SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 61 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Post by Isabel123 Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:42 pm

SerenityGirl wrote:I'm watching VH1 and they ran the promo for the new season of CT a few times and all have been different clips of Nikki & Juan. It's like no other couple exists.  They should rename it the Juan & Nikki Show! I would prefer a show just about them. Lol :yes:

I also want to see the other clips you mentioned and the one shown in ET. :yes: to the bolded. I'm not expecting it to be this intense, i was assuming that they will be "vanilla" sort of being a filler. A week more to go and i can now watch it Online clapping! .
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 61 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Post by stuckinsc Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:47 pm

Alanna wrote:I don't get it, how can they go from JPG judging if she's on the "right" track for his love or however he phrased it, to getting engaged within a few months and never even living together?

I think the "right" track comment was needed to make them a story line for CT. CT needs it story line of drama why the couple should be there.

And seriously, this is a couple who has been working on their relationship since November, so to get engaged in August or September? Not that big a deal.

Many were thrilled that Andi got engaged a week after having sex with someone else.

Sean and Cat did not live together at all before marriage, even during DWTS, they lived in different apartments.

If anything, I think this couple took a very slow and smart approach.

Finally, this is a fan thread, so negativity is not appropriate, perhaps this comment would be better in the discussion thread?

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:51 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Alanna wrote:I don't get it, how can they go from JPG judging if she's on the "right" track for his love or however he phrased it, to getting engaged within a few months and never even living together?

I think the "right" track comment was needed to make them a story line for CT.  CT needs it story line of drama why the couple should be there.

And seriously, this is a couple who has been working on their relationship since November, so to get engaged in August or September?  Not that big a deal.

Many were thrilled that Andi got engaged a week after having sex with someone else.  

Sean and Cat did not live together at all before marriage, even during DWTS, they lived in different apartments.

Finally, this is a fan thread, so negativity is not appropriate, perhaps this comment would be better in the discussion thread?

Just one correction, technically SeanCat lived together from the time DWTS ended til they moved back to Dallas. And pretty much stayed at Sean's place most nights once they lived in Dallas.

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 61 87b72b10 Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 61 86669110 Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 61 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:56 pm

umngirl wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

I think the "right" track comment was needed to make them a story line for CT.  CT needs it story line of drama why the couple should be there.

And seriously, this is a couple who has been working on their relationship since November, so to get engaged in August or September?  Not that big a deal.

Just one correction, technically SeanCat lived together from the time DWTS ended til they moved back to Dallas. And pretty much stayed at Sean's place most nights once they lived in Dallas.

No problem. The wedding special showed Cat living with his friend and during DWTS they stated that they were not living together and had different apartments. Thank you for letting me know.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:00 am

Isabel123 wrote:rady to start For those in the US.....

Couples Therapy ‏@CouplesTherapy5  42m
Don't miss @JuanPaGalavis + @Nikki_Ferrell on @etnow TONIGHT + 7:30/6:30C on @CBS!

Just watched this.  I don't like the hosts, especially the red dress one  no But she said, JPG told her that he's 
ready to start a family

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:22 am

Isabel123 wrote:
SerenityGirl wrote:I'm watching VH1 and they ran the promo for the new season of CT a few times and all have been different clips of Nikki & Juan. It's like no other couple exists.  They should rename it the Juan & Nikki Show! I would prefer a show just about them. Lol :yes:

I also want to see the other clips you mentioned and the one shown in ET. :yes: to the bolded. I'm not expecting it to be this intense, i was assuming that they will be "vanilla" sort of being a filler. A week more to go and i can now watch it Online clapping! .

On the VH1 facebook page they have the 2 clips they keep showing on TV. The two clips are similar but Juan Nd Nikki are the focus. I think Juan and Nikki look good on camera and are the most relevant to the show. Viewers will be most interested in seeing them ... I might be biased though. Smiley

Here's the link to the fb page. Have to scroll down past the reunion show pics.

www.facebook.com/vh1couplestherapy

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:22 am

Here is a brief clip of show but not sure if it clip shown today on show:

http://www.etonline.com/tv/150719_juan_pablo_galavis_nikki_ferrell_sign_up_for_couples_therapy/index.html

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:40 am

Oh boy...people will dislike JPG more but I'm sure a lot of anti-fans are gonna watch anyway laugh out loud

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:55 am

Don't have CBS here. Can someone summarize what happened on the show tonight or is it all on the clips?

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:33 am

Nabsie wrote:Don't have CBS here. Can someone summarize what happened on the show tonight or is it all on the clips?

Basically it started showing the clip of the final rose and one of the host said, JPG is one of the most (coudn't understand the word) he couldn't even said I love you. The other host said, but he said I like her a lot and winked. Then she said, he's considered the worst Bach and the 3rd host said, he is, it's confirmed but JPG is trying to hang in there, trying to make things work with Nikki and that's why they went straight from the Bach to the CT. Then, they showed the previews

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:47 am

Oh ok thank you Chinita Smiley

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:03 pm

Nikki posted beautiful pics on instagram from her photo shoot earlier this year. She tagged the photographer and said she can't wait to work with her again soon. The photographer specializes in engagement and wedding pics.

I told myself I wouldn't read into or get excited about pics or quotes they post anymore BUT ... I am! Hugesmile

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

+33
Alanna
gurlbrit
klarson79
livelife
kaydeelove
luvlady345
nutty1
DKWillis
eliza3
umngirl
Linds911