week. I traveled this week so I bought a few magazines to read while I was sitting at the airport waiting for a connection and the picture of JP, Camila, and Nikki with makeup on made UsWeekly. I did not see any pictures from reality star charity event.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:40 pm

I really need to get back to work...working from home since I was away for a few days.

His cousin is so funny. He posted picture on instagram. We had a blast. Here with the lovebirds.

Username: Rudolfoelchamo

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

+33
Alanna
gurlbrit
klarson79
livelife
kaydeelove
luvlady345
nutty1
DKWillis
eliza3
umngirl
Linds911