SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 23 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Post by soccerm3m Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:48 pm

If you follow this link to the People magazine article JP tweeted about today. Scroll down to bottom and there is another video "The Bachelor's Jusn Pablo Takes it Off". It shoes a People magazine photoshoot maybe after season finished filming and maybe started airing. JP describes why he is a good boyfriend....helps show why he and Nikki are a good match.

http://www.people.com/article/juan-pablo-galavis-nikki-ferrell-birthday

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 23 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Post by chinita Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:03 pm

I watched the video and there are a lot to translate. I will need to re-watch a couple of times to be able to pick up everything. Also my laptop is broken so inhave to watch and type from my phone and its a bit difficult. But here's the part about Nikki: he said he already had feelings for Nikki from week 5 of filming. The host asked how's everything going. JPG said "chevere" which it's a slang for wonderful (SerenityGirl,correct me if you have a different word) We love each other a lot.

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:23 pm

Someone mentioned before that each interview he reveals something new.  So true.  I think week 5 was their first one on one.  I always thought that was the week when he knew Nikki was the one for sure.  I think Nikki was on his radar from night one and he let her get comfortable with process but I thought after the one on one it was a slam dunk and the game was over.  Just my opinion.

Last edited by soccerm3m on Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Word editing)

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:58 pm

I have always believed he started to have feelings toward Nikki since their 1:1 date. He even said, she was a potential wife at the end. I'm sure a lot of their scenes have been cut out because JPG couldn't hide his feeling  giggling and that's probably the reason he had some many disagreement with the producers

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:09 am

chinita wrote:I watched the video and there are a lot to translate.  I will need to re-watch a couple of times to be able to pick up everything. Also my laptop is broken so inhave to watch and type from my phone and its a bit difficult.  But here's the part about Nikki:  he said he already had feelings for Nikki from week 5 of filming.  The host asked how's everything going.  JPG said "chevere" which it's a slang for wonderful (SerenityGirl,correct me if you have a different word) We love each other a lot.  

Yes there's a lot in there to translate. Here's the most relevant part of the interview:

The host asked him if he thought one can find true love on a reality show. JPG said well he ended up with a girlfriend and if you go to a bar and there are 27 women there, can't you find one there. Maybe / maybe not. He said his girlfriend was Nikki and the host asked wasn't that the girl JPG didn't propose to and JPG said he gave her the final rose and explained how Nikki's father told him not to propose unless he's 100% so that's why he didn't propose but that he didn't want to let Nikki go. The host asked about Clare and whether they slept together (weird that he asked this). JPG first said "Who's Clare" and said that it was so long ago that he couldn't remember. Then he said that what happens on the show and what happens in the fantasy suite stays in the fantasy suite. Like Chinita said, he said after the week 5 he had stronger feelings for Nikki and that things are going wonderful and that they love each other. He smiled and had a look of love/shyness in his face when he said that. It was cute.  giggling 

The rest of his segment is him playing two games. A game hitting a nail and every time he missed he had to drink. He said to the host you know, I don't drink. The 2nd game was a dating game.

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:11 am

What does this mean?

@JuanPaGalavis: Que RICO es escuchar "Papi ABRAZAME que estas CALIENTICO"

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:26 am

I'm in complete agreement with you SerenityGirl, his look was SO  :inlove 

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:28 am

Nabsie wrote:What does this mean?

How SWEET (literally delicious) it is to hear "Dad HUG me you are WARM"

It sounds a little weird when you translate it but basically he is saying that Camila asked him to cuddle.

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:32 am

Nikki Ferrell ‏@Nikki_Ferrell 4m

Game on! “@AndiDorfman: No way @kellytravisty does the ALS ice bucket challenge... No way... @Nikki_Ferrell might. #ALSIceBucketChallenge”

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:41 am

[quote="SerenityGirl"]
Nabsie wrote:What does this mean?

How SWEET (literally delicious) it is to hear "Dad HUG me you are WARM"

It sounds a little weird when you translate it but basically he is saying that Camila asked him to cuddle. [/quote

I wouldn't know how to translate "rico" laugh out loud

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:49 am

Here is JP's translation (typos included!)

Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏@JuanPaGalavis  14s
Feels GREAT listening to "Papi HUGH me cause you are WARM"
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:52 am

docnash14 wrote:Nikki Ferrell ‏@Nikki_Ferrell 4m

Game on! “@AndiDorfman: No way @kellytravisty does the ALS ice bucket challenge... No way... @Nikki_Ferrell might. #ALSIceBucketChallenge”

So you have to throw a bucket of ice on yourself? And if you don't do it, you have to donate $100?

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

+33
Alanna
gurlbrit
klarson79
livelife
kaydeelove
luvlady345
nutty1
DKWillis
eliza3
umngirl
Linds911