SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 42 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Post by biolalyss Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:57 pm

I'm glad your family is ok chinita and I hope LMW is too. Praying for all families affected by the earthquake!

biolalyss

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 42 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Post by LMW707 Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:59 pm

biolalyss wrote:I'm glad your family is ok chinita and I hope LMW is too. Praying for all families affected by the earthquake!

Hi everyone Yes , we are OK, the only thing that happened at my house was the chandelier in my entry way was swinging and hit the wall(there is barely a mark) and the extender for the shop vac in the garage fell over. Our IT guy (co-worker) lives in Napa said his place was fine only a few things fell over. His parent's and his fiance's house were trashed. Earthquakes are interesting and you never quite get used to them. Lots of wine lost throughout the the valley. I think I'm more devastated about that....

LMW707
LMW707

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:41 pm

biolalyss wrote:I'm glad your family is ok chinita and I hope LMW is too. Praying for all families affected by the earthquake!

Thank you for your concern biolalyss Smiley

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:32 pm

Nikki's latest post in IG. Hope they'll post some vacation photos.

nikki_ferrellNikki Ferrell
Saw this and it spoke to my heart so I thought I'd share it.

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 42 10471802_591116807665665_83045864_n

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:43 am

It looks like JPG and Nikki are traveling out of SF

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:17 pm

nikki_ferrell
13 hours ago
Passport....✔️ Excitement....✔️ 20 hours of travel ahead....✔️ See ya later America!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 42 1f49c

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 42 8367-910 Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 42 I_got_13 Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 42 E5kqdm15 Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 42 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:02 pm

Are they in a plane??

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:13 pm

Yes I believe it's an international one with TVs & seats that turn into beds.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 42 1f49c

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 42 8367-910 Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 42 I_got_13 Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 42 E5kqdm15 Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 42 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Are they in a plane??

:yes: I think they are flying First class on Cathay Pacific

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:16 pm

Thanks Linds for bringing the pic over. Thanks chinita for the lesson in planes! laugh out loud

Wow, what a gorgeous looking plane. How come I didn't get that flying to Italy?? laugh out loud

ETA: Because it cost 3 times more! affraid

Now that's the way to fly on long trips!
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:58 pm

First class to boot! Love these kids

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:35 pm

I was reading some old articles and I came across THis:

What’s the #1 thing on his (JP's) bucket list?

“Seeing my future wife walking down the aisle,” he says. “It is very important. I’ve never been married, I’ve never been engaged, never been anything, so I want to make it very special, and it’s definitely the #1 thing because I want to have more kids.”

It is on this link:  http://okmagazine.com/get-scoop/juan-pablo-galavis-admits-why-he-didnt-enjoy-watching-himself-on-the-bachelor/

I think I recall RS saying that JP was still in love with Carla or still had feelings for her even though he was doing the show. I am not sure if I am remembering right or not but on one of the old interviews when the season first started airing someone asked him about Carla and I could not find the interview when I was looking earlier but he at the end of the Carla discussion he said that he would not be having any more children with Carla. I also read that someone he dated seriously after breaking up with Carla broke it off because she could not deal with someone else having given him his first child. I think Sharleen said something similar when she told him in one episode that she had issues with someone she dated who had a child for same reason and he told her he totally got it. I think JP only wants to get engaged once and he takes marriage very seriously and that is the one very special thing he can share with the one and can have more children with her. I am hoping Nikki is the one. He is just so sensitive. I think Bachelor producers really messed up not supporting these two.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

+33
Alanna
gurlbrit
klarson79
livelife
kaydeelove
luvlady345
nutty1
DKWillis
eliza3
umngirl
Linds911