SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 43 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Post by Isabel123 Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:10 pm

soccerm3m wrote:I was reading some old articles and I came across THis:

What’s the #1 thing on his (JP's) bucket list?

“Seeing my future wife walking down the aisle,” he says. “It is very important. I’ve never been married, I’ve never been engaged, never been anything, so I want to make it very special, and it’s definitely the #1 thing because I want to have more kids.”

It is on this link:  http://okmagazine.com/get-scoop/juan-pablo-galavis-admits-why-he-didnt-enjoy-watching-himself-on-the-bachelor/

I think I recall RS saying that JP was still in love with Carla or still had feelings for her even though he was doing the show.  I am not sure if I am remembering right or not but on one of the old interviews when the season first started airing someone asked him about Carla and I could not find the interview when I was looking earlier but he at the end of the Carla discussion he said that he would not be having any more children with Carla.  I also read that someone he dated seriously after breaking up with Carla broke it off because she could not deal with someone else having given him his first child.  I think Sharleen said something similar when she told him in one episode that she had issues with someone she dated who had a child for same reason and he told her he totally got it.  I think JP only wants to get engaged once and he takes marriage very seriously and that is the one very special thing he can share with the one and can have more children with her.  I am hoping Nikki is the one.  He is just so sensitive.  I think Bachelor producers really messed up not supporting these two.

RS with his insinuations and baseless assumptions. I don't understand his hatred of JPG and Nikki.

:yes: to the bolded. So i understand why he did not propose to Nikki during the show as he's taking the engagement very seriously.

Wow they are really having a grand vacation. Probably a celebration of 1 year since meeting up in the Bachelor. And who knows JPG might propose :Nod: you never know.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 43 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Post by Isabel123 Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:27 pm

Hillarious exchanges of tweets between JPG, Nikki and Evel Dick......

Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏@JuanPaGalavis  18h
Just for YOU @EvelDick #TravelPants pic.twitter.com/PWj0OAN9KP

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 43 Bv8fI3mCMAAcKT-

EvelDick ‏@EvelDick  18h
. @JuanPaGalavis lmao they look ok there.. that's a shitty pic.
Btw, have a great time. Don't golf too much. Give Nikki a nice romantic time

EvelDick ‏@EvelDick  18h
@elaine_berry @CouplesTherapyV @JuanPaGalavis @Nikki_Ferrell there is a LOT of public pressure on their relationship

Hey DICK go to BED... @EvelDick

EvelDick ‏@EvelDick  18h
@JuanPaGalavis don't you have a plane to catch?

@EvelDick come ON, you gonna talk about CLOTHES with me? Your BOWLING shirts, RIPPED stylish jeans and Harley BOOTS? #GiveMeABreak

Nikki Ferrell ‏@Nikki_Ferrell  18h
@JuanPaGalavis @EvelDick and we know those jeans were really stylish because they let him wear them in the photoshoot.

@JuanPaGalavis @EvelDick and we know those jeans were really stylish because they let him wear them in the photoshoot.

@EvelDick @JuanPaGalavis Am I gonna need to separate you two?

EvelDick ‏@EvelDick  18h
. @GingerPascoe @JuanPaGalavis damn straight. We talk all the time. I give him love advice

@EvelDick @GingerPascoe LOVE advice? Jajaja DESCARADO..

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:32 pm

JP just tweeted this.....

@JuanPaGalavis: Te ves muy BELLA con tu CARITA de sueño, AUDIFONOS rosados y tus shortcitos de viaje AMOR... @Nikki_Ferrell

I think it says something like you are beautiful with little face, pink headphones and dream ??? love

Google translate did not make sense of enfing

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:36 pm

Juan Pablo Galavis™️        ✔️@JuanPaGalavis

Te ves muy BELLA con tu CARITA de sueño, AUDIFONOS rosados y tus shortcitos de viaje AMOR... @Nikki_Ferrell

All I can get out of this is, she looks beautiful, something about sleeping, traveling, amor! laugh out loud
Calling on the translators!
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:37 pm

Nikki Ferrell ‏@Nikki_Ferrell 19h
Some guy just sneezed and for a sec it sounded like the Code Blue siren that goes off at work. Made my heart jump. #everytime #nurselife

Nikki Ferrell ‏@Nikki_Ferrell 18h
Have a suitcase full of @LuliFama, @JuanPaGalavis in his travel pants, and almost 20 hours of travel ahead of us. #luckyme #Vacay

Jamie ‏@auntieto2 18h
@Nikki_Ferrell did u find ur passport?

Nikki Ferrell ‏@Nikki_Ferrell 18h
@auntieto2 Sensitive subject. Lol. I didn't. I had to expedite it from http://rushmypassport.com .

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:42 pm

Isabel- there is also a tweet and Instagram with a picture that shows Ferrell Key And a messAge from JP

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:46 pm

I also think JPG is a very sensitive person, soccerm3m Does anyone know who ended the relationship?  I have a feeling it was Carla.  Usually, when the woman ends the relationship, the couple would end up being friends (most of the case)

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:46 pm

I am not watching BIP but Kelly sure rips people in her tweets but I never see people jump all over her case like they do with Nikki.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:51 pm

soccerm3m wrote:JP just tweeted this.....

@JuanPaGalavis: Te ves muy BELLA con tu CARITA de sueño, AUDIFONOS rosados y tus shortcitos de viaje AMOR... @Nikki_Ferrell

I think it says something like you are beautiful with little face,  pink headphones and dream ???  love

You look very beautiful with your sleepy face, pink headphones and your traveling shorts, LOVE

Someone is  l o v e  Hugesmile

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:54 pm

IMO the reason why JPG tweeted more in Spanish so he can convey his exact thoughts. Also to avoid the misunderstanding and criticisms by some people. I don't understand why these people have to be rude. JPG posted a nice IG photo with a nice message something about "the key opening all the doors to Nikki's heart". Some people purposely excluded the heart and completely misunderstood the caption.

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 43 Tweet10_zpsd972d7e2

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 43 10608122_678412675587646_1841677576_n

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:57 pm

chinita wrote:
soccerm3m wrote:JP just tweeted this.....

I think it says something like you are beautiful with little face,  pink headphones and dream ???  love

You look very beautiful with your sleepy face, pink headphones and your traveling shorts, LOVE

Someone is  l o v e  Hugesmile

Aww how sweet, :yes: indeed JPG's Jumping hearts .

Thanks for the translation Chinita.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:01 pm

soccerm3m wrote:I am not watching BIP but Kelly sure rips people in her tweets but I never see people jump all over her case like they do with Nikki.

1 tweet from Nikki and these people are ready to rip her throat. And some get mad if they were blocked. No matter what she tweets, people will always find something to criticize.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

+33
Alanna
gurlbrit
klarson79
livelife
kaydeelove
luvlady345
nutty1
DKWillis
eliza3
umngirl
Linds911